Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo (40284 Views)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Neddyogu(m): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
A sex starved single nko embarassed

Singles keep off!
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Shot fired... That is the truth... Our father's generation survived it... but not this generation..

Believe it or not is the truth... its starts with a crack in the marriage the rest nah history..

20yrs marriage has packed up due to this...

Hmmm for those 4yrs 5 yrs without sex apart from medical issues and u think is normal or you think self services can hold the marriage sooner or later... you go know how far.. Or you go hear another tune of Music....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Odetokun3(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.

God will grant your heart desires
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by CUMIN: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

They are doomed already.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Oyiboman69: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by donbenie(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
Stop talking rubbish..
The Bible you are reporting upside down said,multiple and fill the Earth..
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Mercisharelove(f): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven - firmament HEAVENS - is the goal my Christians, be Christlike
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by majorbravo: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

But Jesus try o. With his popularity He avoided every temptation. I wish Jesus was still here as a human being sometimes, everything about Him gives me hope the world is still sane.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by smartNerd: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by wallarwallar(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Lolz .. befriend Jesus
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Perfectbeing:
I want to believe you're trolling which is stupid. But it by any chance you're not joking, please use a scripture to back your statement.
which part(s) do you need scripture proof for?
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by NaBanga: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2021
I'm not a fan of this man, but he is right. I no longer stress myself over this issue. If your spouse is not having sex with you, don't even stress yourself. Just focus on your children, get a lover and leave once your children are adults.

4 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Wtf are u say geee !!!! Virgin or no virgin ur father bleeped d black off ur mum's pussy. Case closed
my mum's a Caucasian

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Perfectbeing(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

which part(s) do you need scripture proof for?
The part that says when shouldn't marry or have sex
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The part that says when shouldn't marry or have sex
The word "Christians" means Christlike which means we should be like Christ and do the things he did then avoid things he didn't. since there's no record of him ever having sex or marrying in the Bible then it makes sense as a Christian not to marry or have sex

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Freddd009: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Go and marry. End of story or your are
O. Y. O
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by OlayemiTade(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Wake up you dullard, after creation God said multiply and explore
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Tonyblessed(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Mumu. I guess everyone who liked or shared your post did not read the senseless, rubbish and stupid post you just posted or mistakenly did so. Must you show people that you finally have data to browse. Cow brain. Don't type when true Christians are talking. You must be a Muslim.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Tonyblessed(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Mumu. I guess everyone who liked or shared your post did not read the senseless, rubbish and stupid post you just posted or mistakenly did so. Must you show people that you finally have data to browse. Don't comment when Christians are talking if you have nothing reasonable to say. Cow brain.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by farous(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2021
True
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by iamdaquin01(f): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2021
In conclusion the singles do not have a burning desire to be satisfied....but the married only abi?

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by MummyD2020(f): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.

Most times. child birth anf stress slow it down . By the time u drop like three, u will just be eyeing him when he comes close. So calm down

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Myer(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Flee every youthful lust.lol
You're supposed to have more self control than married men and women you know?
Sex is only for the married and the bed is to be undefiled. Dont you know your body is the temple of God?

I like your angle because it shows theres more pressure on the single than the married.
But truly both singles and married are on this table.

Any sex starved person might not function optimally especially if you've tasted sex before.
If you've never tasted it before, you are relatively safe.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by bbbb56: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Executiv:
So with all the security and economic challenges in this country sexual satisfaction is your focus
HAHAHAHAHA Lol

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by luvmijeje(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Quality sex! Better sex!
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Toks2008(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2021
I tell married ladies, give your husbands good head as in correct head and watch him become your Mumu and I also tell the married guys... Go down on your wife so well and make her cvm through heading and watch how she will practically be addicted to you.

Not just the boring gbam gbam act.

3 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by brunxy(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

since you are already this active, you suppose don get guy to marry na...abi you wan carry borehole go give the poor guy to continue digging?? angry angry angry....He no go work like that o. That's not fare
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2021
Myer:

Flee every youthful lust.lol
You're supposed to have more self control than married men and women you know?
Sex is only for the married and the bed is to be undefiled. Dont you know your body is the temple of God?

I like your angle because it shows theres more pressure on the single than the married.
But truly both singles and married are on this table.

Any sex starved person might not function optimally especially if you've tasted sex before.
If you've never tasted it before, you are relatively safe.

Singles can mxsturbate. There is no sin in that.

Sexual urge must be pleased, you can't bottle it in else you fit run mad.

GOD gave us sexual desires and the moment you reach a certain age in life you can't dream it away, you can't pray or fast it away but you can avoid fornication whilst you explore another way of easing off.

If you no ease off it will ease itself off through wet dreams and you will start thinking one demon is making love to you.

2 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Chochovini: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

. Hi Babe, your profile pix is really tempting. Makes me wanna think something silly.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Toks2008(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2021
MummyD2020:

Most times. child birth anf stress slow it down . By the time u drop like three, u will just be eyeing him when he comes close. So calm down

Especially when the pressures of finance comes in.

Hmmm! If sapa hold you, even to get hard on for a man go be problem and it is one thing if sapa hold you as a single guy but when you have a MUST Do responsibilities... You will hardly think of sex.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Myer(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2021
Toks2008:

Singles can mxsturbate. There is no sin in that.

Sexual urge must be pleased, you can't bottle it in else you fit run mad.

GOD gave us sexual desires and the moment you reach a certain age in life you can't dream it away, you can't pray or fast it away but you can avoid fornication whilst you explore another way of easing off.

If you no ease off it will ease itself off through wet dreams and you will start thinking one demon is making love to you.

Lol @ the wet dreams angle.
The truth is there's no mention of masturbation in the bible. Whether it's a sin or not becomes a subject of human discretion and a personal leading of the holy spirit.

God help us all.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Chochovini: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2021
datola:
Bishop is a straight forward man. Very down to earth!
. Exactly, just as low income generating from any of his church branches can easily lead to sacking of the pastor in charge of such branch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.