Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman (69331 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Well life is a choice, some like them old while some like them young

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Comingsoon212: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lordsonn:
My wife is older than me for 5 years. She has first class in disobedience and disrespect. I regret marrying her. She was behaving like an angel until after marriage. I'm the one footing the family bill � 100
divorce that woman …

6 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by PASSlVElNCOME: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by topoftheworld(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
I'm currently looking for one that has raba oooo. If u see dm
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by naijaddk: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
The last photo hmmm, Dat guy got married to a real ghost. �‍♀️�‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Sluacoast(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
we all know that. many of this young guys who go for older white women was not because they fell in love with each other, its actually for the papers. even if na 103 year old grandmama. me go summit to her sharp sharp marry am. out of 100% only 10% are actual true love or not sef

2 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by AfroKnight: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
How can you forget to post the famous Michael and Angela? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:
Dated one during my NYSC. Aunty almost killed me with enjoyment
Bad boy

4 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:
All these troubles wouldn’t matter when kpali is involved. Evening newspaper na for women wey no get kpali. Once you have foreign citizenship, preferably American, if you like, be a grave…Even redpiller wey done patrol Travel section tire go marry you. That is if you want to marry him, you are the PRIZE. wink
Haha you are right on this though, me too I'm looking for one, because I will do anything to leave this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
HitRun:
cheesy

Na so one approach me. Chai! This is what I call 'see finish'. Fine boy no pimples like me fa.

Na thunder....
Haha bad boy have hit and run grin
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Kaybee7000(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
All the pics am seeing here is still citizenship matter abi my eyes dey deceive m ni?
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
DonTattaglia:
Older women are far sweeter from experience. No stress, no financial burden, they enjoy sex better, their p*ssy is juicier & they give u real fun.
Are you sure
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by dmbb: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
There are many sugar boys on Nairaland
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Femeto: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
binarymachine:

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/06/17/the-attraction-and-troubles-of-dating-an-older-woman/
"The Lady Will Have More Emotional And Mental Maturity" Biggest lie ever told.
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lordsonn:
My wife is older than me for 5 years. She has first class in disobedience and disrespect. I regret marrying her. She was behaving like an angel until after marriage. I'm the one footing the family bill � 100
Sorry what advice can you give to me, regarding marriage about this girl s

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Omicron007: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine the feeling of cumming freely inside a woman without fear of her being prego.
Older women are the best.

7 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by anambraamaka: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
If she fine and knows how to maintain herself no wahala

1 Like

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by okuta007: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lordsonn:

what part of the word DIVORCE can’t you find in the dictionary ?

6 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by marsup: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
How can you tell a man to imagine dating their mom or older sister? You can’t use a better analogy ? Are you sick?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
The troubles FAR outweigh the benefits. They can go from loving to evil on you on 0-5 seconds..
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by robosky02(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021

When your ex see you with an old woman

Chai

3 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Guys,If u wan enjoy dating, go for older women, everything about thm na enjoyment. Sexy older women are goddess makachi

2 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by eguarojeona: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Are you sure?
They are.Older ladies rock.Everything op said is �
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Muddy18: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Older women all the way!, you wouldn't see the beauty of dating older women if you are In the relationship for financial gain. I once dated one and u must confess , that was d best relationship of my life.

4 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by RioCarputo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
I have attraction for older ladies and ready to settle down with one if the opportunity arises from any angle...I'm 29 and I will like to settle down with a Lady from the ages of 30-35...
when you respect them, they respects you too..especially when you show that you're mature enough...
the older the Berry the sweeter the juice...

those small girls, have an entitlement mentality and most lack manners. they think they are the diamond and platinum in your life...they believed their pussy is designated with gold so that, you must do all their biddings...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
DonTattaglia:

Which ancestors grin..Soon u will be one too sad shocked
Anything that will not allow me reach old age, holy ghost fire scatter it in the mighty name of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Dalil8: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
RioCarputo:
I have attraction for older ladies and ready to settle down with one if the opportunity arises from any angle...I'm 29 and I will like to settle down with a Lady from the ages of 30-35...
when you respect them, they respects you too..especially when you show that you're mature enough...
the older the Berry the sweeter the juice...

those small girls, have an entitlement mentality and most lack manners. they think they are the diamond and platinum in your life...they believed their pussy is designated with gold so that, you must do all their biddings...

You better learn from this guy's story. Once u don marry d old cum dumpster finish, remember say no going back.

Lordsonn:
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by daniel7328(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
topoftheworld:
I'm currently looking for one that has raba oooo. If u see dm

Baba link me up with one na
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by seyz91(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
cheesy confirm!
wilsonchilboy:
Omo i prefer older women dis days than these premature hookup girls of nowadays with no home training

Talking about controlling me omo if she try am i go leave am o na dating no be marriage
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
There won't be much issue if the age difference is not that much, and if there is love amongst them, there won't be issue at all.
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by annyz: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lordsonn:

Majority of them are like that.

Accept my empathy okay?

3 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omicron007:
grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine the feeling of cumming freely inside a woman without fear of her being prego.
Older women are the best.
STD no get age limit brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.