Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (47964 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by focus7: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?
Men like you are irresponsible and unreliable.

So now because she told you her past you have now concluded that her destiny was used. Men like you is the reasons why we have fake women outside because you hate truth, you like those that lies to you.

You honestly don't deserve that upright lady because you will use her past against her if you eventually get marry to her. She's a hundred times an upright person you can never be because she has a past to admit but your type will be claiming a holy Michael that never had an ugly past.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by GhostWisperer: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

I believe in a God whose forgiveness doesn't rely on the past of others. His love is unconditional, and His forgiveness is only available for a heart which is willing to be forgiven. He can turn everything around for that person, no matter how damaged they are. Who am I to cast judgement on anyone when I'm not innocent myself?
how does forgiveness wipe away consequences?

Na Christians like you be the problem with reality.

Adam and Eve sinned and were forgiven. But the consequences of their sins are still being suffered today.

A girl who has fauked unrestrained, unethically out of boundaries is forgiven ALRIGHT!

BUT SHE WILL HAVE ISSUE WITH LOYALTY AND SEXUAL FULFILLMENT. HER SENSE OF SATIATION AND PLEASURE HAS BEEN FOREVER ALTERED. THAT'S THE CONSEQUENCES.

THE OPTION OF WHAT LIES OUTSIDE IS HEIGHTENED FOR HER!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by DCmonster: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
it happens, my ex was used by yahoo Boys and it affected my life..
Her life is so meaningless right now that she wish for death everyday
Kindly explain how.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by kaboninc(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?

She should not have told you the group sex part but its all good. No one don use her destiny.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by pooozeee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
If you attempt to sleep with her, your Destiny would be used too, all your destiny would be diverted to the yahoo boy.

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Naustine(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
I dey sure say na u senior me, so na u suppose dey advice me..... Therefor I move
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Fvckyouall: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
I typed in english not in Arabic why den Cant u comprehend simple sentence, where did I blame the guy ? ...its not really compulsory u mention me, data is now expensive pls

Yen yen yen yen, you cannot defend your self, if you like do whatever you want, nobody is stopping you but don't blame someone if they see you as disgusting when they find out your full story, thats their right too
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Bluesearoll(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yes, because shes a wife material
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by aribisala0(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
I think if you join Oyedepo or Oyakhilome's church and pay tithe regularly they will install a Brand New Destiny

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by debbydams(f): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Yen yen yen yen, you cannot defend your self, if you like do whatever you want, nobody is stopping you but don't blame someone if they see you as disgusting when they find out your full story, thats their right too
fiminle na
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Jacku: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

use her destiny? But you just said she's doing well for herself and has a hair business na? Which destiny dem con use?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Revolva(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Op

Run from her....does not matter if she is telling u her past

Her body count is not good enough ....this is a reckless abandon and she is finding public sympathy with you

Na u go suffer am later in life if money no de ur hand or any small challenge u get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
the lives and destinies of ladies that have been wasted and rendered obsolete.
its time ladies especially in Nigeria stop prostitution for once

it's sad so so sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by chatinent: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
She even told you.

93% of the ones alive won't. They'll reproduce their favorite he-raped-me sing-song to look decent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Ubonguko(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jashub:
My brother, if you're looking for a soulmate without a dark past then I'm sorry to say that you'll never find that person (at least not in this generation of evildoers ). And as it stands now, that young lady loves you and for her to tell you about her past means she's willing to build a trusting future with you. What if she didn't tell you...wouldn't you have still continued? Guy, forget about her past and try and build a future with her. After all, you don't know if God wants to bless you through this woman

Peace
Nice one bro
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by koyyess: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
There are two types of females stuck in the sh1thole. Your girlfriend type and feminists.

As a typical negroe that you are, you will go for your girlfriend type. Even if you dump her you will still end up with someone like her who will be smart enough not to reveal anything to you since negroes like you love deception.

The ball is in your court. You can swing towards bobrisky type since negroes like you feel anyone with a d1ck does no wrong even with 1 million body counts.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by EndRape2(f): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
What is likeness if not to stand by your partner, encourage her to do 7days fasting, take her to Mfm camp, let her pray, then everything will be settled.

QUOTE author=tgmservice post=103807858]Hi Nairalanders

But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?[/quote]
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by MufasaLion: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
LMAO

So funny grin grin grin grin

A lady told you abiut her past and because of what happened between her and her ex she dropped out of school.

She alleged the guy used her spiritually

Dude, your babe is a cheap girl that willingly submitted herself to her ex and his friend's for sexual pleasure. She dropped out of school because she was unserious with her academics. She was jilted by the ex because he became tired of her. Don't be suprised that she was paid in cash and in kind always for the orgies too.

NOBODY USED HER SPIRITUALLY! DONT BE FOOLED!

She met you and she thought she could play the victim card so that you could accept her with her past in pity. She's manipulating you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:

Adam and Eve sinned and were forgiven. But the consequences of their sins are still being suffered today.

A girl who has fauked unrestrained, unethically out of boundaries is forgiven ALRIGHT!

BUT SHE WILL HAVE ISSUE WITH LOYALTY AND SEXUAL FULFILLMENT. HER SENSE OF SATIATION AND PLEASURE HAS BEEN FOREVER ALTERED. THAT'S THE CONSEQUENCES.

The consequences of Adam and Eve's sin are bi-faceted.

1. It separated man from God and made relationship with God largely restricted.

2. It plunged the whole of humanity into evil and imperfection.

The first consequence (which is more dangerous) was corrected by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and is made effective in the lives of those who will accept it by faith.

The second consequence remains uncorrected because of the natural laws of this physical realm which we live in, but it can be SUBDUED by the power of God in Christ through the Holy spirit who corrected the first consequence.

The effect of the lady's sexual escapades you mentioned is a matter of the mind. Meaning it is spiritual, and as far as spirituality is concerned, there's no heart which is willing to be subdued that cannot be subdued by the word of God. God's forgiveness upon humanity made this possible.

So yes, forgiveness can erase the consequences of a person's past misdeeds.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Odunayow: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

Past is past if it has been confessed and renounced in the blood of Jesus.

However my advice is for you. You must renew your mind in this aspect because I trust satan to constantly attack your heart all through you marriage (if you marry her). He'd make every mishap look like its source is in her past

My 2cent
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
This force is strong in that one, better leave her and give testimony in church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Felixdgreat(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
What if she never told you? Sorry to ask, shey u don chop the babe na? If you have don't u think those fetish stuffs her yahoo guy did to her hasn't started working on you too. Like you said you love her, na who wear the shoe know where e dey pain am ooo... if you are ending d relationship cos of what she told you, go ahead and if you love her my brother wife the babe...... Las Las make una pray and if possible go for deliverance....
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by realray(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
you can go ahead of.she is truly born again because God can restore, recover whatever it is someone has lost, so my Brother it boils down to God Almighty and her being born again.......but seek the face of GOD first to know if she is the right one for you....
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Odunayow: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:

O Judge. Well-done!

Jesus himself told the woman caught in adultery "Go and sin no more". From this short sentence, all your arguments are dead on arrival. Not only forgiveness but grace to not sin again in just that simple sentence.

O judge, Well-done!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by DropsMic(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

I'm not bitter. If being bitter gives you pleasure, I don't feel the same way.

No correlation whatsoever. Have a nice day.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:

No correlation whatsoever. Have a nice day.
You too bro.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Fantazy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
You know what's best for you.

Do whatever you want
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by federal9: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

she may have been infected

let her go for test and show you her result before anything.

Better use your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Bapy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

what if you marry her now and then she is unable to get pregnant later or even cause what you're into to crumble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Emola12(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
before u go enjoy dat kind girl eehn forget say she fine or whatever i hope u get long penis? becoz dem don dig in toetoe well well oo my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by BrainSanitizer: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
How do they Harvest destiny
I tire oo!
Her destiny was used and she's doing well in her business?
That doesn't add up.
This is a very poorly made up story.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Chibuezem(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

yes marry her so that she can use your destiny to survive

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Twin Brother Is Addicted To Pornography And Masturbation. Help! / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.