Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ (815 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / Domestic Violence And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Ethiodime: 1:00am On May 14, 2011
Why do we not take it serious when a men gets beaten by his wife. Yes a man can with hold more pain then woman usually But pain is pain . Why do you think men are not taken seriously when they say they are being domestically abused. (keep in mind the abuse that happens to woman is different then the abuse of a Man). It's possible; my gal's cousin used to beat her ex-husband. She apparently even stabbed him with a nail file once.
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Nobody: 1:10am On May 14, 2011
Ethiodime:

Why do we not take it serious when a men gets beaten by his wife. Yes a man can with hold more pain then woman usually But pain is pain . Why do you think men are not taken seriously when they say they are being domestically abused. (keep in mind the abuse that happens to woman is different then the abuse of a Man). It's possible; my gal's cousin used to beat her ex-husband. She apparently even stabbed him with a nail file once.

People hardly believe the woman beat man story. And even when they do, they'd prefer to take it that the man is understanding and enduring. We all know it's not necessarily so, though. The man beat woman story takes the cover page. Women are supposed to be weak; and men aren't supposed to lay their hands on such gentle creatures. . .In my opinion, i think it's gender discrimination. Both should get equal treatment. But it sure never will happen.
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by sexylogan(m): 1:15am On May 14, 2011
there was a neighbor of my aunt when i was young who was married to a very fat woman.

whenever he got his wife mad, she would beat him silly and then sit on him as punishment.

once she sat for too long and he passed out. had to be rushed to a hospital where he died.

true story.
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Nobody: 1:24am On May 14, 2011
sexylogan:

there was a neighbor of my aunt when i was young who was married to a very fat woman.

whenever he got his wife mad, she would beat him silly and then sit on him as punishment.

once she sat for too long and he passed out. had to be rushed to a hospital where he died.

true story.

jude & efe
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by BloodShed1: 2:16am On May 14, 2011
sexylogan:

true story.

You know, I was laughing hard as those parts, until I read the last line.

Sad if true, but you already know how society will look at it. "Oh, he must have done something to deserve it, rah rah rah".
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Seun(m): 2:19am On May 14, 2011
It's not a true story, and that distracts from this serious discussion.
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Sirfly: 2:29am On May 14, 2011
Seun:

It's not a true story, and that distracts from this serious discussion.

for u maybe its not, but for lots lots of men it is the real occurance. u re so s,t,upid. undecided
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Nobody: 3:47am On May 14, 2011
^^ grin grin

@topic like I said, men and women need to keep their damn hands to themselves.
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Seun(m): 4:36am On May 14, 2011
Sir-fly:

for u maybe its not, but for lots lots of men it is the real occurance. u re so s,t,upid. undecided

If this issue affects lots of men, then one of those men should post his true story.
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by 190: 4:53am On May 14, 2011
aminalib would find this topic interesting angry
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Nobody: 4:54am On May 14, 2011
cool cool
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by 190: 4:57am On May 14, 2011
Yawns,

mschewww, dont these men have sex regularly by the way.

so whats there to complain bout undecided
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by InkedNerd(f): 7:35am On May 14, 2011
Seun:

If this issue affects lots of men, then one of those men should post his true story.

So you can reply again and say it's not true? undecided
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Phate07(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2011

Only wimps and half-lings get beaten by their wives in physical combat. sad
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by MMM2(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2011
if ur wife is feeding u and taking care of d family, she has d right 2 beat u and throw u out of d house.
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by Natasha2(f): 8:22pm On May 14, 2011
hmm that's right most people don't believe it undecided but I think the case should be treated equally just like when a lady is abused
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by MrCork17: 8:26pm On May 14, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<< Abused by beautiful fat chicks wink
Re: When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~ by 190: 8:28pm On May 14, 2011
M M M:

if your wife is feeding u and taking care of d family, she has d right 2 beat u and throw u out of d house.

ROTFLMFAO!!

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Out Der man Is Cheating, Bec Of Their Perfume N Deodorant Smell? / Was I Wrong? / Is There Anything Wrong With A Xtian Dating A Muslim Or A Musiim Dating A Xtian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.