Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF (5539 Views)

DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Ikinternational: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
QuotaSystem:

IPOB terrorists have bitten more than they can chew grin.

PANDEF is a recognized body representing the entire Niger Delta so IPOB terrorists claim that Clark is only speaking for Ijaw is dead on arrival.

Blanket rejection of Beerfraud so they'd better cure themselves of long throat for ND oil and access to the Ocean. A wise man seeks to create allies and not enemies - especially the ones that completely surround you.

Shut up ya dirty tartar filled mouth
Ndi advisors
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thoh:
mention one igbo community in the niger delta?
stop dreaming like your half brain ipob..... there is no single igbo in the niger delta....
Oga you lie.
I'm from Akwa ibom state but they're a lot of Igbos in the Niger delta.
Are the Etches, the Obigbos in Rivers State not Igbo? Wasn't it the reason why the govt came hard on them.
Are the Aniomas not Igbos? remove the Ikas
That hate to be called Igbo and you still have allot of Igbo group in Delta.
Infact, Asaba in delta is an Igbo town and more closer to Onitsha.
There all see them selves as Igbos there.
You fit hate Igbos o but abeg no dey lie.
As much as they're people in the Niger delta who deny being igbo, there are alot who accept their igboness with pride.
For eg, the part of the Delta Okonjo iweala is from. There have always said they're Igbos fully fully.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thoh:
you want me to state my tribe when you already know it?

Egbemas of rivers and imo are Ijaws by origin in far back... Egbemas of rivers originated from their mothers Egbema kingdom of delta state....

the word egbema is an Izon word....which is EGBE-AMA meaning landed town..

I
My ex girlfriend is Igbo from Delta state.
So bro what are you saying?
Have also met a lot of Igbos from Delta and Rivers State.
No not the Ikwerres and the Ikas denying type...real igbos.
Though I'm from Akwa ibom but I love the Igbos. I'm in alot of Igbo groups on Facebook.
Infact there is a particular one I'm in self now... There called themselves.. Ikwerres and proudly Igbo.
Although I know they're very little percentage who accept their Igbo tags in Ikwerres land but nevertheless...
There is another one... *Proudly Anioma Proudly Igbo*... It on Facebook.
So bro, though u might hate the Igbos o but no dey lie abeg...they're Igbos in the Niger delta and if we are being really truthful then we will see they're even the largest ethnic group in the Niger delta.
Them full everywhere.
From Delta to Rivers, to Edo ( the Igbankes)
Cross River too them dey there.
....they're just a few percentage of those who deny their Igbo Ness.
You have the Ndoki, the Asa, the egbema etc... Bros talk another thing abeg

4 Likes

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by God1stson(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2021
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR IGBOS HAVE ALWAYS SURVIVED WITH OR WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF OTHER TRIBES. NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO LOOK AT IT, WE HAVE ATTAINED A LEVEL OF SELF SUFFICIENCY. THE TRUTH IS IGBOS HAVE INDELIBLE BLOOD LINES THAT RUN IN SOME STATES OF THE SOUTH SOUTH AND THERE IS ALWAYS A FORCE OF ATTRACTION AND A LOT OF RALLING POINT. IF THE NORTH CANNOT TAME US, IS IT NOW PANDEF THAT CAN TAME OVER 60MILLION INDUSTRIOUS AND PROSPEROUS IGBOS .THEY SHOULD BETTER BE CAREFUL COS THIS BAD TIME WILL NOT LAST FOREVER
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Ojiofor: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2021
Igbos over to you.
gigdiddy and co....come and tell them they can't speak for Ijaw people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Ekpeitit(m): 12:55am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
See AFONJA CALLING IPOB disrespectful....Where did you kkep your respect when the useless politician in the SW removed the Cap on the head of Bola IGE??

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Ekpeitit(m): 12:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Just another dumb and delusional IPOB thinking everyone who disagrees with them is a Yoruba. Dem take foolishness swear for una. grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ariesbull: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
mention one igbo community in the niger delta?
stop dreaming like your half brain ipob..... there is no single igbo in the niger delta....
sometimes you write like an idio.t, you just need to buy sense

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Ekpeitit(m): 4:25am On Jul 25, 2021
overall90:
And what will happen if there is no apology.
IPOB replied Clark,then igbos should apologize.
Igbos don suffer
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Ekpeitit(m): 4:26am On Jul 25, 2021
You realize if there was a war today between IPOB and Niger Delta we will finish you people in 12 hours?
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ConqueredWest: 4:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Obi1kenobi:
If IPOB was ever a serious intellectual movement, like many other secessionist movements in the world, the manifest failures and descent to anarchy of the country under the abomination to leadership that is Buhari would have opened a pathway to renegotiate Nigeria's corporate existence. But IPOB have done greater damage to Biafran activism as an intellectual, persuasive movement than any "Zoogerian" has ever done. Severe, and likely irreparable damage. This is what happens when you leave an intellectual movement in the hands of an unemployed charlatan from the UK leading an army of crude, uncultured touts and riffraffs.

Explain points by points how IPOB has damaged Biafran activism or forever shut up
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by MrColdsweat: 4:41am On Jul 25, 2021
IPOB is attracting hate and animosity to ndigbo
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ConqueredWest: 4:45am On Jul 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:
IPOB is attracting hate and animosity to ndigbo

So you agree with the senile dementia Edwin Clark and Pandef that there are no indigenous Igbos in South South.?

What a shame
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by opuambe(m): 5:14am On Jul 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:

These useless ijaws are really foolish.

Imagine those Fulani slaves talking to Igbo's, anyway they're only displaying their level of stupidity.
Fulani slaves..? Last time I checked we sold your ancestors into slavery and the Igbos will forever be our slaves

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by opuambe(m): 5:16am On Jul 25, 2021
overall90:

Is there a tribe called niger delta,clark can only speak for his Ijaw people.
is there a tribe called Biafra ? Nnamdi kanu can only speak for the igbos

1 Like

Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by louqas: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Anago55:
Why drag the entire Igbo into your spat with IPOB?

This people better respect themselves oo. It would have been better if they had ignored IPOB and their ignorance, now IPOB will give them another dirtier knock

Stop dragging the entire Igbo nation into your spat with IPOB.

Most ibos support IPOB at least 70% ibos support them (mostly youth).....majority ibos have sympathy for them (though i agree some sympathisers was forced while others were scared of becoming IPOB miscreants target) but that is what you get when you too are guilty of generalization.
IPOB = IGBO
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by MrColdsweat: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2021
ConqueredWest:

So you agree with the senile dementia Edwin Clark and Pandef that there are no indigenous Igbos in South South.?

What a shame
Where/when did I say such?

This is an elder statesman who deserves respect. Emma powerful was uncouth in his response. IPOB should learn to ignore
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by MYHUBBY: 5:39am On Jul 25, 2021
North won again, Sunday and MNK are on their own but Northerners who be una babalawo or should I agree average southerners are politically dumb to understand your divide and rule of politics?

Ipob as an organization is a great enemy to Igbo people, these dummy are creating enemies for Igbo nation everywhere, why not ignore the Clark and focus on your plight

ipob have been reduce to gossip blog. nonsense
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Onepeople: 5:56am On Jul 25, 2021
They are yet to respond to pib bill that was passed into law clown's every where.
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2021
ariesbull:
sometimes you write like an idio.t, you just need to buy sense
i write like an idiot..ok you that write with sense oya mention on igbo community in the niger delta?
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
My ex girlfriend is Igbo from Delta state.
So bro what are you saying?
Have also met a lot of Igbos from Delta and Rivers State.
No not the Ikwerres and the Ikas denying type...real igbos.
Though I'm from Akwa ibom but I love the Igbos. I'm in alot of Igbo groups on Facebook.
Infact there is a particular one I'm in self now... There called themselves.. Ikwerres and proudly Igbo.
Although I know they're very little percentage who accept their Igbo tags in Ikwerres land but nevertheless...
There is another one... *Proudly Anioma Proudly Igbo*... It on Facebook.
So bro, though u might hate the Igbos o but no dey lie abeg...they're Igbos in the Niger delta and if we are being really truthful then we will see they're even the largest ethnic group in the Niger delta.
Them full everywhere.
From Delta to Rivers, to Edo ( the Igbankes)
Cross River too them dey there.
get the hell outta here you drug peddler claiming akwa ibom... fake imposter...
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga you lie.
I'm from Akwa ibom state but they're a lot of Igbos in the Niger delta.
Are the Etches, the Obigbos in Rivers State not Igbo? Wasn't it the reason why the govt came hard on them.
Are the Aniomas not Igbos? remove the Ikas
That hate to be called Igbo and you still have allot of Igbo group in Delta.
Infact, Asaba in delta is an Igbo town and more closer to Onitsha.
There all see them selves as Igbos there.
You fit hate Igbos o but abeg no dey lie.
As much as they're people in the Niger delta who deny being igbo, there are alot who accept their igboness with pride.
For eg, the part of the Delta Okonjo iweala is from. There have always said they're Igbos fully fully.
fake impostor from the rejected barren landlocked region.... no single igbo in the niger delta.....
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2021
ConqueredWest:

What a shame
fool... there is no any igbo indigenous to the niger delta..
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
fake impostor from the rejected barren landlocked region.... no single igbo in the niger delta.....
Go and change it now.
Go and change my gf who is Igbo but come from Delta state.
Go and change my friends who are Igbos from Rivers.... mtcheeeew...if u like call Judas.. ur own cup of tea. I know what I'm saying and if you remove your hatred for the Igbos and see it too.

Ok where is Okonjo Iweala from? No be delta? Isn't she Igbo? Doesn't she address her self as a full fleshed Igbo woman?
Mtcheeeew
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
get the hell outta here you drug peddler claiming akwa ibom... fake imposter...
lol it doesn't change he truth.
Even if you say I'm Igbo or not. The truth is that they are Igbo groups in Nigeria delta.
Okonjo iweala is an eg
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol it doesn't change he truth.
Even if you say I'm Igbo or not. The truth is that they are Igbo groups in Nigeria delta.
Okonjo iweala is an eg
shut up yam head.... iweala is not igbo....
there is no single igbo in niger delta...
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Go and change it now.
Go and change my friends who are Igbos from Rivers.... mtcheeeew...if u like call Judas.. ur own cup of tea. I know what I'm saying and if you remove your hatred for the Igbos and see it too.

Ok where is Okonjo Iweala from? No be delta? Isn't she Igbo? Doesn't she address her self as a full fleshed Igbo woman?
Mtcheeeew
i dont change anything dot man..... nothing to be change or edit...because niger delta already has no single ibo..... you landlocked people will suffer by the time nigeria divides....
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Thoh(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Go and change it now.

Mtcheeeew
if you think there are ibo in delta or rivers....oya come and take them na...useless landlocked people....
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by Okoroawusa: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2021
KosiGee:
PANDEF are bunch of jokers. What has Igbos got to do with this?
Let them sort their mess with IPOB.

Not all Igbos support IPOB. Any Igbo elder that tenders any apology or respond to that threat will be an idiot.

To hell with IPOB and PANDEF.
My opinion exactly
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
if you think there are ibo in delta or rivers....oya come and take them na...useless landlocked people....
Lol why should they take people that already identify as Igbo? From.my gf to Okonjo iweala etc.
Infact now when a new state for south east comes( the sixth se state) it is said it will be taken from Delta state. The sixth south east state will be name ANiOMA state..
Go and change it then. Mtcheeeew
Re: IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF by ifiokjohn(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
i dont change anything dot man..... nothing to be change or edit...because niger delta already has no single ibo..... you landlocked people will suffer by the time nigeria divides....
Lol today the aniomas are agitating to have their own state where they shall be the 6th south east state. Go and change it when the govt agrees na.... mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Ministerial Nominees & Designations / Lets Think Before Taking The Biafra Issue Further, By Chidi Obi / The 1960 Interview Of Sir Ahmadu Bello: The Facts And Truths About Nigeria Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.