Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) (4461 Views)

The 5 Man Panel To Decide The Case Between PETER OBI And Tinubu Has Been Set. / The Supreme Court Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
I Thought your Taqqiya Died with the mannequin...but no shaking i guess he is with his virgins...

You are showing us your uncle ��.
This will not change the fact that he is the worse thing to happen to you and your region ��.
How far with una sai baba �can we do sai baba till 2031 for you people again ��
Taquiya possessed demon from futa-djalon ��
Na every minute you dey bend down piss?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2021
But if sanwo-olu can be loyal why wont a muric terrorist do same??

ablejesus26:

You are showing us your uncle ��.
This will not change the fact that he is the worse thing to happen to you and your region ��.
How far with una sai baba �can we do sai baba till 2031 for you people again ��
Taquiya possessed demon from futa-djalon ��
Na every minute you dey bend down piss?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
But if sanwo-olu can be loyal why wont a muric terrorist do same??

Your problem is not muric terrorist,but your boko brothers �hope you have not finished your own 20k bcus you will surely pay for it by becoming a suicide bomber ��

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 12:43am On Jul 25, 2021
YOU MUST EAT RATS FOR DINNER AND Tinubu WILL PARTAKE... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ablejesus26:

Your problem is not muric terrorist,but your boko brothers �hope you have not finished your own 20k bcus you will surely pay for it by becoming a suicide bomber ��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:

YOU MUST EAT RATS FOR DINNER AND Tinubu WILL PARTAKE... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chia you have been defeated ��.
I told you that I will beat you to the game anytime anyday ��.
Now I am no longer almajiri I am now afonja �.
I leave you here,keep wishing Igboland turns into your terror savaged region where Boko and Iswap are raising their flags,you will constantly be put to shame by Chukwu Abiama ��.

Taquiya demonic piece of trash from the hell of futa-djalon ��.
Enjoy your cow dung��

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by QuotaSystem: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
Wetin Kwancern Dollar for the matter?? angry angry angry angry

why is it that MURIC yoruba are actually infidels in the eyes of their masters.?? grin grin grin grin grin

You Think you are smart...but you celebrate Nnamdi Kanu in Prison to please your masters that have made you a useless gambari...its just shameful dont you think so??

Dollar was used as an analogy to emphasize the validity of caged Cownu's meme but I'm not surprised the logic flew over your head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

��This boy is not alright at all,what is my business with massob �?do you need a seer to tell you that massob and your ipob can never achieve anything as it stands �.
Chia being brainwashed is really terrible oo.

Why did you join if you didn't believe in massob ideology and thievery
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Why did you join if you didn't believe in massob ideology and thievery

You and who dey join nonsense � hope you are not mistaking me for someone else �

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2021
wait for your turn AFONJA ALMAJIRI.....

NA YOU BE omoslim26 the senseless afonja.....keep crying we are smashing dingdats like you to bits!!!

ablejesus26:

Chia you have been defeated ��.
I told you that I will beat you to the game anytime anyday ��.
Now I am no longer almajiri I am now afonja �.
I leave you here,keep wishing Igboland turns into your terror savaged region where Boko and Iswap are raising their flags,you will constantly be put to shame by Chukwu Abiama ��.

Taquiya demonic piece of trash from the hell of futa-djalon ��.
Enjoy your cow dung��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Zombie from ....Afonja kingdom...the crypto analogy was also put in the discussion to show you that you are outdated and totally irrelevant.

So go to Sokoto and smash your head in servitude to a man that tells you how to fight for your god!!! grin grin grin

QuotaSystem:

Dollar was used as an analogy to emphasize the validity of caged Cownu's meme but I'm not surprised the logic flew over your head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2021
I CATCH AM.....FOOLISH AFONJA ...O'LEVEL LOWLIFER....YOU RATS ARE VERY EASY TO DECODE BECAUSE YOUR SO CALLED SUFFERSTICATION IS FOOLISHNESS.

ablejesus26:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
I CATCH AM.....FOOLISH AFONJA ...O'LEVEL LOWLIFER....YOU RATS ARE VERY EASY TO DECODE BECAUSE YOUR SO CALLED SUFFERSTICATION IS FOOLISHNESS.

Lool ���you for kukuma join all of them together,aboki/fulani/afonja/bmc ��. pathetic loser.
You can use your cheap taquiya claiming ipob to wish Igboland all the evil but shame is surely going to be your own.
You went about jubilating and celebrating while the ugm carry out their madness,in your taquiya rotten mind you were saying Yes IMO State is now turning to your Borno �you were saying Yes Igboland is now turning to your NE,but as usual God turned your joy to shame ��.
Keep using taquiya to pretend to be ipob and wish Igboland evil while your angry boko brothers are imposing Governors in your own region �.
You have lost,your pain was too much that you couldn't even maintain one tribe to tag me with�.
I told you that I will beat you to this tribe tagging game anything, anyday twice on a Sunday, your brain is too small to challenge me��
Taquiya possessed demon from futa-djalon �

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2021
Are you now a "rapper" ..see all the epistle for the smashing your ewedu gobbling and ritualistic head collected from the GREATEST OF ALL TIME..!!

Who pass you ..pass you...UNA NO REACH... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ablejesus26:

Lool ���you for kukuma join all of them together,aboki/fulani/afonja/bmc ��. pathetic loser.
You can use your cheap taquiya claiming ipob to wish Igboland all the evil but shame is surely going to be your own.
You went about jubilating and celebrating while the ugm carry out their madness,in your taquiya rotten mind you were saying Yes IMO State is now turning to your Borno �you were saying Yes Igboland is now turning to your NE,but as usual God turned your joy to shame ��.
Keep using taquiya to pretend to be ipob and wish Igboland evil while your angry boko brothers are imposing Governors in your own region �.
You have lost,your pain was too much that you couldn't even maintain one tribe to tag me with�.
I told you that I will beat you to this tribe tagging game anything, anyday twice on a Sunday, your brain is too small to challenge me��
Taquiya possessed demon from futa-djalon �

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
Are you now a "rapper" ..see all the epistle for the smashing your ewedu gobbling and ritualistic head collected from the GREATEST OF ALL TIME..!!

Who pass you ..pass you...UNA NO REACH... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga you are an eternal looser��.
Remain BMC wey your pained grass eating soul go call me��.
Taquiya demon, your boko/Iswap brothers go still catch you. I am done with you, come back to challenge me when your dead brain upgrades to 1kb��
oya hold ya chest make you know fall down and die of severe painment.Looser ��.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by esnbrutality: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Excruciating pains ...and so much tears in your eyes...as you foolishly expose yourself for the world to see...its best people understand that you are a TRUE AFONJA like your foolish ancestor Awolowo...You go soon drink sniper ...its just a matter of time...

BIAFRA GIVES AFONJA MUSLIM ZOMBIES LIKE YOU MIGRAINES.....THAT ALONE GIVES ME JOY

Go drink beer... grin grin grin grin!!

ablejesus26:

Oga you are an eternal looser��.
Remain BMC wey your pained grass eating soul go call me��.
Taquiya demon, your boko/Iswap brothers go still catch you. I am done with you, come back to challenge me when your dead brain upgrades to 1kb��
oya hold ya chest make you know fall down and die of severe painment.Looser ��.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by adadike(f): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hell awaits anyone who tries to bring trouble into Igboland again for a very useless and fruitless struggle that's just a big fraud to enrich the pockets of a scammer and fake fendi wearing freedom fighter �.
I hope you guys don't end up making issues worse for your god.
The Ohaneze is doing all they can to ensure he gets a fair trial and hearing,stay calm and don't spoil things for your supremacists, dictator leader.
Don't mind them, the same way they are cooking for ndigbo, we the true igbos are also fully prepared for these insane idiots. We already knew that they went to one dibia at Nnewi for fortification. We are very ready for them. They want to start their destruction in igboland again. Is it igboland that kidnapped kanu? Enough of touts threatening us already
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
Excruciating pains ...and so much tears in your eyes...as you foolishly expose yourself for the world to see...its best people understand that you are a TRUE AFONJA like your foolish ancestor Awolowo...You go soon drink sniper ...its just a matter of time...

BIAFRA GIVES AFONJA MUSLIM ZOMBIES LIKE YOU MIGRAINES.....THAT ALONE GIVES ME JOY

Go drink beer... grin grin grin grin!!

Try your taquiya divide and rule antics on your fellow mugu��.
The South is uniting everyday. Afonja/Igbo/Niger Delta creating a front that's giving your grass eating soul everlasting pain��.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2021
adadike:
Don't mind them, the same way they are cooking for ndigbo, we the true igbos are also fully prepared for these insane idiots. We already knew that they went to one dibia at Nnewi for fortification. We are very ready for them. They want to start their destruction in igboland again. Is it igboland that kidnapped kanu? Enough of touts threatening us already

Some good mothers of the land in IMO state almost shut down one hotel in protest for housing their militant esn,that was created to intimidate Igbos who do not agree with their destructive ways of doing things.
Very rubbish set of cultist and thugs, always bringing trouble into a land they have zero positive impact on �.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by adadike(f): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Some good mothers of the land in IMO state almost shut down one hotel in protest for housing their militant esn,that was created to intimidate Igbos who do not agree with their destructive ways of doing things.
Very rubbish set of cultist and thugs, always bringing trouble into a land they have zero positive impact on �.
honestly, am tired of their threats and insults. I noticed that most ipob members in igboland are the never do wells of igboland. They are jealous of other people success and want to destroy their means of livelihood or how else will a full grown man come online and start threatening to burn down igboland for someone that is being held in Abuja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2021
adadike:
honestly, am tired of their threats and insults. I noticed that most ipob members in igboland are the never do wells of igboland. They are jealous of other people success and want to destroy their means of livelihood or how else will a full grown man come online and start threatening to burn down igboland for someone that is being held in Abuja

For a scammer for that matter oo.
Now they are trying to jeopardize the assistance the Ohaneze he opened his big proud mouth to curse are giving him.
Ndi isi aki,they never learn ,they never hear�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by QuotaSystem: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
Zombie from ....Afonja kingdom...the crypto analogy was also put in the discussion to show you that you are outdated and totally irrelevant.

So go to Sokoto and smash your head in servitude to a man that tells you how to fight for your god!!! grin grin grin

So in your small, oha soaked brain, Crypto is a better analogy for validity than the US Dollar cheesy? Are you sure you're conversant with crypto trends at all? You sound like a naive, uninformed crypto newbie pretending to be informed lol.

Expecting anything intelligent from a brainwashed ipob zombie follower of a tactless, gullible, captured and caged ipob fraudster like Lamidi Cownu is like trying to squeeze lemonade from a rock cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

You and who dey join nonsense � hope you are not mistaking me for someone else �

Close mouth Omoslim26, you already said it that you left massob, but I am not surprised, I know you to be a chronic liar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
adadike:

Fem there this boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by ablejesus26(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Close mouth Omoslim26, you already said it that you left massob, but I am not surprised, I know you to be a chronic liar

Omoslim26??��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) by fenibak: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Omoslim26??��

Keep sleeping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Take Action For Climate Change / Why Was Edo State Deliberately Cut-off From The Atlantic Ocean? / Obaigbena's $1 Million-dollar Peep At Beyonce's Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.