Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF (5542 Views)

DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Christiansen(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
The average igbo man will always be toxic. I'm not surprised. The thing is, they can wail and cry till the end of the world, Niger Delta will never be part of that trash they call Biafra. The sooner they move on with their already tattered lives, the better. *spits on the Biafra flag
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The vultures are congregating! Like pandef like Edwin Clark. Vultures of the same feather.

Instead of countering IpOb with facts, they result to making it an IGBO VS IJAW Affair..

Their soboteurish self must play out!
That's how they betrayed Jonathan
what fact to tell delusion ipob? we are not biafra.. simple

3 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Christiansen(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
BigSarah:
This is not necessary, for starters Clark talked to Ipob, IPOB responded to Clark...
Now Pandef is trying to rope in IGBOS, That's a huge fail terrible error... Let Pandef respond to Ipob..

Moreover Clark can't speak Igbos in SS, he definitely can't speak for me...
If there's no SE Igbos to antagonize , Automatically SS Igbos will be the Replacement.. Everyone to their kith and kin if this country divides.

Which igbos are in South south? Have they not rejected Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
cybersoldiers:

These useless ijaws are really foolish.

Imagine those Fulani slaves talking to Igbo's, anyway they're only displaying their level of stupidity.
useless igbos must apologised or else...... Ijaw is not small igbo mate....

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anago55:
Why drag the entire Igbo into your spat with IPOB?

This people better respect themselves oo. It would have been better if they had ignored IPOB and their ignorance, now IPOB will give them another dirtier knock

Stop dragging the entire Igbo nation into your spat with IPOB.
dont be stupid..... why will one watch his children to go and insult another people's father outside?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
overall90:

Is there a tribe called niger delta,clark can only speak for his Ijaw people.
is there any tribe called biafra? ipob should only speak for their tribe

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anago55:
Anyway, looks like this pandef only exist in ijaw land while their head office located at Edwin Clark's sitting room
stop dreaming like your brain dead ipob.... no part of niger delta will be biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
muykem:
Don't you think that it's people that involve them in Biafra Republic without their approval thqt are stupid.
who involve us in biafra?

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by AntiBMC(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
IPOB spokesman must not reply to every ideeot that mentions IPOB.

These ones are paid fo0ls who are concerned with something as fickle as this, when f0olani is busy carrying out jihad.

Ds their inability to engage themselves in critical thinking, is the reason why they are Fulani slaves today and do not even know that they are slaves. Nvmbskulls.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Survivingnaija:

Even if they have offended anyone, how is IPOB’s position an Igbo position? Just imagine these a s s h o l e s.
then let your children go find trouble for outside and if it will not get to you the parent.... common sense una nor get... cownu don milk out all una sense of reasonings...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by esnbrutality: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
See AFONJA CALLING IPOB disrespectful....Where did you kkep your respect when the useless politician in the SW removed the Cap on the head of Bola IGE??

Ekpeitit:
These IPOB illiterates are so disrespectful, I think we have to teach them a lesson soon.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ablejesus26(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Keep waiting for apology, una go see am well well, you fix your mind on the rantings of a proscribed secessionist group,with a reputation for making dilusional jagons ��.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:
Before our very eyes pandef and ijaws are systematically limiting igbos to south east and ohanaeze us keeping quiet about it

It's the right of ijaws to say they don't want biafra but trying to limit it to south east is nonsense

There are igbos in south south n middle belt they are all part of the igbo nation and would be given right to determine if they are part of biafra or not simple

Enough if ijaws trying to speak for Niger delta which igbos are the largest single ethnic groups of

Igbos are far Larger than ijaws in niger delta and that's a fact
mention one igbo community in the niger delta?
stop dreaming like your half brain ipob..... there is no single igbo in the niger delta....

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
nadisms:
The so called spokesman must be high on shogbo weed.. He should direct his so called apology to IPOB...and not to leaders of igbo union.. nonsense
cocaine sniffing ibo elders must tender apology to us..

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by jamesversion: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
QuotaSystem:

IPOB terrorists have bitten more than they can chew grin.

PANDEF is a recognized body representing the entire Niger Delta so IPOB terrorists claim that Clark is only speaking for Ijaw is dead on arrival.

Blanket rejection of Beerfraud so they'd better cure themselves of long throat for ND oil and access to the Ocean. A wise man seeks to create allies and not enemies - especially the ones that completely surround you.

Ogonis have no business with PANDEF, same as Ikwerres, Ahoada, Ogba, Etche, Ndoki, Asa. These are found Rivers state. I dunno of other states in the SS region.

PANDEF should reassess and reevaluate their claims.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Owologbo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The vultures are congregating! Like pandef like Edwin Clark. Vultures of the same feather.

Instead of countering IpOb with facts, they result to making it an IGBO VS IJAW Affair..

Their soboteurish self must play out!
That's how they betrayed Jonathan
You mean, like ipob like ohaneze ndigbo?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Owologbo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
overall90:

Is there a tribe called niger delta,clark can only speak for his Ijaw people.
Will you shut your trap?
The tribes you are forcefully adding to your imaginary Biafra, are igbos?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by mrvitalis(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thoh:
mention one igbo community in the niger delta?
stop dreaming like your half brain ipob..... there is no single igbo in the niger delta....
Anioma is no longer igbos , egbema ? Ndoni ? Etche , obigbo , omuma ?

Are u even serious ?

Igbos are the largest ethnic group I'm niger delta that's a fact

3 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by mrvitalis(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
muykem:
let igbo in South South speak for themselves. Ikwere has openly opt out of igbo and biafra agenda.
Obigbo spoke and got what ?

Igbos would not allow tiny ijaws and Minorities bully us ... enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Owologbo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
BigSarah:
This is not necessary, for starters Clark talked to Ipob, IPOB responded to Clark...
Now Pandef is trying to rope in IGBOS, That's a huge fail terrible error... Let Pandef respond to Ipob..

Moreover Clark can't speak Igbos in SS, he definitely can't speak for me...
If there's no SE Igbos to antagonize , Automatically SS Igbos will be the Replacement.. Everyone to their kith and kin if this country divides.
Is Kanu/ipob speaking for you?
When the time comes, everyone will go his/her different way.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

Anioma is no longer igbos , egbema ? Ndoni ? Etche , obigbo , omuma ?

Are u even serious ?

Igbos are the largest ethnic group I'm niger delta that's a fact
you this day dreamer.... all this tribes you mentioned are different ethnicities from you dot igbos.....

how many time will they tell you cocaine dosed ipob that they are not ibo?
or do you want them to massacre you people before your ipob finally leave them?

i think massacre igbo youth is the language igbo youths understand....
because thats how ipob was disturbing ikweres until ikweres led by wike massacre them at oyigbo......
you unity beggers....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by mrvitalis(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thoh:
you this day dreamer.... all this tribes you mentioned are different ethnicities from you dot igbos.....

how many time will they tell you cocaine dosed ipob that they are not ibo?
or do you want them to massacre you people before your ipob finally leave them?

i think massacre igbo youth is the language igbo youths understand....
because thats how ipob was disturbing ikweres until ikweres led by wike massacre them at oyigbo......
you unity beggers....
Before I reply u state your tribe

Egbema in imo is igbo but egbema in rivers is not igbo

Asa in rivers is not igbo but asa in abia is igbo

Nduki in rivers is not igbos but nduki in abia are igbos

Etche are not igbos but okpala in imo are igbos

LMAO I blame ohanaeze b

5 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by stieyven(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Survivingnaija:
Thunder fire you all for saying Igbos must apologise. You must be out of your minds . I don’t blame you , I blame to foolish leaders who have given every idiot the opportunity to think they can say whatever they want about us and go free.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Owologbo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:
Before our very eyes pandef and ijaws are systematically limiting igbos to south east and ohanaeze us keeping quiet about it

It's the right of ijaws to say they don't want biafra but trying to limit it to south east is nonsense

There are igbos in south south n middle belt they are all part of the igbo nation and would be given right to determine if they are part of biafra or not simple

Enough if ijaws trying to speak for Niger delta which igbos are the largest single ethnic groups of

In which part do you have larger Igbo in SS. you better concentrate on your five state or your Biafra will remain forever a dream.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by mrvitalis(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Owologbo:

In which part do you have larger Igbo in SS. you better concentrate on your five state or your Biafra will remain forever a dream.
When jungle mature u lots would know difference between majority tribe and minority tribe

Taking oil from igbo land in south south and marginalizing them I blame ohanaeze Sha ...soon we would put u minorities in your place

4 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
If IPOB was ever a serious intellectual movement, like many other secessionist movements in the world, the manifest failures and descent to anarchy of the country under the abomination to leadership that is Buhari would have opened a pathway to renegotiate Nigeria's corporate existence. But IPOB have done greater damage to Biafran activism as an intellectual, persuasive movement than any "Zoogerian" has ever done. Severe, and likely irreparable damage. This is what happens when you leave an intellectual movement in the hands of an unemployed charlatan from the UK leading an army of crude, uncultured touts and riffraffs.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

Before I reply u state your tribe

Egbema in imo is igbo but egbema in rivers is not igbo

Asa in rivers is not igbo but asa in abia is igbo

Nduki in rivers is not igbos but nduki in abia are igbos

Etche are not igbos but okpala in imo are igbos

LMAO I blame ohanaeze b
you want me to state my tribe when you already know it?

Egbemas of rivers and imo are Ijaws by origin in far back... Egbemas of rivers originated from their mothers Egbema kingdom of delta state....

the word egbema is an Izon word....which is EGBE-AMA meaning landed town..

I

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

i think is about time we float another group to speak for Igbos in the South South. Clearly pandef is trying hard to deny their existence and undermine their voice. Pandef does not speak for Igbos in the Niger delta space.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Sunday2021: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

there is no one Igbo man in the middle belt. Any igbo man in the middle belt is just a slave and we will send them back whenever we wish. You guys should stop that land grabbing attitudes. Just stay in your potopoto region.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Owologbo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

When jungle mature u lots would know difference between majority tribe and minority tribe

Taking oil from igbo land in south south and marginalizing them I blame ohanaeze Sha ...soon we would put u minorities in your place
I asked you simple question, you are talking when jungle mature.
Can you point out the SE oil that's given to SS (where they are located)?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by mrvitalis(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Owologbo:

I asked you simple question, you are talking when jungle mature.
Can you point out the SE oil that's given to SS (where they are located)?
Asa, egbema , ohaji feilds I can keep naming Google Nigeria oil map then come n tell me who is stealing from who

4 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by mrvitalis(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
there is no one Igbo man in the middle belt. Any igbo man in the middle belt is just a slave and we will send them back whenever we wish. You guys should stop that land grabbing attitudes. Just stay in your potopoto region.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo / American Marines To Help Fight MEND? / *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.