Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? (2140 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 14, 2011
met dis young married lady last week and we got talking about several issues the first time we met.we are both serving corp members in akwa ibom.my intention was just to sell my products to her, and she never said she was married through out our conversation. she has been calling me ,sending me please call me message,immediately she told me she was married, i withdrew totally from her even though i liked her the first time i met her.
Now she calls me, text me,and even demands i call her and gave me a time range to do so,,i just want to stay off dis lady, i dont know what this ibo lady want from me,
is sad that some married women cant just stay faithful in marriage .
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by toyemz(f): 11:52pm On May 14, 2011
@poster
tell her that you are married and what to stay faithful to your wife
if possible whenever she calls,get a female to take the call
that should do the trick
other than that become friends with her husband
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by andypash(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2011
Very easy issue to deal with just let her kno that u too is married also be avoiding her physical present sometimes her calls, if it warrant u changing ur sim do it
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by MMM2(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2011
op
so what do u what us 2 tell u ?
Do u want 2 fu-ck her?
Yes or no
the ball is in ur court, so just play
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Mynd44: 8:59am On May 15, 2011
Another nairalander thinking with his third leg how are you even sure that is what she wants from you
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 15, 2011
i don't know what she wants from me, and i am not ready to sleep with a married woman, although i was carried away at first,she laughs a lot when ever i call her and she doesn't want the calls to end, she even flash me when she is alone and just want to gist with me,at a time, she asked me if i wasn't sent to her by anybody ,and she even told me that her hubby is very very jealous.sincerely,i want to stay off this lady even though i have developed some feelings for her before i realize she was married.
this lady just want to deliberately cheat on her husband .she stored my number on her phone with a female's friend name, so her hubby wont know .

she has a son already and she still look so beautiful (she should be around 26)
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Ifedisky(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2011
you'd end up a complete knob if at the end of the day all she wanted was your 'product'
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Oddities: 9:47am On May 15, 2011
@Poster, you are so dumb as nothing in your post suggest the girl want you to bleep her or have an affair, I don't know why wrong guys like you will want to crucify a girl ,who find no harm in liking you,
And btw you must be a small boi to post this on NL, too childish
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On May 15, 2011
sauer:

ibo girls at it! grin
ghana boi tinkin angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by noblegas2(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2011
Idowuogbo:

ghana boi tinkin angry angry angry

Oloruko MI, Bawo ni, eku ojo meta!
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2011
So what's you problem? Why cant you just phock her and leave nairalanders alone!
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Beync(f): 10:05am On May 15, 2011
sauer:

ibo girls at it! grin
What did ibo girl do to u?

Op,U either a child or attention seeker
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On May 15, 2011
noble_gas1:

Oloruko MI, Bawo ni, eku ojo meta!
Ijo kan pelu, ejire u have bin scarce o tôt u were in quatar smiley
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Orton10(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2011
A grown arse Man like You can't make a Lady "walk" . . .??
SMH. . .NL is junkyard! undecided
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by harakiri(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2011
The annoying thing is these are the same women that will insist on "trust" and "security" from their men. They will complain and throw temper tantrums if they feel their men don't trust them 100%. Some will even come to nairaland to open a thread called "My husband doesn't trust me completely" OR "How do i get my husband to trust me with question?". So much for all the "trust" and "security". ANY man who trusts a woman absolutely is a reetard unfit to live and should be taken out to the garbage yard and shot point blank in the forehead!

@Poster

Stay away from her and if she gets too pushy, sever the cord. Even if it means you uttering statements that would hurt her feelings in the end!

Nuff said!
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by otokx(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2011
harakiri has said it all
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Mynd44: 11:49am On May 15, 2011
Why can't y'all just read there is no evidence that the girl\woman wants to bleep him
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Orton10(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2011
The annoying thing is these are[b] the same women that[/b] will insist on "trust" and "security" from their men.
ANY man who trusts a woman absolutely is a reetard unfit to live and should be taken out to the garbage yard and shot point blank in the forehead!

. . .Dude You sure do have issues . . .a big one for that matter undecided
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by 190: 12:18pm On May 15, 2011
^But its trueee na

I keep saying it, Xcept my wife gives me 11 kids i can never trust her 100% Never!! angry angry

sauer:

ibo girls at it! grin

Point of correctshun

Ibo or Benue

They are the biggest flirts in Nigeria today esp those benue ladies undecided
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Beync(f): 12:33pm On May 15, 2011
^U r very st***d
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by harakiri(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2011
@orton1_0. . . I already knew before typing that shallow minded individuals like yourself would skip through everything i said and zoom in on the part of being shot in the head. Very typical and utterly predictable. Guys like OTOKX and 190 already know that i meant that in a literal sense and that such wimps who lose their senses by trusting a woman absolutely (all because Oprah Winfrey says so) are a disgrace to manhood and need to "man up". But your myopic media influenced mind would never be able to filter through that. Here, i've given more "issues" to talk about. You can either misquote me anyway you like OR go grab your glass of milk with cookies, sit in front of the TV and what Ellen Degeneres/Oprah Winfrey show.
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Beync(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2011
Jeez! some peeps do hav seriouse issue with women and only BRAIN TRANSPLANT can savior
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by 190: 12:53pm On May 15, 2011
Beync:

^U r very st***d

Sh*t the h**k up, you me*n da*ught*a  o* a b*ch undecided
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Beync(f): 12:54pm On May 15, 2011
Jeez! some peeps do hav seriouse issues with women and only BRAIN TRANSPLANT can savior
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Oddities: 2:15pm On May 15, 2011
I donno what the site is turning to ,and the audience too Its a fairy tale as you are deceiving yourself,
As a Lawyer i could easily decipher the elements of fact, but here you are running too wild on Imagination or prolly you are so high on sniffing gum, Sick liar
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by CzarChris(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2011
@poster, for you to bring up this issue on nairaland, it simply means that you have already bleeped the lady in your mind and you really want her but you simply need public opinion on weather or not to go ahead with it. But problem is whatever we tell you here you will still go ahead to bleep her, so why the drama undecided, go get it out of your system because believe me if you don't bleep her now you will regret it for a long time. You have already noticed that she is hot  kiss,despite having got a son, so what are we talking about here.
So NLers this a typical reason why it ain't so good to marry girls that are really young angry, let them mature a bit to know what they really want in life.
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by BABE3: 2:36pm On May 15, 2011
@ OP, I'm assuming you're still very young--around 17 side.

Why are you "running away" from her? I see you don't take your business seriously. I don't think you're interested in selling your products either.

Pick her call and listen to what she has to say! If she wants to do the do, then the ball is in your court. smiley
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Orton10(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2011
harakiri:

@orton1_0. . . I already knew before typing that shallow minded individuals like yourself would skip through everything i said and zoom in on the part of being shot in the head. Very typical and utterly predictable. [s]Guys like OTOKX and 190 already know that i meant that in a literal sense and that such wimps who lose their senses by trusting a woman absolutely (all because Oprah Winfrey says so) are a disgrace to manhood and need to "man up". But your myopic media influenced mind would never be able to filter through that. Here, i've given more "issues" to talk about. You can either misquote me anyway you like OR go grab your glass of milk with cookies, sit in front of the TV and what Ellen Degeneres/Oprah Winfrey show.[/s]
Thank God I've got itchy fingers!! cool
Lol. . .was right about You! . . .sorry but but I ain't commenting at the ones slashed out - No sense made there at all. undecided
This is/was my stress on your Comment

- Take  a good look at the poster's comment . . .He said NOTHING about what the Woman wanted!
. . .as a matter of fact was even confused himself.
i dont know what this ibo lady want from me,
. . .So where in the hell is the unfaithfullness on the Woman's part coming from?
Gosh!   . . .I mean for all we know, She's been calling him and all, She might have been after his  goods or maybe even his services for crying out loud .lol.
And You know how some men are,  the poster was propably feeling funky. His ego got a better part of him and misinterpreted the Womans intentions . . .and If I  heard correctly, he said this:
We are both serving corp members in akwa ibom

. . .so its not like She forced herself on him or anything like that.
Also,
Looking at your own appproach on the topic at hand - You totally ignored the Poster's  call for help:
How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady?

. . .and was so quick to tell us how "evil" Women are and should never be trusted  . . . .bla . . . bla . . .bla.
You sounded so bitter and vexed like an icy b***th! broke your heart or something .  . . grin
And If I may ask, So its ONLY Women who  demand "trust" and "security" in/from a relationship?
What about We the "Men"  . .? don't we need those too. .?? . . .And since when did "trust" and "security" stopped or hindered anyone from Cheating??
And should one demanding that of his/her partner now stop or deter him/her from cheating??

Simply Put, You were so quick and eager to us how Annoyed you were at how Women are so Undeserving, unfaithful and  untruthful . . .thereby failing to be rational enough in seeing through the "details" in the poster's one-sided trash. End of story!!!  undecided

This might help . . .
i dont know what this ibo lady want from me,
is sad that  some married women cant just stay faithful in marriage
^
What a douchebag . . . wink
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2011
orttty babe ur fingers are really singing hosanna nautie cheesy kiss
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by IykeD(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2011
Yet another use.less and foo.lish tribalistic thread, can't you make your post without resorting to mentioning where she comes from?
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by BABE3: 8:00pm On May 15, 2011
IykeD:

Yet another use.less and foo.lish tribalistic thread, can't you make your post without resorting to mentioning where she comes from?

haha! Guy calm down now--- Tribalistic thread? It's people like you that start the whole tribalism thing. Ehn! Someone will make an innocent comment, or even if the comment is not innocent sef, why can't you just ignore it? ehn?  The OP didn't say anything bad about her, did he? I'm sure another NL user will come and attack or defend your post now~~and that's how it all starts.

geez!
Re: How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2011
I don't have anything to gain by coming to NL to form a story, why did she wait till i asked her out before she told me she is married?why did she say i should be calling her with hidden number?why did she give me a time frame to call?why does she flash most times?she don't even talk about buying anything from me anymore, i am 27 YEARS old and i know what i am saying,she has called me today and asked me to call back,
my fear is that, i don't want her hubby trailing me,i stopped  calling,i quenched the feelings/emotions i developed for her fast, but she still calls and asked me to check her in her office this week

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want To Give Me The Real Thing / Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? / Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.