Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You (746 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You by KwealthFX(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
The main reason why that lady keep ignoring you is because of your shoe. Look at your shoe and tell me are you proud of it??
Kindly get your quality and affordable Shoes @wealthshoes today 08117144241(WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You by Palazee(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chaii

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You by Drella(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2021
KwealthFX:
The main reason why that lady keep ignoring you is because of your shoe. Look at your shoe and tell me are you proud of it??
Kindly get your quality and affordable Shoes @wealthshoes today 08117144241(WhatsApp)

Go and learn marketing.
This your strategy is whack!

I love the first shoe but your strategy won't make me buy from you.Sorry.
Re: Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You by dingbang(m): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Its only a simp that will buy shoe to get likes from poor girls.
Re: Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You by dacblogger: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2021
dingbang:
Its only a simp that will buy shoe to get likes from poor girls.
See poor man talking... always feeling too important.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You by KwealthFX(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
New Shoe Alert

1 Like

Re: Reason Why That Lady Won’t Reply You by lifenija: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
ur marketing tactics is like d way buhari thinks

(1) (Reply)

If A Man Raped You And.... / Pls Help A Brother / D*ck Has A Different Mind. (pictures[18+] )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.