Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo (40283 Views)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by studentofTruth: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/a-sex-starved-marriage-is-heading-for-destruction-bishop-oyedepo/

I completely agree with baba on this one

That's why, as someone who doesn't want to cheat when he eventually marries, the 2 primary things I check out for is sexual attractiveness and respect.

Am I the person she fantasize to have sex with? Does seeing me on boxer or thinking about me make her wet?

Does she have total respect for me?

Apart from these 2, I believe other things can be learned or unlearned.

Without those 2, there would be no marriage. I'm not ready to beg for sex or have someone to weaponize it against me. I don't want to be one of those doing chidimma here and there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I've become born again. I've accepted Jesus as my friend and personal servant

I believe

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by matm: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
I'm serious bro. be Christlike, say no to sex and marriage

There are people called to live dt kind of life by God.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Oracleforce: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

Trashy comment

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by eyinjuege: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
virgins can give birth

Man exhibits godlike behaviour.
Afterall, we are in the image of God and are gods on earth.
IUI and IVF can make that happen.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Legendrysailor(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy. He didn't even marry

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex and marriage, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

Hell no !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin ur dad 4 no Bleep now make I see as u 4 take come dis Earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by eyinjuege: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I've become born again. I've accepted Jesus as my friend and personal servant

Jesus was born to serve humanity.
The only sure exhibit of a true leader is service.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by studentofTruth: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.

Seems you're my type.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by studentofTruth: 8:08am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

What they didn't tell you is that a frustrated vagi or dick is sure to lead you to hell (whatever that is), while a well-used one grants you heavens here and thereafter!
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by 99thEnemy(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is true sha!

Let the married ladies heed to this.

No be only when he makes you happy you give it to your hubby!

We dey hear many wrong things these days!

how far with you people wey the starve a minimum of 4 women in your harem of sex? grin grin grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Legendrysailor:

Hell no !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin ur dad 4 no Bleep now make I see as u 4 take come dis Earth
my mother was still a virgin when she gave birth to me
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Ensquare(m): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Tell them pastor,
All these no sex before marriage are potential sex starvers

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

You finally gave your life to Christ cheesy wow. Your next topic - FROM ATHEIST TO PASTOR
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by KosiGee(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.

If he becomes dull, hola...there are lots of studs here to make that silliness very very exciting and a reality.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Enasuarez(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

You see how foolish and dumb headed you are? If your papa no knack your Mama, how you go take get phone to the type shit? Sex is for the married, for get say we the rebellious generation tends to do as we like without sending God's instructions. In all your getting get sense.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Lolachef(f): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2021
Oshey Mr calculator undecided
Kriss216:
Ride on Bishop!

A sexually starved woman is naturally a sadist.
98.56543% of nairaland girls are sex starved hence you see them rant 24/7.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Komu1048(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:
tongue

Meaning Bishop Oyedepo still dey dancea for other room wella..

grin

He had long time left that stage, u can't be with the holy spirit 247 n be thinking about sex. It's shallow
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Monogamy: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Komu1048:

He had long time left that stage, u can't be with the holy spirit 247 n be thinking about sex. It's shallow

Wait, are you saying Bishop is Dodoro?
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by DaInferno(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

my lordt grin, never have i seen this level of ignorance before grin grin grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Komu1048(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:

Wait, are you saying Bishop is Dodoro?

Meaning??
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Legendrysailor(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

my mother was still a virgin when she gave birth to me

Wtf are u say geee !!!! Virgin or no virgin ur father bleeped d black off ur mum's pussy. Case closed

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2021
99thEnemy:

how far with you people wey the starve a minimum of 4 women in your harem of sex? grin grin grin

How do you know these?

Try to see your future and make it better than seeing wetin no concern you!
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Enasuarez:

You see how foolish and dumb headed you are? If your papa no knack your Mama, how you go take get phone to the type shit?
Same way Joseph never knacked Mary and you know the rest
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2021
So as if you are in a relationship without sex.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Enginiaman1(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2021
smartNerd:
Build your own dreams, or someone else will
hire you to build theirs. -- Farrah Gray

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01

Oga what of Messi were Barca hire,shey him day build Barcelona dream grin grin grin angry angry
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by IRODANOSA(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites
Bros, you wan talk say you nor enjoy am. wink grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

You just want to be draining semen from him everyday abi undecided. Kukuma talk say you won kill am.

Vanessa_ this your name make me remember one line from one of Olamide's song. Here it is:

Vanessa, Vanessa won ni olosho ni e vanessa
Yes the night is young but it will last forever .
If you know you a diva, follow me do the ginger. Mastercraft, olosho yapa jo, jeka ginger! cool
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by whytediamond(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Are you Bishop's PA on sex affairs

ehenn na grin
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by temitope27(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

he said marriage, how old is Jesus when he died? Many men are nt even married at that age today
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by kingsceedon(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Me wey my Akamu don dey dry inside the Sperm bag for over 6 years now wey I no see HOLE dig nko, so I should go and hang myself right? That Bishop must be high on mushin weed

1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by silibaba: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Spicyzboo:
suppose go marry cheesy
haba, make him go marry just because of sex? do you know is financial capability?

Charlie, brothel is there nah. short time be 5Ghc pe in Ghanaian voice grin

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Perfectbeing(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

I want to believe you're trolling which is stupid. But it by any chance you're not joking, please use a scripture to back your statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.