Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF (5530 Views)

DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Zeboy17(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:

These useless ijaws are really foolish.

Imagine those Fulani slaves talking to Igbo's, anyway they're only displaying their level of stupidity.

Anyone against your stupidity is a fulani slave? You people voted for Atiku a fulani man in 2019 morethan any other region, is it out of confusion and senslessness? Come 2023 PDP will present Atiku and you will still vote for him.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
ariesbull:

Are Ijaws daft and stupid to be loosing their languages left right and centre to Igbo and Yoruba
you still a kid....when you grow up you understand...
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
ariesbull:

You still make stupid post

Haven't you heard the term Delta Igbo before
Haven't you heard the term igbuzor or akuku Igbo before or obigbo
oga the people we tagged all these names rejected its.... we used to love classified them to igbo...but they were angry..... now we see the truth that they are not igbos as we wrongly labelled them...
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
what are u saying na?
ndokis are the most closest Ijaws to the igbos.... Ndoki Ijaws are the ones that shared geographical boundary with igbos to the east..... while Apois Ijaws share boundary with the yorubas in the west....
both apois and ndokis lost their Izon languages to igbo and yoruba respectively.... they lost it it through bigger language influenced....
ndoki and apoi are the border Ijaw clans with yoruba and ibo..

am done summerising
then your ijaws have useless brains.
Useless brains to have lost their language.
Little Ikas that are not even closer to the eastern Igbos..
How come they came to speak Igbo, bear igbo names etc ..? Remember ikas Were part of the Midwestern region o.

Maybe you no know say na Ndoki igbo I dey talk..maybe u dey forget am with your own ijaw...your force work no go work.
The Ndokis in the East has always been igbo.
They have an Igbo king, Igbo culture, with an igbo name and speak Igbo.
Pls do talk another lie .

Perhaps I'll ask why didn't the Akwa Ibomites that are near Abia state didn't lose their language to the Igbos? Even when the Igbos cover us all round? Why didn't they lose it?
Today they still speak Akwa ibom language, bear Akwa ibom names, have an Akwa ibom king.
Though a few knows how to speak igbo cause of the proximity but they still retain their first tongue!
I ask again are ijaws so dull with their brains so small?
Pls do tell me.
(Don't take this as an insult pls)
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by orisa37: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
SUPPORTED.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2021
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Na you sabi. I can’t love my enemies. Thank you for the quotes too.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Thoh:
oh nwanyiogwashi ? that ogbanje girl.. i know her...she has an identity crisis...
aniomas are not igbos.... they reject igbo even more than ikwere.
I never know that your mother is an ogbanje woman,thanks for letting me know now.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol there is no Ndoki in Akwa ibom. I'm from there oga talk another thing
And nver ever have they identified as ijaws and never will there.
They don't bear ijaw names. They practice Igbo Culture..they speak igbo. Marry as igbo.
And they are called Igbos by everyone in Nigeria.
So where did they identified as ijaws? It on you to bring evidence

There are Ndoki's in Akwa Ibom state in Ukanafun local government area.
You can Google this as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Withholds Ex-Governor Obiano’s Passport / Patience Jonathan Wins ‘Tourism Ambassador For Africa’ Award / Remembering The Poor Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.