Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (31754 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by ypad: 8:57am On May 20, 2011
Jesus Christ even said only God knows when the world will end. And Jesus Christ is not above God.

Correct,

Jesus Christ said the day and hour (end time) knowth no man not even the Angels in heaven nor Christ Himself. This is a secret which only God Almighty knows.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by DaDoctor: 9:20am On May 20, 2011
Just wondering what the dude who prophesied this will do, BECAUSE DEFINITELY, NOTHING IS ENDING!!!!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by skydeexie(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2011
The Lord Jesus Christ has allowed us to know the TIMES and the SEASON but not the day or hour!

The Parable of the Fig Tree
Matthew 24:32-51 (Holman Christian Standard Bible - HCSB)

32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: As soon as its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves, you know that summer is near.
33   In the same way, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near—at the door!
34   I assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place.
35   Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

[size=14pt]No One Knows the Day or Hour[/size]

36  "Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son—except the Father only.
37   As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be.
38   For in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah boarded the ark.
39   They didn't know until the flood came and swept them all away. So this is the way the coming of the Son of Man will be:
40   Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and one left.
41   Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and one left.
42   Therefore be alert, since you don't know what day your Lord is coming.
43   But know this: If the homeowner had known what time the thief was coming, he would have stayed alert and not let his house be broken into.
44    This is why you also must be ready, because the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Faithful Service to the Messiah

45  "Who then is a faithful and sensible slave, whom his master has put in charge of his household, to give them food at the proper time?
46    That slave whose master finds him working when he comes will be rewarded.
47    I assure you: He will put him in charge of all his possessions.
48    But if that wicked slave says in his heart, 'My master is delayed,'
49    and starts to beat his fellow slaves, and eats and drinks with drunkards,
50    that slave's master will come on a day he does not expect and at an hour he does not know.
51    He will cut him to pieces and assign him a  place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Cross References: Mark 13:1-37;  Luke 21:5-36
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by SimplyD(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2011
NAwa, I suggest u guys keep in touch with your bothers abroad that are ahead of us (time zone) so that u can get there better prepared cheesy cheesy grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by gogodaye(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2011
Every body dey careful. Dem don start again, small time now dem go say make we bring all our valuables come lodge them wit dem. watch out.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by pholar(m): 11:49am On May 20, 2011
Catch ya al,guyz on may 22nd, in hel or heaven, whereva.lol
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 11:56am On May 20, 2011
SimplyD:

NAwa, I suggest u guys keep in touch with your bothers abroad that are ahead of us (time zone) so that u can get there better prepared cheesy cheesy grin
Joka grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by scopusng(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2011
"World to end soon as this weekend, "

Nonsense

I'll be back here Monday laughing at "Chicken Little" nairalanders.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Ekpoma1: 6:22pm On May 20, 2011
The weather is changing here o. Could this prophesy be true? Father forgive me for my sins.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by georgee(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2011
lol, weather is changing in VI oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by adetayo2(f): 7:08pm On May 20, 2011
Packing my load but still have some money left in the bank cry,
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by skydeep(f): 7:14pm On May 20, 2011
I am sweating profusely could it be the World is actually ending? undecided. This is ridiculous grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by skydeexie(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2011
[size=18pt]Now a Final Word to the Wise.[/size]
(The Lord Jesus Christ has allowed us to know the TIMES and the SEASON but not the day or hour!)

[size=14pt]The Importance of Watching[/size]
Luke 21-34-36

34  “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you
      unexpectedly.
35   For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36   Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the
      Son of Man.”

[size=14pt]God’s Promise Is Not Slack[/size]
2 Peter 3:1- 15

1   Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder),
2   that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord
    and Savior,
3   knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,
4   and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of
    creation.”
5   For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
6   by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.
7   But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of
    ungodly men.
8   But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9  The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that
   all should come to repentance.

[size=14pt]The Day of the Lord[/size]

10   But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with
      fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
11   Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
12    looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will
       melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

[size=14pt]Be Steadfast[/size]

14   Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless;
15   and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation-

(All Bible Quotations from New King James Version)
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by cheche2(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2011
I just sold my car and will finish the money this night. but if after tomorrow nothing happen. there will be trouble ooo angry  angry angry angry
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by kandiikane(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2011
Ok, I have just had a loss cry cry cry has the rapture already started? We have about 5hours left maybe thats is when thousands will be raptured but at the moment just a few people are been taken so to not cause any suspicions.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 20, 2011
Can someone please tell Harold Camping its May 21st already in Australia, China and Japan?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by MaiSuya(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2011
[size=35pt]3 hours, 29 minutes, 34 seconds to go. . .[/size]  cool
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by MaiSuya(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2011
Donlittle:

Can someone please tell Harold Camping its May 21st already in Australia, China and Japan?

how do you know the world has not ended there?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Lolabbey: 8:34pm On May 20, 2011
Msthew,rapture ma foot!! Wen its time,pple will b cot unawares,no notice!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 20, 2011
Mai Suya:

[size=35pt]3 hours, 29 minutes, 34 seconds to go. . .[/size]  cool

Stop it!!

So lil time to start praying.

But what if its true?

skydeexie:

[size=18pt]Now a Final Word to the Wise.[/size]
(The Lord Jesus Christ has allowed us to know the TIMES and the SEASON but not the day or hour!)

So what times and season exactly? Winter, autumn, summer, fall, spring?

Plz be specific. I really want to get into the kingdom of God.

If I start praying a day or hours  before the judgement day, will I still be forgiven?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 20, 2011
Mai Suya:

how do you know the world has not ended there?
Thinks you should call the place tho
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by BABE3: 9:10pm On May 20, 2011
My Malaysian friends are all wondering why the world has not ended yet since it is now May 21st over there - I told them God lives by U.S. Central Time. cheesy
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 20, 2011
BABE!:

I told them God lives by U.S. Central Time. cheesy
hahahahaha
this stuff crack me up lol
i really needed that laugh lol
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 20, 2011
nawa oh,
Dere*z no lite to iron ma starched shirt dah i want to wear to heaven.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by winston397: 11:01pm On May 20, 2011
Harold Camping, Today is May 20, 2011

“The Comforter” would like to thank Harold Camping and his group for making people aware of the fact that the Rapture Energies are coming and soon there will be the Physical Body Ascensions of those who are ready.

You are special people who stood up for God during the End Times. Thus, you still have time to get ready for a Physical Body Ascension and learn how to consciously work with the sun’s Rapture Energies so you are prepared to Ascend at anytime, from anywhere.

We can teach you how to use Rapture Energies so you can be part of those who leave for the City of Gold in the prophesized Archangelic level Physical Body Ascension Process that will occur before December 21, 2012.

These 3 steps enable one to begin training at home with Rapture Energies and to partake each week in our Sabbath’s guided visits to the City of Gold.

• Step One: Free Techniques *
• Step Two: A Two Day Meditator Class
• Step three: A Two Day Activator Class

* Daily usage of our free techniques and a liberal’s lifestyle of properly helping others in need, will enable one to become ready for an Angelic level Ascension on Judgment Day, December 21, 2012.

Email Classes @ Merkaba.org for a calendar of our family’s Classes in your area of the world.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by xreal: 11:15pm On May 20, 2011
INSANE, dat's the word.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by AlabaSlim: 11:49pm On May 20, 2011
MAY 21 DEY RONG
NOBODI NO WEN EEE GO END BUT PAUL D APOSTLE GIV US CLUE HW CHRIST GO CM(1THESS 4:16-17) & WETIN GO HAPUN B4 HIN GO CM(2THESS 2:2-14)
4 DOSE WEY NO WATZ SUP D ANTICRIST(MAN OF SIN OR SON  OF PERDITION)HAS ALREADI BIN REVEALED & HIN DO ALREADI DEY FULFIL WETIN  REVELATION 13,17&18 TALK ABT AM & HIN 666
rem MANI R CALED FEW R CHOSEN
WEN CHRIST GO CM ONLI A FEW GO MK AM & JUS LYK NOAH TYM ACTIVITIES GO STI DEY ON TIL JUDGEMENT CM COS MANI NOGO NO SAY RAPTURE DON ALREADI TAKE PLACE
for e.g D JEWS STI DEY XPECT CHRIST 2 CM BUT DEM NONO SAY DEM DON KILL AM DO AS DEM C FIT & D FUNI TIN B SAY DEY STI DEY XPECT AM(CHRIST)2 SHOW BUT LIKE (ZECH 12:10 & 13:6)EEE GO LATE 4 SUM OF DEM
as 4 mi i sti dey fight my way 2 mk am at last(HEAVEN) mking my calin & election sure(2PET 1:10)
JUS WATCHIN  & PRAYIN
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On May 20, 2011
I hope this guy didnt miscalculate cos I already told all my creditors to come and collect their debt next week when I thought we would all be in heaven where there are no ATM
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by chelseabmw(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2011
Its 12am. . . . . . .Where is the end?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by scopusng(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2011
New Zealand sedon de look, MAY,21. Fools.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by chines4(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2011
Its 21st and am still on NL, or is NL in heaven?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by moshoodn(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2011
What if it turns out to be true, what u gonna do.

Remember the days of Noah, na lie na lie, lotta people perished.

Doesn't cost u nothing to fal on ur knees now and say forgive me Lord while there is time.

even if the world doesnt end tomorrow,its gonna end for u someday. . . where will u end up?

Eternal hell is real!

Dear Lord, with tears rolling down my cheeks i say forgive me and have mercy on me and other repentant souls out there. Calvary will not be a waste over us. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

79-year-old Lady Sues Redeemed Church For Noise Pollution / Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.