Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) (96889 Views)

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Igbo Man Converts To Islam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by elganzar(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Balderdash. But spirit of Terrorism (ipobism), militancy, ritualism, baby Factory and the likes has conformed him

Has any of these groups ever claimed or ascribed their acts to "Christianity" ?? undecided ...
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by 123simple: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Another Brother is liberated!
All Praise to GOD ALMIGHTY.

JESUS Only is the way to Eternal life.
If you don't Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ, No Matter what you do, Forget about Eternal life in Heaven

Bros, you need to study Islam. No one can enter paradise except you are a Muslim.
Just drop your pride and seek for Islamic knowledge. JESUS came after PROPHET MOSES and prophet MUHAMMAD came after JESUS. PROPHET MUHAMMAD is the last messenger that GOD sent to mankind and the jinn. If you reject prophet MUHAMMAD, please, just forget it, you are wasting your time because you can never enter paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by compton11(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Like what exactly?

Are they, ISIS, ISIL, AL QUADEA, ISWAP, ANISURU, BOKO HARAM, HEZBOLLAH, HAMAS, ISGS, TALIBAN.

you are the rest of your paedophile serial killer brothers know that 99.9% of all terrorist groups in this world are Muslims.

he is lucky he left such a spiteful religion

Nigga

Columbus,pope innocent III,crusaders and so on all committed actrocities and terrorism in the name if Christianity.

Concerning pedophilie,go and read the history of the church and child marriage.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by 123simple: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
mu2sa2:
Looking at the pics, the man doesn't look like he's "normal".

You are a good observant.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by compton11(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
chikason22:

Fulani terrorists= Muslims
most of them use charms and also kill Muslims,so how come they Muslims?

chikason22:

Boko Haram terrorists= Muslims
Bandits= Muslims
Isa panterrorist communication minister =Muslim= terrorist.
Buhari= Muslim= terrorist.
And so many offline and online Muslim terrorists occupying positions in this country.
God will continue to put confusion in your midst until this country is Lebrated from you terrorists.
And by the way, what's the terrorist implications of this word.
The one written on Arabic
ESN and IPOB bandits Are Christians and Christians Igbo are prolonging bandit business by selling drugs to them
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
So this is news? An igboman supposed muslim convert now decided that he is going back to Christianity. Is that news?

Why didn’t you tell us when the confused man converted to Islam?

Wake me up and tell me when a real muslim LEADER from Sokoto or Kano converts to Christianity.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts to Christianity (Photos) | #IgbereTV

The leader of the Muslims against Terror Organization (MATO) from Nigeria, Africa, and to the rest of the world, Doctor Ahmad Amadi has denounced Islam and converted to Christianity.

Mr Amadi who made this known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV also said that he has notified the Muslims Community, Muslims Against Terror Members, Igbere Community in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State that; "I’m no Longer a Muslim. I'm now a Christians."

According to him, the announcement of my new religion (Christian) has spread in 13 villages in Igbere including the “Eke-Igbere”. Also in Aba, the goodnews shock he resident in Aba and a man known as Okechukwu called me and said that the news is spreading and has made Igbere communities very much happy that their brother whom they always fear as a Muslim has return to Christian and we are now happy with him."

“To God Be The Glory”

https://igberetvnews.com/1396343/muslims-leader-denounces-islam-converts-christianity-photos/

Lol confused slowpoke, it is either he misunderstood the whole context or he's trying to defraud those pastors who are waiting tirelessly for moment like this (Muslim to renounce his faith). Lol dummies
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
compton11:

Nigga

Columbus,pope innocent III,crusaders and so on all committed actrocities and terrorism in the name if Christianity.

Concerning pedophilie,go and read the history of the church and child marriage.

do you see Columbus or crusaders killing people in this 20th century?. The paedophila committed by some bad eggs do we treat it as normal or do we jail the evildoers.

As usual blind pigs called Muslims always finding excuses for why they stick their old smelly dicks into 6yr old girls. and commit mass murder of christains. then they come and start blaming crusaders who existed in the 900 yes ago. you guys are all retarded you take after your master.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by egunna(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
SmartPolician:
Without any apologies, no rational person should be a Muslim. It's a good thing Mr. Amadi realized this early enough.
and seriously I always wonder how u guys live as christians.how u can't see through the shallowness and hollowness of Christianity. come on,u are practically told what u want to hear. Is dere anything beyond "u shall prosper", "this year is ur year", bla bla bla?if u are good at talking,u are already a pastor.u just need some verses to back u up.u don't even have to know d entire bible.does any one even read d entire Bible?can u commit it to memory.is it protected? I mean,u guys are being led by d nose.no depth in Christianity,how can u not see it.most people who convert to Christianity from Islam were never serious Muslims.those who find it difficult to pray give times daily,the women who wudnt want to ruin dere make ups every now and den and all that.its not easy being a Muslim u know,constantly u are being reminded of death,God's judment,the grave and he'll.tell me,how can u flex,drink,smoke,womanise when u constantly hear death and all that.which is what u Christian's enjoy.prospetity.ur pastors most times don't remind u of death,it's money, money and money.its easy being a Christian coz u are free to enjoy.so u can enjoy,buh I d rather die Dan become a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Musty112:
Just so you know, he was never a muslim.

Yusuf 12:101

رَبِّ قَدْ ءَاتَيْتَنِى مِنَ ٱلْمُلْكِ وَعَلَّمْتَنِى مِن تَأْوِيلِ ٱلْأَحَادِيثِۚ فَاطِرَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ أَنتَ وَلِىِّۦ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْءَاخِرَةِۖ تَوَفَّنِى مُسْلِمًا وَأَلْحِقْنِى بِٱلصَّٰلِحِينَ

My Lord, You have given me [something] of sovereignty and taught me of the interpretation of dreams. Creator of the heavens and earth, You are my protector in this world and the Hereafter. Cause me to die a Muslim and join me with the righteous."
embarassed cry He has encountered the gratest loss that could befall a person in this life.
thank you for this, too bad for him
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
But this man is an Igbo man now. I have never seen or heard about Igbo man in Islam talkless of even been a leader.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by compton11(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fvckyouall:

do you see Columbus or crusaders killing people in this 20th century?. .
without the genocide of Columbus,the America continents wouldn't have been majority Christians.

Fvckyouall:

The paedophila committed by some bad eggs do we treat it as normal or do we jail the evildoers..
nigga aint no jail for child marriage in the name of christianity then,y he reason why it Is now jail in Europe is that,your white masters that gave u christianity are now abandoning it.

Fvckyouall:

Your jews master's book "Talmud" even said child can be given as marriage at 3 years old and don't forget mary a 13 years old got married to 90 years old Joseph.

[quote author=Fvckyouall post=104084512]
As usual blind pigs called Muslims always finding excuses for why they stick their old smelly dicks into 6yr old girls.
ain't nobody marry 6 years nigga.

Fvckyouall:

and commit mass murder of christains.
Christians also committed mass murder and which mass murder your dumb ass is even talking about?

Fvckyouall:

then they come and start blaming crusaders who existed in the 900 yes ago. you guys are all retarded you take after your master.
heheheehe nigga it pained u?

So u can talk about the actrocities of others that even the muslims are suffering from it but u don't want others to talk about your own?
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
That's his choice all be it very wrong and bad choice.
My wife was born a Christian and she can't stand anything Christianity.
She a practicing Muslim while I'm barely practice the religion.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
compton11:
without the genocide of Columbus,the America continents wouldn't have been majority Christians.

nigga aint no jail for child marriage in the name of christianity then,y he reason why it Is now jail in Europe is that,your white masters that gave u christianity are now abandoning it.

you don't get the point. In the last 50 years, have you seen christains killing anyone? Why are all terrorist groups in this world Muslims?. it's like everyone else developed but Muslims remained ratarded. About 90% of Muslim countries are at war why? most of human rights violation and violence against women occur in Muslim countries why are you guys fvcking murderers
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
egunna:
and seriously I always wonder how u guys live as christians.how u can't see through the shallowness and hollowness of Christianity. come on,u are practically told what u want to hear. Is dere anything beyond "u shall prosper", "this year is ur year", bla bla bla?if u are good at talking,u are already a pastor.u just need some verses to back u up.u don't even have to know d entire bible.does any one even read d entire Bible?can u commit it to memory.is it protected? I mean,u guys are being led by d nose.no depth in Christianity,how can u not see it.most people who convert to Christianity from Islam were never serious Muslims.those who find it difficult to pray give times daily,the women who wudnt want to ruin dere make ups every now and den and all that.its not easy being a Muslim u know,constantly u are being reminded of death,God's judment,the grave and he'll.tell me,how can u flex,drink,smoke,womanise when u constantly hear death and all that.which is what u Christian's enjoy.prospetity.ur pastors most times don't remind u of death,it's money, money and money.its easy being a Christian coz u are free to enjoy.so u can enjoy,buh I d rather die Dan become a Christian.

You pigs don't get the point, Christianity is safer, they don't slaughter people and rape cows. if you like worship Buddha or be a Hindu but not Islam, that religion promotes violence, mass murder and how to rape six year old girls
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
He is just going back to the roots.
Welcome back, my brother from another mother!
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Adek65: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
This one is not a real Muslim before now
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by compton11(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fvckyouall:

you don't get the point. In the last 50 years, have you seen christains killing anyone?
nigga u blind and u don't read news?

Klu Klux Klan a white Christians supremacists are still hunting non white people down and it was founded on white supremacy and Christdom.

Or what about
Peter James Knight in 2001?

November 2015 Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting was inspired by Christianity?

The perpetrator of the Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagogue shooting Robert Bowers cited a Bible quote about Jesus Christ on the bio of his now defunct Gab account.Similarly, the Poway synagogue shooting suspect John T. Earnest also cited Bible quotes to justify his attack and in March 2019, he burned down a mosque in Escondido, California

Lord resistance army are still there in East Africa

And so on,so don't be dumb and read nigga

Fvckyouall:

Why are all terrorist groups in this world Muslims?.
another mumu statement.

So ESN

Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)

Aum Shinrikyo (AUM) and so on are Muslims?

Fvckyouall:

it's like everyone else developed but Muslims remained ratarded.
tell me the development in south Sudan a Christian major country or Uganda or Madagascar.

Fvckyouall:

About 90% of Muslim countries are at war why?
wow countries like the the Gambia,UAE,Saudi,Egypt,morroco are at war.

Arindin.

Fvckyouall:

most of human rights violation and violence against women occur in Muslim countries why are you guys fvcking murderers
which woman right are u talking about.

Dressing seductively just like Christian women?

Or butt twerking or legalise prostitution for them or what?
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
compton11:
nigga u blind and u don't read news?

Klu Klux Klan a white Christians supremacists are still hunting non white people down and it was founded on white supremacy and Christdom.

Or what about
Peter James Knight in 2001?

November 2015 Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting was inspired by Christianity?

The perpetrator of the Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagogue shooting Robert Bowers cited a Bible quote about Jesus Christ on the bio of his now defunct Gab account.Similarly, the Poway synagogue shooting suspect John T. Earnest also cited Bible quotes to justify his attack and in March 2019, he burned down a mosque in Escondido, California

Lord resistance army are still there in East Africa

And so on,so don't be dumb and read nigga

another mumu statement.

So ESN

Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)

Aum Shinrikyo (AUM) and so on are Muslims?

tell me the development in south Sudan a Christian major country or Uganda or Madagascar.

wow countries like the the Gambia,UAE,Saudi,Egypt,morroco are at war.

Arindin.

which woman right are u talking about.

Dressing seductively just like Christian women?

Or butt twerking or legalise prostitution for them or what?

you did not answer any of my questions you avoided them. how all typical Muslims behave just take Muhammad as an example.
White supremacy is based on race.
The only reason for any christain form of terrorism is because of Muslim committing mass murder. just take nine eleven as an example.
you are blind cause if you weren't you would know you would see Islam anywhere you search terrorism and the fact that most Muslims worldwide support terrorism as jihad. same way your leader taught it was fun to stick his dick inside a six yrs old girls vagina.
Muslim countries are the most undeveloped, the rich ones are only rich cause they have oil.

it's pointless cause you would still defend them
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
BKayy:
He is still in the same Chain sha, just that he changed padlock
Hahahahhaa
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

The leader of the Muslims against Terror Organization (MATO) from Nigeria, Africa, and to the rest of the world, Doctor Ahmad Amadi has denounced Islam and converted to Christianity.

Mr Amadi who made this known in a statement made available to IGBERE TV also said that he has notified the Muslims Community, Muslims Against Terror Members, Igbere Community in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State that; "I’m no Longer a Muslim. I'm now a Christians."

According to him, the announcement of my new religion (Christian) has spread in 13 villages in Igbere including the “Eke-Igbere”. Also in Aba, the goodnews shock he resident in Aba and a man known as Okechukwu called me and said that the news is spreading and has made Igbere communities very much happy that their brother whom they always fear as a Muslim has return to Christian and we are now happy with him."

“To God Be The Glory”

https://igberetvnews.com/1396343/muslims-leader-denounces-islam-converts-christianity-photos/

No big deal, he was a christain since from birth he just annouced his faith publicly. grin
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by egunna(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fvckyouall:

You pigs don't get the point, Christianity is safer, they don't slaughter people and rape cows. if you like worship Buddha or be a Hindu but not Islam, that religion promotes violence, mass murder and how to rape six year old girls
if u had reacted to the content of my post either true or false,I wud have replied u as a human,buh u are too pedestrian for me.so pls say me hi to ur fellow gutter breds.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Babalola0920: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
This one was never a MUSLIM AMADI
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fvckyouall:

you did not answer any of my questions you avoided them.
dumb nigga u are then,i quoted all y'all comments,s o which question are u talking about?

Fvckyouall:

how all typical Muslims behave just take Muhammad as an example.
who do u expect us to behave like?

Fvckyouall:

White supremacy is based on race.
hush nigga,dont remove Christian sect i put in kkk,i Said they are white Christian supremacists.

Fvckyouall:

The only reason for any christain form of terrorism is because of Muslim committing mass murder. just take nine eleven as an example.
wow u agree that Christians are still committing terrorism.

Fvckyouall:

you are blind cause if you weren't you would know you would see Islam anywhere you search terrorism and the fact that most Muslims worldwide support terrorism as jihad.
but if u are given chance to go to UAE,oman,Kuwait ,algeria or Brunei,i know your dumb ass will quickly pack your small load u got.

Fvckyouall:

same way your leader taught it was fun to stick his dick inside a six yrs old girls vagina.
Where did he said that?

Fvckyouall:

Muslim countries are the most undeveloped, the rich ones are only rich cause they have oil.

it's pointless cause you would still defend them
Nigeria that has oil,why hasn't it develop?

Equatorial Guinea is oil producing country with 88% Christians,why hasnt it develop?

Boy stop talking like a brainless idiot.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2021
temitope27:
The Muslims convert in Christianity are better than the born Christians

There s light in Christianity
Even the Bible quoted it severally
But in Quran the religion of pieces
Only what they preach is kill kill kill
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2021
There s light in Christianity
Even the Bible quoted it severally
But in Quran the religion of pieces
Only what they preach is kill kill kill
Their boss In ass hole rock is killing too
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 4:26am On Jul 26, 2021
compton11:
dumb nigga u are then,i quoted all y'all comments,s o which question are u talking about?

who do u expect us to behave like?

hush nigga,dont remove Christian sect i put in kkk,i Said they are white Christian supremacists.

wow u agree that Christians are still committing terrorism.

but if u are given chance to go to UAE,oman,Kuwait ,algeria or Brunei,i know your dumb ass will quickly pack your small load u got.

Where did he said that?

Nigeria that has oil,why hasn't it develop?

Equatorial Guinea is oil producing country with 88% Christians,why hasnt it develop?

Boy stop talking like a brainless idiot.

Christains have never commited terrorism ( except the crusaders which was 12th century)
Nigeria is not developed solely because of terrorism (which is caused by Islam), buhari (who is also a Muslim) and military generals who used coup to rule Nigeria(of which most of em were Muslims).

You must be an idiot if you don't know equitoral guinea has the highest gross per capital income in West Africa despite their small population.

[b]Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Iran, Iraq, Palestinian, Saudi Arabia, Mali, niger Lebanon are all in deep terrorism because of groups like ISWAP, ISIS, ISIL, HEZBOLLAH, ANISURU, ISGS, AL QUADEA cause of Islam.
Apparently Mohammad told you guys to kill christains, then when you are out of christains to kill you start killing yourselves and raping kids.

Just look at the Taliban of Afghanistan and Chenchen Republic, they view women as tools and say women should not be allowed to school or use mobile phones.
Saudi Arabia jails women activists in a tiny cage where they shut and poo on them selves, while Pakistan killed their only female prime minister few months into office.
Even the Sunni shoe maker in my area has a 13yr old girl for a wife and he is probably over 50.

Apparently Mohammad taught you guys to Bleep kids and treat women like shit. Imagine a lady gets raped and she must bring at least 4 male witness before she can even be heard. When your daughters gets raped you would know how far, if you aren't already raping them.

Even the most developed ones like UAE and QUATAR who mistakingly discovered oil and became rich still have huge cases of human rights violation. In fact QUATAR is under suspicion of funding the Taliban in Afghanistan.

And for some reason one of your fellow paedophiles every now and then decides to strap a bomb and shout Allah abkar naked in front of churches.
And they think they will get 72 virgins, poor lonely simps

Just look at how your Fulani brothers are fucking cows and killing people because Dan fodio told them Mohammad told him they own Nigeria.

The reason why Russia, US, UK, China, Japan, and all other world powers are very developed is cause they don't have much Muslims. Same reason why south Africa and Ghana are better than Nigeria now. And same reason why six Arab nations can never be as good as Israel
The moment someone even decides to come to his senses and leave Islam his head is chopped off.

Even our minister commended the serial killer Osama bin rapist.

Wait tell me one thing good about Islam and maybe I will believe you

Is it the fact they treat women like livestocks, or have committed lots of genocide or they rape and marry kids or they behead people who want to leave them or they fvck cows?

I can tell you one thing good about every other religion, they try to coexist with Muslims who aren't worth it, that's why they get killed. Israel and China are the only ones who have sense
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by compton11(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Fvckyouall:

[b]Christains have never commited terrorism ( except the crusaders which was 12th century)
I just see u are nothing but a dumb nigga I keep calling u,do u even read all the Christians terrorism i mentioned since like 2001 to present?

How old are u sef?

Fvckyouall:

Nigeria is not developed solely because of terrorism (which is caused by Islam), buhari (who is also a Muslim) and military generals who used coup to rule Nigeria(of which most of em were Muslims).
wow shifting blame

Isn't Nigeria a federal?

Why isn't Igbo land a majority Christian region develop?

Stop shifting blame u stupid nigga.

Fvckyouall:

You must be an idiot if you don't know equitoral guinea has the highest gross per capital income in West Africa despite their small population.
heheheehe and over 70 percent are living In poverty plus Gabon has the highest gross per capita income.

Fvckyouall:

Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Iran, Iraq, Palestinian, Saudi Arabia, Mali, niger Lebanon are all in deep terrorism because of groups like ISWAP, ISIS, ISIL, HEZBOLLAH, ANISURU, ISGS, AL QUADEA cause of Islam.
tell me which terrorism is in Pakistan,iran,palestinian,saudi.

And all the stupid groups u mentioned have connection with Europeans Christians supplying them weapons.

Fvckyouall:

Apparently Mohammad told you guys to kill christains, then when you are out of christains to kill you start killing yourselves and raping kids.
evidence of where he said or shut the mess up.

Fvckyouall:

Just look at the Taliban of Afghanistan and Chenchen Republic, they view women as tools and say women should not be allowed to school or use mobile phones.
evidence of where chencen women are not using phone?

And Taliban only hold small portion in Afghanistan,heheheeh Taliban the ex friends of US.

Fvckyouall:

Saudi Arabia jails women activists in a tiny cage where they shut and poo on them selves,
evidence for this or shut the mess up.

Evidence if where they poo on themselves in cage.

Fvckyouall:

while Pakistan killed their only female prime minister few months into office.
are people just assassinate their politician?

U are Arindin,there are many women head of state in muslim dominated countries.

Fvckyouall:

Even the Sunni shoe maker in my area has a 13yr old girl for a wife and he is probably over 50.
evidence of that Sunni guy or shut the mess up.

Or maybe he is following the path of 90 years old Joseph that married 13 years mary.

Fvckyouall:

Apparently Mohammad taught you guys to Bleep kids and treat women like shit.
if u can't bring evidence to all these,pls STFU.

Fvckyouall:

. Imagine a lady gets raped and she must bring at least 4 male witness before she can even be heard.
hmmmm continue

Where is that in the Quran?

Fvckyouall:

When your daughters gets raped you would know how far, if you aren't already raping them.
u mean like how daddy GOs are doing.

Fvckyouall:

Even the most developed ones like UAE and QUATAR who mistakingly discovered oil and became rich still have huge cases of human rights violation. In fact QUATAR is under suspicion of funding the Taliban in Afghanistan.
hmmmmmm

Fvckyouall:

And for some reason one of your fellow paedophiles every now and then decides to strap a bomb and shout Allah abkar naked in front of churches.
And they think they will get 72 virgins, poor lonely simps
hmmmmm

Fvckyouall:

Just look at how your Fulani brothers are fucking cows and killing people because Dan fodio told them Mohammad told him they own Nigeria.
hmmmmm

Where is the sense in this?

Fvckyouall:

The reason why Russia, US, UK, China, Japan, and all other world powers are very developed is cause they don't have much Muslims.
but turkey have much Muslims though gringrin

And Russia,UK and US are leaving your garbage Christianity.

Fvckyouall:

.Same reason why south Africa and Ghana are better than Nigeria now. And same reason why six Arab nations can never be as good as Israel
wow the same South Africa that is Christian dominated have now legalised LGBT and multi husbands for one woman.

What are u going to say about it?

Is that the woman right u are fighting for?

Concerning Israel,tell me how they are better than Egypt,UAE,saudi.

Isreal is not even the most powerful by millitary and economy in middle East.

Fvckyouall:

The moment someone even decides to come to his senses and leave Islam his head is chopped off.
how many head have been Chopped in your presence.

Fvckyouall:

Even our minister commended the serial killer Osama bin rapist.
yes Osama the former boy of US

Fvckyouall:

Wait tell me one thing good about Islam and maybe I will believe youhmmmm I will tell u more than 50.

[quote author=Fvckyouall post=104098976]
Is it the fact they treat women like livestocks, or have committed lots of genocide or they rape and marry kids or they behead people who want to leave them or they fvck cows?
u have said it before

Next.

Fvckyouall:

I can tell you one thing good about every other religion, they try to coexist with Muslims who aren't worth it, that's why they get killed. Israel and China are the only ones who have sense
Isreal still have 16% Muslims though and China too have Muslims

And next time u want to quote me,pls make it few statements and let it not to be garbage.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Hendtime: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2021
dudusky007:
Convert undecided abi na 2 separate heaven dey or heaven get branch when we can't be 1 in this world

There is paradise for Christians which have no marriage or sexual activities and there is a paradise for Muslims which has black eyed virgin houris with big breast for jihadist who murdered enough people before they die.

Can you now see its a different paradise?

Maybe AntiChristian can enlighten us more on the paradise of Allah

Modified: I forgot to add that no jinn or human has had sex with the see houris before so they are new, tear rubber, fresh from the factory of Allah in fact Allah spent a thousand years to smoothen their skin grin and they are transparent lmao

What a wonderful paradise Allah has for his jihadists
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by Aegerine: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2021
chikason22:
Many of those that liked your post are terrorist minded Muslims who are angry he left their cult. Islam is not a religion but a cult where blood are drank. That's why they kill you when you leave their cult.

If I have my way in this country, I will end that useless cult group that call themselves religion of piss. Blood drinkers terrorist.

For your information, he left the cult group because Jesus Christ has called him to the Light.

You must be truly demented if you think that Islam is the agemate of your great grandfather. Nations and tribes mightier than your insignificant self have waged wars against Islam. Today, they are no more, while Islam keep waxing stronger.

Gather all your might, and call on your god of men, with your assume divine assistance of your deified human being in Jesus to commence your futile mission against Islam.

Paul sheep
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

“To God Be The Glory”

MAN YADIHILLAH FALA MADALLAH LAHU BIHI WAMAN YUDHIL FALLA HADIYALLAH.
Re: Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

“To God Be The Glory”

Who Allah has guided aright can not be misled and who He has misled can not be lead aright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

72 Signs Of the end time. / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.