Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,538 members, 7,865,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) (4465 Views)

The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. / The Supreme Court Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by Olaolufred(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2021
fenibak:
I know many of you think this is funny, lol. You have no idea about what is coming and I think the confused people are the ones in the south the Fulanis know this agitation is real.

I just want to be the first to say it so that you would remember, Monday 26th July 2021 would be a day that would decide the fate of Nigeria, if you are smart enough you would know what I am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJLytQSKXKY

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanumonday-26th-july-2021-would

Monday - 26th, July 2021 is dead and buried.
We have not seen what you are bringing o.
Today is August 17th.

3 weeks later, are you still cooking the thing to be let out?

Weldone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anger In Osun Over Governor Adeleke's Lagos Holiday / Obaseki’s House Of Assembly Victory, Is Driving APC Crazy / Sanusi's Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.