Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF (5532 Views)

DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
shut up yam head.... iweala is not igbo....
there is no single igbo in niger delta...
Iweala is not Igbo?
Lol iweala that said it with her mouth that she is a proud Igbo woman....so it is you that will knows what she is than her? Lol.
Ijaws your hatred for Igbos will consume you.
By the way how come the Obigbos in Rivers State was massacre if they ain't Igbos? REMEMBER it because they agitated for biafra.
How come Egbema in the East is Igbo but egbema in Rivers is not?
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Iweala is not Igbo?
Lol iweala that said it with her mouth that she is a proud Igbo woman....so it is you that will knows what she is than her? Lol.
Ijaws your hatred for Igbos will consume you.
By the way how come the Obigbos in Rivers State was massacre if they ain't Igbos? REMEMBER it because they agitated for biafra.
How come Egbema in the East is Igbo but egbema in Rivers is not?
biggest problem you have is you cant differentiate between settlers and indigenous.... ibos in oyigbo are settlers.....

Egbemas of imo and rivers are Ijaws..... they migrated from delta Egbema kingdom.....
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by RobbStark(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:

These useless ijaws are really foolish.

Imagine those Fulani slaves talking to Igbo's, anyway they're only displaying their level of stupidity.

Between you the ibos and the Ijaws who are really slaves??
A slave is one who has been dealt with severally and severely. And as it stands, those dealt with severely and severally are you the ibos.
Wen an Ijaw man speaks the Fulani man pees in his pants but who cares what the Ibo man says or do.

Nnamdi kanu is in prison what have you done, nothing. And there is nothing you and your fellow miscreants ipob will do, nothing.

Just stay pained as always

Come and get Biafra na let's see.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol today the aniomas are agitating to have their own state where they shall be the 6th south east state. Go and change it when the govt agrees na.... mtcheeeew
yes....aniomas agitated for state but not to be count among igbo state..but a distinct ethnicity of it own... aniomas have said countless of time that they are not igbos...
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol why should they take people that already identify as Igbo? From.my gf to Okonjo iweala etc.
Infact now when a new state for south east comes( the sixth se state) it is said it will be taken from Delta state. The sixth south east state will be name ANiOMA state..
Go and change it then. Mtcheeeew
animas are not igbos...... they have reject the igbo tag since world creation....
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by RobbStark(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The vultures are congregating! Like pandef like Edwin Clark. Vultures of the same feather.

Instead of countering IpOb with facts, they result to making it an IGBO VS IJAW Affair..

Their soboteurish self must play out!
That's how they betrayed Jonathan

That's why it is good to go to school wen your mates are going.
Where in the entire writeup did you even see the word Ijaw.
Where did you read and saw that it is a matter of Ibo n Ijaws.

PANDEF represent the entire ehnic groups in the south South, but as always, you Igbos miscreants will always make it about the Ijaws.

I am beginning to feel you miscreants are really scared of the Ijaw people cos I don't know your obsession with the Ijaws.

Every small thing, your idiiots are calling Ijaw people.

The south South is made up of several ethnic groups, why single out a particular tribe, and you want us to embrace your imaginary nation. You all have failed just like Ojukwu failed, Ralph failed same with Kanu and the future kanus.

What I expect you people to do was constant consultations but y'all are dumb and will continue blaming others for your own failures.
Look inward, the problem is within you ibos and not any other people
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by RobbStark(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
IPOB members heart will be broken while reading this article, while some will scream PANDEF is made up of Yoruba Muslims grin

They are very useless.
Only know how to make noise online.
Who takes them seriously.
Was Kanu better than Ojukwu that ran away like criminal. No.

Let them know, there is no people like ipob in Naija, we only have Ibo people of old eastern region.
Even their govs don't use the word.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
animas are not igbos...... they have reject the igbo tag since world creation....
Lol. The only ethnic group of the anioma that reject the Igbo tag is the Ikas and there have no say when the A, N, O, M, A chose to go with their igbo breatherns...after all majority do carry the vote.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
yes....aniomas agitated for state but not to be count among igbo state..but a distinct ethnicity of it own... aniomas have said countless of time that they are not igbos...
The anioma statd will be the 6th south east state and by being the 6th south east state they are Igbos.
By the way oga the only anioma group where reject the Igbo tag na the Ikas...
That is the 'I' in the ANIOMA... REMOVE THEM AND YOU STILL GET A MAJORITY.
THEY CAN GO FOR ALL THE REST WANT.
DO YOU KNOW Nwanyoshi in this forum( I guess I didn't spell her name well) is anioma from Delta state and she always say she is Igbo pure and pure.
Others groups except the identity crisis Ikas always say they're Igbos.
You can't change that.
Ikas have no say...after all majority carry the vote
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
biggest problem you have is you cant differentiate between settlers and indigenous.... ibos in oyigbo are settlers.....

Egbemas of imo and rivers are Ijaws..... they migrated from delta Egbema kingdom.....
lol ok what of Asa of both Rivers and the south east state?
What of Ndoki of Rivers and the south east state?
Go and tell Egbemas of I'm and Rivers that they re not Igbos... You go see wetin Dem go do you�.
Ehn, so if Obigbo Igbos are settlers where did the owner of the land go?
Why did they over take the owners of the land and now own the land and proudly say they are Igbo?
Do you know Obigbo was supposed to be part of the south east state if not for the fraud demarcation of Rivers and imo, Abia?
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol ok what of Asa of both Rivers and the south east state?
What of Ndoki of Rivers and the south east state?
Go and tell Egbemas of I'm and Rivers that they re not Igbos... You go see wetin Dem go do you�.
Ehn, so if Obigbo Igbos are settlers where did the owner of the land go?
Why did they over take the owners of the land and now own the land and proudly say they are Igbo?
Do you know Obigbo was supposed to be part of the south east state if not for the fraud demarcation of Rivers and imo, Abia?
oboy Ndokis are pure Ijaws... Ndoki Ijaws are in 3states abia river akwa ibom....
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
The anioma statd will be the 6th south east state and by being the 6th south east state they are Igbos.
By the way oga the only anioma group where reject the Igbo tag na the Ikas...
That is the 'I' in the ANIOMA... REMOVE THEM AND YOU STILL GET A MAJORITY.
THEY CAN GO FOR ALL THE REST WANT.
DO YOU KNOW Nwanyoshi in this forum( I guess I didn't spell her name well) is anioma from Delta state and she always say she is Igbo pure and pure.
Others groups except the identity crisis Ikas always say they're Igbos.
You can't change that.
Ikas have no say...after all majority carry the vote
oh nwanyiogwashi ? that ogbanje girl.. i know her...she has an identity crisis...
aniomas are not igbos.... they reject igbo even more than ikwere.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
oh nwanyiogwashi ? that ogbanje girl.. i know her...she has an identity crisis...
aniomas are not igbos.... they reject igbo even more than ikwere.
Lol na Ikwerres and ikas reject Igbos...I'm in an anioma Facebook group... Name * Proudly Anioma Proudly Igbo*.

Sheg you don dey call her identity crisis girl...imagine how many of her type are in anioma..
So you will also call Okonjo iweala who is anioma like her an Identity crisis woman?
A woman well read, well successful than you will ever be ?
Lol I doubt you know what you talking.
Let it be know that apart from the Ikwerres, ikas, and one other Igbo group like that in the delta who hate being called Igbo...all the rest has accepted their identity and proudly identify as Igbo.
I can call notable anioma sons and daughters for you in Nigeria that have said time and time again they re igbo
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol na Ikwerres and ikas reject Igbos...I'm in an anioma Facebook group... Name * Proudly Anioma Proudly Igbo*.

Sheg you don dey call her identity crisis girl...imagine how many of her type are in anioma..
So you will also call Okonjo iweala who is anioma like her an Identity crisis woman?
A woman well read, well successful than you will ever be ?
Lol I doubt you know what you talking.
Let it be know that apart from the Ikwerres, ikas, and one other Igbo group like that in the delta who hate being called Igbo...all the rest has accepted their identity and proudly identify as Igbo.
I can call notable anioma sons and daughters for you in Nigeria that have said time and time again they re igbo
guy your matter tire me..... there is no single igbo in the niger delta... are you drunk?
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
guy your matter tire me..... there is no single igbo in the niger delta... are you drunk?
No it your own matter that tire me.
Even people in farway Yoruba and Hausa land knows they are Igbos in the Niger delta I just gave you eg of Okonjo iweala, Peter odili ... Nwanyoshi etc.
What is the difference between a Chinedu from south east and a Chinedu from Asaba, from Ndoki, from Omuma, ?
Do you know the king of Okonjo Iweala's Community have always advocated their igboness?
Oga talk about another think.
Because out of 20 Igbo groups in the Niger delta 4 say they're not Igbos e mean say they're no Igbo in the Niger delta?
Anyways na hatred dey do you�
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by fenibak: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Look at the insult Ohaneze brought to igbo land even ijaws have the guts to tell igbos to apologise, I told this slow boy ablejesus26 that they see us all as ipob, why didnt say say ipob should apologise? Instead they said igbo, I say una must get sense, ijaws keep pushing igbos to the wall, continue
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
No it your own matter that tire me.
Even people in farway Yoruba and Hausa land knows they are Igbos in the Niger delta I just gave you eg of Okonjo iweala, Peter odili ... Nwanyoshi etc.
What is the difference between a Chinedu from south east and a Chinedu from Asaba, from Ndoki, from Omuma, ?
Do you know the king of Okonjo Iweala's Community have always advocated their igboness?
Oga talk about another think.
Because out of 20 Igbo groups in the Niger delta 4 say they're not Igbos e mean say they're no Igbo in the Niger delta?
Anyways na hatred dey do you�
Ndokis are Ijaws.... you need to wake up early..... stop believing fake things like ipob.... if this people you mentioned are advocating for ibo as you said...why didnt they rebuke clark for biafra stance??
guy stop believing nonsense like ipob..
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ablejesus26(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:
Look at the insult Ohaneze brought to igbo land even ijaws have the guts to tell igbos to apologise, I told this slow boy ablejesus26 that they see us all as ipob, why didnt say say ipob should apologise? Instead they said igbo, I say una must get sense, ijaws keep pushing igbos to the wall, continue

Bcus unfortunately those group of occutic brainwashed thugs and criminals are of Igbo decent,but we must continue like the Ohaneze did to tell the World that they don't speak the mind of Igbo,but the mind of their occult leader and scammer.
Ipob keeps bringing problems into Igboland for the pleasure of their occutic group leader and fraudster.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
Ndokis are Ijaws.... you need to wake up early..... stop believing fake things like ipob.... if this people you mentioned are advocating for ibo as you said...why didnt they rebuke clark for biafra stance??
guy stop believing nonsense like ipob..
And yet they don't bear ijaw names, they don't practice ijaw culture...they don't speak ijaw language....
See your foolishness?
An Ndoki person bears, Chinedu, Ada, Oluchi,Uche. Marries the way Igbos marry
Speak the igbo language fluently.
They king is called an Eze, Obi or igwe ..
And you call them ijaws....you must be really delusional.
Go and tell the Ndokis in Imo that they are ijaws if them no go stone u to death..
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by fenibak: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Bcus unfortunately those group of occutic brainwashed thugs and criminals are of Igbo decent,but we must continue like the Ohaneze did to tell the World that they don't speak the mind of Igbo,but the mind of their occult leader and scammer.
Ipob keeps bringing problems into Igboland for the pleasure of their occutic group leader and fraudster.

The question is simple why did pandef ask igbos to apologise instead of ipob? You said ipob is not igbo?
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
And yet they don't bear ijaw names, they don't practice ijaw culture...they don't speak ijaw language....
See your foolishness?
An Ndoki person bears, Chinedu, Ada, Oluchi,Uche. Marries the way Igbos marry
Speak the igbo language fluently.
They king is called an Eze, Obi or igwe ..
And you call them ijaws....you must be really delusional.
Go and tell the Ndokis in Imo that they are ijaws if them no go stone u to death..
there is Ndoki in imo.... ndokis are only in abia rivers and akwa ibom... Ndokis already identified with Ijaw... you the one to go confirm yourself...
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
there is Ndoki in imo.... ndokis are only in abia rivers and akwa ibom... Ndokis already identified with Ijaw... you the one to go confirm yourself...
lol there is no Ndoki in Akwa ibom. I'm from there oga talk another thing
And nver ever have they identified as ijaws and never will there.
They don't bear ijaw names. They practice Igbo Culture..they speak igbo. Marry as igbo.
And they are called Igbos by everyone in Nigeria.
So where did they identified as ijaws? It on you to bring evidence
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by OreMI22: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
• Asks Igbo to apologise publicly to elder statesman

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/24/Igbos-statement-on-clark-idiotic-says-pandef/

IPOB made a statement, yet IGBO must apologize!
But if Miyetti Allah, or Boko Haram makes a statement, nobody asks Fulani to apologize for them?

You Fulanis on nairaland are totally SICK!

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol there is no Ndoki in Akwa ibom. I'm from there oga talk another thing
And nver ever have they identified as ijaws and never will there.
They don't bear ijaw names. They practice Igbo Culture..they speak igbo. Marry as igbo.
And they are called Igbos by everyone in Nigeria.
So where did they identified as ijaws? It on you to bring evidence
what you dont know is bigger than you.... you need to find out yourself... because you definitely on the darkside of this issue..... use simple google.....
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ablejesus26(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

The question is simple why did pandef ask igbos to apologise instead of ipob? You said ipob is not igbo?

The ans is bcus Igbo is a tribe,while ipob is a group of Igbo decent.
Igbo has other groups too massob,bnl, ohaneze youth etc.
If you have sense you will understand,but unfortunately you don't so you can't understand ��.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
what you dont know is bigger than you.... you need to find out yourself... because you definitely on the darkside of this issue..... use simple google.....
Nope.. u made the allegation...it on u to prove it by showing me screenshot of it.
So I ask u again.. how can a people who speak igbo, bear igbo name, practice Igbo culture , live like Igbo be ijaw?
If they're pls educate me on how they lost their language and yet the ijaws in Rivers didn't lose theirs
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Nope.. u made the allegation...it on u to prove it by showing me screenshot of it.
So I ask u again.. how can a people who speak igbo, bear igbo name, practice Igbo culture , live like Igbo be ijaw?
If they're pls educate me on how they lost their language and yet the ijaws in Rivers didn't lose theirs
then after time passes you will hear it from igbos themselves..because all igbos know it.... it left for you to find out or remain ignorant till anytime you hear it from igbos.....then you will know why ndokis speak igbo....
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
then after time passes you will hear it from igbos themselves..because all igbos know it.... it left for you to find out or remain ignorant till anytime you hear it from igbos.....then you will know why ndokis speak igbo....
Even the Igbo guy you were arguing with was the first to ask you why Ndoki in Abia is igbo and the one in Rivers is not igbo?
So I ask u again, prove to me how the Ndokis lost their language, identity and culture to Igbos ...if you say it because of proximity then I will ask you why the ijaws in River state who also had close proximity with Igbos never lost theirs.
Come on bro, prove to me.
Show me evidence.
See in all my years here I have never heard a thread being done about Ndoki denying being igbo..never
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Brimstone77: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
flokii:
I laughed when I read IPOB statement saying Edwin Clark can't speak for Niger Delta.. so it's Nnamdi Kanu that nobody knows that can speak!

You people sha refuse to learn from past mistakes of your fathers.
but you know kanu,or are you a nobody??
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Even the Igbo guy you were arguing with was the first to ask you why Ndoki in Abia is igbo and the one in Rivers is not igbo?
So I ask u again, prove to me how the Ndokis lost their language, identity and culture to Igbos ...if you say it because of proximity then I will ask you why the ijaws in River state who also had close proximity with Igbos never lost theirs.
Come on bro, prove to me.
Show me evidence.
See in all my years here I have never heard a thread being done about Ndoki denying being igbo..never
what are u saying na?
ndokis are the most closest Ijaws to the igbos.... Ndoki Ijaws are the ones that shared geographical boundary with igbos to the east..... while Apois Ijaws share boundary with the yorubas in the west....
both apois and ndokis lost their Izon languages to igbo and yoruba respectively.... they lost it it through bigger language influenced....
ndoki and apoi are the border Ijaw clans with yoruba and ibo..

am done summerising
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ariesbull: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
i write like an idiot..ok you that write with sense oya mention on igbo community in the niger delta?
You still make stupid post

Haven't you heard the term Delta Igbo before
Haven't you heard the term igbuzor or akuku Igbo before or obigbo
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ariesbull: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
what are u saying na?
ndokis are the most closest Ijaws to the igbos.... Ndoki Ijaws are the ones that shared geographical boundary with igbos to the east..... while Apois Ijaws share boundary with the yorubas in the west....
both apois and ndokis lost their Izon languages to igbo and yoruba respectively.... they lost it it through bigger language influenced....
ndoki and apoi are the border Ijaw clans with yoruba and ibo..

am done summerising

Are Ijaws daft and stupid to be loosing their languages left right and centre to Igbo and Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju / First University In Onitsha Taking Shape (photos) / Funny Strike Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.