Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) (4437 Views)

The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. / The Supreme Court Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by liketerm: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
Till then na...why is it now making you run bunkers with perdition and fear. where are the 3 israeli you detained?? if you know what is obtainable..you will just hide and smash your head on the floor..

As usual, what do one expect from an ipob member, chest beating and picking up fight they are not up to. Shift go one corner make I see better people

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by Olaolufred(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Faith or Fate.

Evening school always short-change it's old pupils.
And short-change our society more.
Faith!
Faith!!
Faith!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
liketerm:

As usual, what do one expect from an ipob member, chest beating and picking up fight they are not up to. Shift go one corner make I see better people

Just shut up,if its chest beating why did fulanis kidnap kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by liketerm: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

Just shut up,if its chest beating why did fulanis kidnap kanu?
As insinuated by your herds of Ipob that KANU was kidnapped by the Fulani government, did heaven fall down, did the sea change to red or did Nigeria cease to exit . So what is ipob banking on, if not chest beating and media propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Olaolufred:
Faith or Fate.

Evening school always short-change it's old pupils.
And short-change our society more.
Faith!
Faith!!
Faith!!!

It is called typo, I use a different kind of keyboard and the ish always change words and I don't have the time to check, I am not writing for the Washington Post and besides I didn't put all the write up here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
liketerm:

As insinuated by your herds of Ipob that KANU was kidnapped by the Fulani government, did heaven fall down, did the sea change to red or did Nigeria cease to exit . So what is ipob banking on, if not chest beating and media propaganda.

Calm down don't rush, I know you can feel what is coming but you are just pretending
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Foools celebrate first victories, when the war is far from over. grin grin grin

gwarotango:
3 steps ahead and straight into the zoo cage. He must not have been watching his steps grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
IPOB so irrelevant that you always comment on their topics and you always salivate and expose your foolishness when writing??...

IPOB people have you by the Jugular and you people are really shallow...

liketerm:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by gwarotango: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
Foools celebrate first victories, when the war is far from over. grin grin grin

Oh but it's over man. The zoo monkey is locked up in the cage and won't be let out before he's 80 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
I hear you ...no shaking...

I will cc you soon...

gwarotango:
Oh but it's over man. The zoo monkey is locked up in the cage and won't be let out before he's 80 grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

We have no business with the Nigerian government na our people for Igbo land we get business with

Hell awaits anyone who tries to bring trouble into Igboland again for a very useless and fruitless struggle that's just a big fraud to enrich the pockets of a scammer and fake fendi wearing freedom fighter �.
I hope you guys don't end up making issues worse for your god.
The Ohaneze is doing all they can to ensure he gets a fair trial and hearing,stay calm and don't spoil things for your supremacists, dictator leader.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
[s]Ojukwu even though with monetary resources was crude....but what i want to promise zombies like you, is that no matter how you twist the narrative. As for IPOB, they have shown doggedness and are always 3 steps ahead of you parasitic zombies. Its no certain that Biafra actualization will be attained.[/s]

[s]Now concerning Nnamdi Kanu, he didn't go to war with the state , but the state is jittery like KILODE!!...That alone should tell you that there are so many ways to put zombies like you in-check ...and as it stands...people that matter are watching worldwide. and i MEAN worldwide.[/s]

[s]By the time it starts..you will beg...and Biafra will be a done deal!!

Please keep posting pictures of your useless video about end sars and other nonsense you post...copies of your propaganda have been stored and circulated accordingly.[/s]

[s]Thanks for being and indirect supporter of Biafra with your foolishness[/s].

Trash.
Ojukwu called and Igbo answered bcus he was the selfless leader of the Igbo nation.
Your god is nothing but the leader of a proscribed secessionist group of thugs and criminals that are being picked up like bunch of criminals,he has no right to call for anything even in Abia State.
Stop sounding like person wey dey ment.
Igbo is Igbo.
Ipob is ipob.
Stop mixing the two together.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by Obindigbo: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nothing's gonna happen on Monday or any other day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
When you irritants type is glaring for all to see.

when the useless "mannequin" said and i quote,,,,,IPOB ARE SCATTERED ALLOVER THE NATION...and THEY ARE JUST A DOT...zombies like you cheered.

But IPOB has galvanised a support base that if they bear arms...you will not even escape to NIGER REPUBLIC...

ALL YOUR EDWIN CLARK NOISE ..DON'T MOVE THEM

ALL YOUR MISINFORMATION..DOESN'T MOVE THEM

YOU SHOUT AND THREATEN AND THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR ..SIT AT HOME!!

YOU HOLD NNAMDI KANU..INSTEAD YOU SHOT YOUR SELVES IN THE HEAD.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING AND ALL EMBASSIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AS REGARDS WHAT IS OBTAINABLE ON MONDAY...SO PLEASE BE FOOLISH AND DO WHAT YOU ARE KNOWN FOR...

THIS IS NOT DASUKI...EL-ZAZAKY ETC..

BIAFRA IS AWAKENED AND YOU TAQQIYA LOVING MISCREANTS WILL NEVER PENETRATE THE SOUTH EAST....SPITS!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

ablejesus26:

Trash.
Ojukwu called and Igbo answered bcus he was the selfless leader of the Igbo nation.
You god is nothing but the leader of a proscribed secessionist group of thugs and criminals that are being picked up like bunch of criminals,he has no right to call for anything even in Abia State.
Igbo is Igbo.
Ipob is ipob.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by QuotaSystem: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
The DOLLAR is not the new CRAZE....Its CRYPTO and zombies like you cant decode the CURRENCY. angry

I'm talking validity this one pulled "craze" out of his arse lmao grin

Nothing concerns cryptocurrency with your breaking the recovered ipob fugitive out of our cage so you better focus cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by Olaolufred(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

It is called typo, I use a different kind of keyboard and the ish always change words and I don't have the time to check, I am not writing for the Washington Post and besides I didn't put all the write up here

Ok, It will be good if you go and consciously correct it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by QuotaSystem: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

Nairaland Fulanis are all wanking off

While NL Igbos are busy opening useless threads to massage their collapsed ego while Kenyan gullibo is weeping in regret inside the 6X4 cage we returned him to cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wetin Kwancern Dollar for the matter?? angry angry angry angry

why is it that MURIC yoruba are actually infidels in the eyes of their masters.?? grin grin grin grin grin

You Think you are smart...but you celebrate Nnamdi Kanu in Prison to please your masters that have made you a useless gambari...its just shameful dont you think so??

QuotaSystem:

I'm talking validity this one pulled "craze" out of his arse lmao grin

Nothing concerns cryptocurrency with your breaking the recovered ipob fugitive out of our cage so you better focus cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by Jmlsm: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Noisemaking and chest beating will not help u. We have been used to that, u can now change your tactics. In fact we are waiting for u in Abuja on Monday. Please we need you to come in numbers so that we can put sense into your skulls�. Nobody can intimidate or blackmail Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
[s]When you irritants type is glaring for all to see.[/s]

[s]when the useless "mannequin" said and i quote,,,,,IPOB ARE SCATTERED ALLOVER THE NATION...and THEY ARE JUST A DOT...zombies like you cheered.[/s]

[s]But IPOB has galvanised a support base that if they bear arms...you will not even escape to NIGER REPUBLIC...

ALL YOUR EDWIN CLARK NOISE ..DON'T MOVE THEM

ALL YOUR MISINFORMATION..DOESN'T MOVE THEM

YOU SHOUT AND THREATEN AND THEY CONTINUE WITH THEIR ..SIT AT HOME!!

YOU HOLD NNAMDI KANU..INSTEAD YOU SHOT YOUR SELVES IN THE HEAD.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING AND ALL EMBASSIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AS REGARDS WHAT IS OBTAINABLE ON MONDAY...SO PLEASE BE FOOLISH AND DO WHAT YOU ARE KNOWN FOR...

THIS IS NOT DASUKI...EL-ZAZAKY ETC..

BIAFRA IS AWAKENED AND YOU TAQQIYA LOVING MISCREANTS WILL NEVER PENETRATE THE SOUTH EAST....SPITS[/s]!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

More trash.
Igbo has already and will continue to reject an occult group with their fraudster leader that has never done anything good in Igboland,but goes about calling for self destruct, while he secures his family in a safe land.
He will get a fair trial,but all this your rant will end here on nairaland.

Always sounding brainwashed,I keep saying that if you are an ipob member or supporter, you have lost every right to call the BMC zombie, bcus your Zombism is on 5g pro max level �

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by Kingof2nations(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Christistruth00:

Nigeria’s Destiny has nothing to do with IPOB or Kanu

Ojukwu tried harder than them and Nigeria still remains despite all

Nigeria gt destiny ?
abeg shift
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
YOU ARE CORRECT ...I AM NOT IGBO...BUT I AM LOYAL TO THE IGBO RACE ..

THE PEOPLE THAT MADE ME SUCCESSFUL ARE IGBO AND I AM MARRIED TO AN IGBO WOMAN..WHO HAS BEEN LOYAL AND A PILLAR OF STRENGTH.

BUT CONCERNING IPOB...I AM MORE LOYAL TO THEM BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT THE TRUTH AND THEY ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THE WORKINGS OF DEVELOPED CLIMES BETTER THAT ZOMBIES LIKE YOU THAT ARE STUCK IN CAVES AND ARE REDUNDANT IN REASONING.

WHY SHOULD I SHARE A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT REASON LIKE YOU AND THE PICTURE BELOW...TELL ME WHY!!
angry angry angry angry angry

ablejesus26:

More trash.
Igbo has already and will continue to reject an occult group with their fraudster leader that has never done anything good in Igboland,but goes about calling for self destruct, while he secures his family in a safe land.
He will get a fair trial,but all this your rant will end here on nairaland.

Always sounding brainwashed,I keep saying that if you are an ipob member or supporter, you have lost every right to call the BMC zombie, bcus your Zombism is on 5g pro max level �

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
YOU ARE CORRECT ...I AM NOT IGBO...BUT I AM LOYAL TO THE IGBO RACE ..

THE PEOPLE THAT MADE ME SUCCESSFUL ARE IGBO AND I AM MARRIED TO AN IGBO WOMAN..WHO HAS BEEN LOYAL AND A PILLAR OF STRENGTH.

BUT CONCERNING IPOB...I AM MORE LOYAL TO THEM BECAUSE THEY REPRESENT THE TRUTH AND THEY ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THE WORKINGS OF DEVELOPED CLIMES BETTER THAT ZOMBIES LIKE YOU THAT ARE STUCK IN CAVES AND ARE REDUNDANT IN REASONING.

WHY SHOULD I SHARE A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT REASON LIKE YOU AND THE PICTURE BELOW...TELL ME WHY!!

��This is the well recognized tactics of a pained ipob brainwashed thug��try something else,your tribe tagging antics is stale and outdated already ��.

When Igbo is ready to move we will do so,not on the calling of a scammer from London with his fraud ipob.
Igbo is Igbo a Race and Region.
Ipob is a registered organization,a proscribed secessionist group.
They are not the same thing.

Every sensible Igboman pledges his loyalty to Igboland,not to a group whose agenda brings trouble and more problems into Igboland for a very hopeless struggle that's just to fill the pocket of their occult group leader.
I am done schooling you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hell awaits anyone who tries to bring trouble into Igboland again for a very useless and fruitless struggle that's just a big fraud to enrich the pockets of a scammer and fake fendi wearing freedom fighter �.
I hope you guys don't end up making issues worse for your god.
The Ohaneze is doing all they can to ensure he gets a fair trial and hearing,stay calm and don't spoil things for your supremacists, dictator leader.

You sound like a broken cassette, repeating the same junk over and over again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Trash.
Your god is nothing but the leader of a proscribed secessionist group of thugs and criminals that are being picked up like bunch of criminals,he has no right to call for anything even in Abia State.
Igbo is Igbo.
Ipob is ipob.

Ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Olaolufred:

Ok, It will be good if you go and consciously correct it.

You Go and correct it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

��This is the well recognized tactics of a pained ipob brainwashed thug��try something else,your tribe tagging antics is stale and outdated already ��.

When Igbo is ready to move we will do so,not on the calling of a scammer from London with his fraud ipob.

Every sensible Igboman pledges his loyalty to Igboland,not to a group whose agenda brings trouble and more problems into Igboland for a very hopeless struggle that's just to fill the pocket of their occult group leader.
I am done schooling you.

Close mouth you yap alot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
So i need be IGBO and IPOB to talk sensibly abi?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I try wella be that... grin grin grin grin grin

All i can assure you is that BIAFRA is a done deal...You can smash you head on the floor while facing MEDINA!...

I DONT BLOODY CARE!!

ablejesus26:

I am done schooling you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

Ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob

You can as well say massob is Igbo and Igbo is massob �.

Are you now saying you are more Igbo than Obi Cubana who obviously has no business with the occutic ipob?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

You can as well say massob is Igbo and Igbo is massob �.

Are you now saying you are more Igbo than Obi Cubana who obviously has no business with the occutic ipob?.

Oh please spare me that trash talk and yes massob is igbo and igbo is massob, did the fulanis ask people in benue if you are tiv or idoma before they remove their head?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
[s]So i need be IGBO and IPOB to talk sensibly abi?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I try wella be that... grin grin grin grin grin

All i can assure you is that BIAFRA is a done deal...You can smash you head on the floor while facing MEDINA!...

I DONT BLOODY CARE[/s]!!

No one cares if you are a brainwashed ipob hoodlum ��after all your own ipob starts and ends in nairaland,in reality you are a very well behaved citizen of the zoo republic ��
Biafra will come yes but it will have no business with an occutic group that goes about killing young girls for charms �.
God is not an author of confusion.
I don't want to even do your tribe tagging games with you bcus it's stale already �else I would have beaten you hands down to it��.
Next will be to call me Bmc��.
All your cheap antics are known already �.
If you have anything close to sense you will come up with something new.
Being brainwashed is a terrible disease oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kill Nnamdi Kanu Fast Ijelespeaks To Hold Another Protest / New Obi-datti Private Jet Donated To Labour Party For Campaign / Rumours Of Sacrifice, Agagu And Stella Oduah By Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.