Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (48005 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by ugotaya: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tree where witches and wizards hold their meetings in Agbor. Even a caterpillar couldn't bring it down. Agbor people, I hail una ooooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF-Mm5T4cag
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He's a church person who is discussing sex with the intent to commit fornication.

All these stories sound fake.

Why is it that there's no woman who comes out to say she's dating a guy who was part of group sex and rubbed substances on his penis? Or the guys who do that don't encounter any woman who knows that they are equally as used?

Since the story sounds strange, shouldn't one refer him to where he can get a solution?
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by KingDash: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
can't give birth to a female child abeg.. see all those people wey quote me for that time una father.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Emola12:
before u go enjoy dat kind girl eehn forget say she fine or whatever i hope u get long penis? becoz dem don dig in toetoe well well oo my brother

Another consequences here, I hope we don't hear that complaint from him if he married her! Men like that then cheat and are rubbished as a brother for that initial rubbish decision.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
yemi1504:

It doesn't, case seen is Nigeria, because we are a lawless society where people can get away with crime, that is why the country is a shithole. Even countries like Norway still believe in the prison system even if it has been shown to be rehabilitation-based! There are consequences for actions as should be!
That is the difference between God and man.

We always want people to suffer for their actions and don't give them the chance to change. Like I said, there are consequences to actions but should those consequences persist for a lifetime? Again, how would you know if the lady hasn't paid the consequences already?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by etimocity(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
you vividly told us that her destiny has been use by Yahoo boy, egualy any man that sleep with her his destiny could be use as well. let me tell you most of those girls you see on the street they are useless because of what men use them for. the predicament most men are passing through is because some cross part with such girl, and fall in love with her and with time your life will be miserable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Powersurge: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?

Most people have ugly past. Even the pastor of dt church wey una dey go fit hv. Na who tell u u know.

If y'all go well together, ring her finger. Dt she even told u, means a lot.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
No it is not ignorance. She was fully aware of what she did in her past.

It was a matter of CHOICE! Any person in higher institution is not a kid.

Let her go and look for and marry her yahooman and his groupies.

Exactly! Abi o! Stop mentioning that guy, who knows maybe he is doing this to pander to such females or to rationalize taking such kind of decision too?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Traplord09: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?

I don't care about de story.....
U are de man if you want to go for it,
it your problem....
That if you want to..
But undecided
If you don't feel like adding more pain to ur happyness you can look de other way..
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
Is not tomorrow you say de girl de sleep with other guy .. .....
Motto been use can be used by other
Don't foo in love with your health heart,,,
Foo in love with ur brain...
shocked shocked
Girls were like money like mad
Love don't last it die in dul time...
Or you want make I send bubu boys for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
yemi1504:

Exactly! Abi o! Stop mentioning that guy, who knows maybe he is doing this to pander to such females or to rationalize taking such kind of decision too?
What would you do if the lady was your sister or daughter? I think you have a lot to learn about love.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kayceenaz:

I beg to differ. There are still marriageable ladies out there, although very few, without a "dark past." A good number of this handful of women are even virgins, no exaggeration. It takes God's grace for a man to find them and have a mutual affection outcome.

OP, based on the information you've provided about the lady, I advise you don't marry her. The past matters! A generally disciplined, although imperfect, lady is best had as a wife. Look out for your self and future. Lean on reason, not emotions!

Abi o! And about good ladies, yes they might not be fine but they will give you peace of mind as a guy. I met one, got over her facial features and got to see she is actually a beautiful soul but life happened!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by idiagbo86(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Well op,its usually hard to accept someone if u are told certain things they have done in the past or are currently into . However,if it was years back that true love really existed I would have urged u to follow ur heart . But since she was bold enough to let u know those stuff at the expense of loosing u,bro she loves u and will make a great babe .Truth again is that many of the young girls in our society today have been lashed once or twice by yahoo guys . May God guide ur decision bro.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

What would you do if the lady was your sister or daughter? I think you have a lot to learn about love.

I don't have such kind of sister but if I did, I will not support her on this! Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
yemi1504:

I don't have such kind of sister but if I did, I will not support her on this! Thank you!
Of course, no one would support their loved one to do something like that, but what would you do practically?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
if she's olosho she won't leave the relationship or drop out because of that..u guys are the reason why most ladies hide their past..most ladies have ugly past but choose to hide it,the fact that she open up means alot.
I don't pray I meet such woman, cause if I later find out... I go almost beat her faint for scamming me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by debbydams(f): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I don't pray I meet such woman, cause if I later find out... I go almost beat her faint for scamming me.
so u can beat woman niyen oo...woman beater spoted
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
so u can beat woman niyen oo...woman beater spoted
I've never beating awoman before. But, is better she tell me her past, it will be left for me to marry her or not.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Ashirioluwa: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
She told you that story to test you. Nothing like that happened to her
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
op no because of her past miss the opportunity of banging that long round ass for the rest of your life o. Something must kill some men, and you can't have it all. From what is on offer, is it worth it
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace

You are a wise man.

@tgmservice
I personally hate ladies who claim to be clean when they're not, I will always prefer and date a lady who is very open with me. Never judge a guy or lady by thier past. I'm not encouraging careless living but when someone have shown a committed effort in leaving a lifestyle, give them a chance.

Three key attributes you need to check in anyone you want to consider for relationship is Sincerity; a willingness to be true always, Teachability; the ability to be flexible to superior insights and make adjustments to those truths, Selfless; the ability to consider others and the implications of ones action on others.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Drizzy5001(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
For me, I can't marry such a lady, my wife must be a virgin, I love getting my stuffs brand new(I mean tear rubber), somebody wey dem Don do group sex on top her head, how the kpekus go come be like? Biko, I no fit undecided
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by BRATISLAVA: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
GboyegaD:

Since the story sounds strange, shouldn't one refer him to where he can get a solution?

Depends on what he wants to hear. He's in and he's out. Can't say he wants a solution as much as he wants to stir the pot.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Brunosamel(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

stay away from slut if you love yourself
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by purples25(f): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
You are a fornicator and she is also a fornicator. You are not better than her. I don't think you have the right to turn up your nose at her for whatever past she has. As a fornicator who has helped in defiling the wives or future wives of others further, I don't think you should be picky now. The girls you slept with in the past are stuck with no husband and you are here looking for who they did not destroy like you did... Someone who other guys had mercy on. That's the kind of girl you are looking for. But did you leave other people's daughters alone?

Someone touched your wife to be. You have touched other people's wives to be. Get over it then. It's just tit for tat.

You think you will touch other people's own and nobody will touch your own? Plz stop looking around for good girls you did not encourage and go and marry the result of you and other guys Randy deeds.

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by musicwriter(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

No yahoo boy used the girl or can use her or any other girl. And if your story is a real event, it means the girl is even one of the most honest girl you can find.

It's you and the girl that are creating the "use" in your minds out of ignorance and when you create it, nature will grant your requests.

Stop creating problems for yourself. Free yourself from the bible god and koran god. Both gods are hostage takers and they represent evil. Free yourself from religion.

You create your reality!

You create your reality!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by HMarshal(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

Red flags again,tmao now after going on with the union,una go come sm dey lament.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Commentor: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
How do they Harvest destiny

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Prechgold1180(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Femeto:
Group sex nko?
some guys do it for fun
Buh your girlfriend nah loose girl to allow that shit spits

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by vincentbravo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Very good advise

Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Wynd44: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
This thread reeks of severe hypocrisy. Many threads are created weekly about how women are just to be used as sex tools, many men here talk about their sexcapades and some even have over 100 body counts and they're all overlooked.
The judgement some of you pass on women is insane. You're the ones getting intimate with these women, some of you have different sex partners yet you're so blind to your own faults.
Yes, she has her faults for having done that but some of you calling her a names aren't any different, some are even worse sef and some of you even practice religious hypocrisy.

Oga, don't let Nairanders be the the main deciders of what to do. Pick the sensible ones and work with them.
I'd suggest that lady goes for serious deliverance in a Bible believing church like MFM because that's their specialty and it's a do it yourself stuff, prayer points are called and you pray them like your life depends on the prayers. No laying of hands, nothing like that.
Secondly, she should grow her spiritual life by devouring the word of God, listening to sermons and praying without ceasing.
Thirdly, she should ensure she makes fasting a pray of her, not necessarily everyday.
Lastly, you both shouldn't get married just because you love yourselves but because it is also the will of God so as Christians that you both are, seek the face of the Lord with regards this, ask Him to order your steps, to speak to you on what to do.
God is not an author of confusion and won't ask you both to settle down with each other if you aren't meant for yourselves.
I'm sure He'll tell you what to do. God saves me from relationships that aren't meant for me via dreams, He could show me how the person will behave in the future etc.
There is no one God can't deliver, there is no one He can't save. If He says you both aren't meant for each other then don't force it but rather stay as friends.

Shut up
Next time make opinions based on logic, not this emotional rant you dumped here
If you are man, would you accept her?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by izubext007: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
That's is while church girls should be avoided �%.
She took the bold step to leave the relationship but never did to say no to group sex abi.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GGirll: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
criuze:
If she's a born again then she's a new creature

All things has passed away

You just said My mind. As long as she's now truly born again n still in Christ she's now a new creature and she can still recover her stolen glory, talent, virtue n stars. I've seen if before n d person is even married n doing well with her hubby as I type this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / 6 Things men want in a relationship / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.