Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) (4448 Views)

The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. / The Supreme Court Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
You are regurgitating same stale JUNK... angry angry angry angry angry

ablejesus26:

You can as well say massob is Igbo and Igbo is massob �.

Are you now saying you are more Igbo than Obi Cubana who obviously has no business with the occutic ipob?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDGING THAT ..ANYOTHER ADVICE FROM YOU IS SENILE THRASH....NOW F**K OFF!! angry angry angry

ablejesus26:

No one cares if you are a brainwashed ipob hoodlum ��after all your own ipob starts and ends in nairaland,in reality you are a very well behaved citizen of the zoo republic ��
Biafra will come yes but it will have no business with an occutic group that goes about killing young girls for charms �.
God is not an author of confusion.
I don't want to even do your tribe tagging games with you bcus it's stale already �else I would have beaten you hands down to it��.
Next will be to call me Bmc��.
All your cheap antics are known already �.
If you have anything close to sense you will come up with something new.
Being brainwashed is a terrible disease oo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

Oh please spare me that trash talk and yes massob is igbo and igbo is massob, did the fulanis ask people in benue if you are tiv or idoma before they remove their head?

Oga you can keep being dilusional from now till 6billion years�.
Reality is that there are millions and millions of Igbos who have no business with your ipob fraud.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
You are regurgitating same stale JUNK... angry angry angry angry angry

I am rather saving you from running mad into the streets �.
Igbo is a race.
Ipob is a registered fraud organization and a proscribed group of criminals that are being picked up like petty thieves.
This is reality it staring at your face��

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
A REFERENDUM WILL BE CONDUCTED...AND YOU WILL SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH PAIN ..WHEN THE RESULTS EMERGE!!

YOU TALKED ABOUT USING GIRLS FOR RITUALS ABI??

GOD WILL MAKE THOSE RITUALIST LOCATE YOU..IN KANO/KADUNA OR ABUJA...AND YOU MUST BE USED FOR SACRIFICE...

ablejesus26:

Oga you can keep being dilusional from now till 6billion years�.
Reality is that there are millions and millions of Igbos who have no business with your ipob fraud.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
THANK YOU FOR ACKNOWLEDGING THAT ..ANYOTHER ADVICE FROM YOU IS SENILE THRASH....NOW F**K OFF!! angry angry angry

It's no secret that the failed union is falling,but we will only move on the calling of Igboland, not on the calling of a scammer from London who has never done anything good in Igboland,not even a primary school in his hometown in Afara ukwu Umuahia.
Only God can save you from this brainwashed state�

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tell your Fulani foot soldiers to come and test the microphone again na!!

YOU MURDERS have done enough evil in the land ...and i decree in the name of the LORD ALMIGHTY.

BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR GOOD NEWS ABOUT IGBO WILL CAUSE YOU TO RUN MAD PUBLICLY WITHOUT REMEDY. angry angry angry angry

WATCH OUT...

OUR LORD ALMIGHTY DOESN'T NEED TERRORIST TO FIGHT FOR HIM!!

ablejesus26:

I am rather saving you from running mad into the streets �.
Igbo is a race.
Ipob is a registered fraud organization and a proscribed group of criminals that are being picked up like petty thieves.
This is reality it staring at your face��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
THANK GOD YOU KNOW...NOW...

GO AND SUCK THE COW BRESS...YOU ARE LOOSING IT!!
grin grin grin grin grin

ablejesus26:

It's no secret that the failed union is falling,but we will only move on the calling of Igboland, not on the calling of a scammer from London who has never done anything good in Igboland,not even a primary school in his hometown in Afara ukwu Umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

Just look at your mumu talk, you get any sense this boy? Are you waiting to turn to Venezuela or benue before you act? Nigeria is gone, how many more years do you need? More 20?nah Nigeria would break soon, if not before 2023 or immediately after 2023 elections go and mark it, we won't wait for you people, keep sleeping on a skateboard

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
A REFERENDUM WILL BE CONDUCTED...AND YOU WILL SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH PAIN ..WHEN THE RESULTS EMERGE!!

YOU TALKED ABOUT USING GIRLS FOR RITUALS ABI??

GOD WILL MAKE THOSE RITUALIST LOCATE YOU..IN KANO/KADUNA OR ABUJA...AND YOU MUST BE USED FOR SACRIFICE...

If a referendum is conducted today I will sign my Yes. But reality is that Igboland is not interested in all your ipob rubbish now, hence you see the people of the land hand over power to a Democratically elected govt that rejects your scam and fraud ipob.
God cannot ans your prayers bcus my hands are clean��.

You should better ensure that you keep this your ipob madness here on nairaland as you have been doing, else you will be killed in vain like a chicken �.
Ipob on nairaland, law abiding citizen of the zoo republic in reality �.
Pathetic,very pathetic.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26:

If a referendum is conducted today I will sign my Yes. But reality is that Igboland is not interested in all your ipob rubbish now, hence you see the people of the land hand over power to a Democratically elected govt that rejects your scam and fraud ipob.

You should better ensure that you keep this your ipob madness here on nairaland as you have been doing, else you will be killed in vain like a chicken �.
Pathetic,very pathetic.

But you are a part of the people that caused the problem, your leader Uwazurike have been scamming igbos since 1999 and it is 22yrs today and no biafra, why did you run away from massob?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

Just look at your mumu talk, you get any sense this boy? Are you waiting to turn to Venezuela or benue before you act? Nigeria is gone, how many more years do you need? More 20?nah Nigeria would break soon, if not before 2023 or immediately after 2023 elections go and mark it, we won't wait for you people, keep sleeping on a skateboard

It's only bcus you are a brainwashed thug that's why you think the solution is in an occutic group that went about praising the animal ugm �.
I don't fault anyone who takes the route to self determination,it's an exclusively recognized right,but you see your occutic ipob,they have no business being tagged freedom fighters for they will enslave others if they had the power.
You are brainwashed beyond repair,I pity you�
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ANY-OTHER USELESS STATEMENT FROM YOU IS BLATANT THRASH!!.. angry angry angry angry angry angry

ablejesus26:

Pathetic,very pathetic.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
fenibak:

But you are a part of the people that caused the problem, your leader Uwazurike have been scamming igbos since 1999 and it is 22yrs today and no biafra, why did you run away from massob?

��This boy is not alright at all,what is my business with massob �?do you need a seer to tell you that massob and your ipob can never achieve anything as it stands �.
Chia being brainwashed is really terrible oo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
@fenbank DOESN'T KNOW THAT I UNDERSTAND YOUR FAILED TAQQIYA. angry angry angry angry angry

NOW SAY THIS ..MY ALMAJIRI FRIEND...

JESUS IS THE SON OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY... grin grin grin grin grin grin

AMEN!!

ablejesus26:

��This boy is not alright at all,what is my business with massob �?do you need a seer to tell you that massob and your ipob can never achieve anything as it stands �.
Chia being brainwashed is really terrible oo.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ANY-OTHER USELESS STATEMENT FROM YOU IS BLATANT THRASH!!.. angry angry angry angry angry angry

I pledge my allegiance to Igboland not to a scammer from London �.
If Igboland through her democratically elected leaders call for a referendum today I stand with them.
If Igboland through her democratically elected leaders calls for a secession today I stand with them.
I acknowledge anyone who tolls the path to self determination,but not a group that goes about threaning others,for they will enslave others if they had the opportunity.
Being brainwashed is your biggest problem �you can't even think for yourself,my chi na onye nzoputa says so is all your life is about �
There is nothing left on your coconut head.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
WHO TELL YOU SAY NA IGBO MAN BE THAT...THAT THING IS A CONFIRMED ALMAJIRI MISCREANT...BE GUDED.

fenibak:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
AM TAKING YOU TO THE EGDE AND I AM LOVING IT.

WILL YOUR TAQQIYA COUNT ...I GUESS NOT!!
grin grin grin grin

ablejesus26:

I pledge my allegiance to Igboland not to a scammer from London �.
If Igboland through her democratically elected leaders call for a referendum today I stand with them.
If Igboland through her democratically elected leaders calls for a secession today I stand with them.
I acknowledge anyone who tolls the path to self determination,but not a group that goes about threaning others,for they will enslave others if they had the opportunity.
Being brainwashed is your biggest problem �you can't even think for yourself,my chi na onye nzoputa says so is all your life is about �
There is nothing left on your coconut head.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
AM TAKING YOU TO THE EGDE AND I AM LOVING IT.

WILL YOUR TAQQIYA COUNT ...I GUESS NOT!!
grin grin grin grin

��Stale dry, come up with something new. It's known that when an ipob brainwashed hoodlum is in pain the first sign is to tribe tag� the second one is BMC�and then efulefu �.

Oga try something new biko,this one don cast�

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
@fenbank DOESN'T KNOW THAT I UNDERSTAND YOUR FAILED TAQQIYA. angry angry angry angry angry

NOW SAY THIS ..MY ALMAJIRI FRIEND...

JESUS IS THE SON OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY... grin grin grin grin grin grin

AMEN!!

Thank God you accept that you are an almajiri ��.
I don't want to cast your cheap taquiya and pretence bcus I am catching cruise with you.�
You wish Igboland will turn to your NE ,by pretending to support the destructive ipob � you lie, Chukwu Abiama has clothed you with the garment of shame already.
Continue to dey bend down urinate until coconut go fall for your head.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
YOUR TAQQIYA DIED LIKE A DOG IN THE DESERT grin grin grin grin grin grin....

ablejesus26:

��Stale dry, come up with something new. It's known that when an ipob brainwashed hoodlum is in pain the first sign is to tribe tag� the second one is BMC�and then efulefu �.

Oga try something new biko,this one don cast�

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....YOU DON DEY MENT...I LOVE IT!!

ablejesus26:

Thank God you accept that you are an almajiri ��.
I don't want to cast your cheap taquiya and pretence bcus I am catching cruise with you.�
You wish Igboland will turn to your NE ,by pretending to support the destructive ipob � you lie, Chukwu Abiama has clothed you with the garment of shame already.
Continue to dey bend down urinate until coconut go fall for your head.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
YOUR TAQQIYA DIED LIKE A DOG IN THE DESERT grin grin grin grin grin grin....

Is that why you are eating grass��.
Keep using cheap outdated taquiya,Igbo can never be your terror savaged NE ��.
Common eat some more grass before you die of hunger and starvation ��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Christistruth00:

Nigeria’s Destiny has nothing to do with IPOB or Kanu

Ojukwu tried harder than them and Nigeria still remains despite all

Why must Nigeria remain as one? What are the gains of One Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....YOU DON DEY MENT...I LOVE IT!!

Is a lie you are not interested in ipob,you are only wishing that devil will use them to turn the most peaceful region into your Ne �� you have failed.
Keep using cheap taquiya until your boko brothers will catch up with you��.
You wan bend down piss again ��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin loving this... grin grin grin grin grin

ablejesus26:

Is that why you are eating grass��.
Keep using cheap outdated taquiya,Igbo can never be your terror savaged NE ��.
Common eat some more grass before you die of hunger and starvation ��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin loving this... grin grin grin grin grin

You better don't let your hisbah brothers catch you oo��.
I swear wahala no dey finish your region �if boko no find you,Iswap go find you,if Iswap no find you bandits go find you��.
Chia what a region�.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by PAWG(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:
I know many of you think this is funny, lol. You have no idea about what is coming and I think the confused people are the ones in the south the Fulanis know this agitation is real.

I just want to be the first to say it so that you would remember, Monday 26th July 2021 would be a day that would decide the fate of Nigeria, if you are smart enough you would know what I am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJLytQSKXKY

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanumonday-26th-july-2021-would

When Buhari is no more, I wonder who you guys would masturbate with. MNK is no better than the government you all criticize.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Zombie work hard ...but your dedication to it is impressive..

ablejesus26:

You better don't let your hisbah brothers catch you oo��.
I swear wahala no dey finish your region �if boko no find you,Iswap go find you,if Iswap no find you bandits go find you��.
Chia what a region�.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
grin grin grin grin grin Zombie work hard ...but your dedication to its is impressive..

Bororo stop trying so hard to use cheap stale taquiya �.
Igboland cannot be your Ne, full stop ��.
You think by showing us your brothers who died will change anything ��.

Continue to use cheap taquiya until your Iswap /bandits angry brothers will catch up with you and use you for suicide bomber too like this your brother here��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2021
I Thought your Taqqiya Died with the mannequin...but no shaking i guess he is with his virgins...

ablejesus26:

Bororo stop trying so hard to use cheap stale taquiya �.
Igboland cannot be your Ne, full stop ��.
You think by showing us your brothers who died will change anything ��.

Continue to use cheap taquiya until your Iswap /bandits angry brothers will catch up with you and use you for suicide bomber too like this your brother here��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral / JUST-IN: Current Status Of Obidients Airport Protest (pix) / Why Yorubas Now Controlled Nigerias Economy By Hausa Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.