Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (31750 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

You are a walking contadiction, you talk of a holy god yet you speak of fornication, use profanity and dare call me ignorant? I'm done with you. . .
Dolemite:

You are a walking contadiction, you talk of a holy god yet you speak of fornication, use profanity and dare call me ignorant? I'm done with you. . .

@Dolemite I just went through all your post on this thread and I couldn't help looking up your pic to at least put a face to the "one-man-gang" that is terrorizing everyone here, no pun intended. Please I am curious I would like to know exactly how you got to this point- point of not believing. I have this believe that you might have believed in God or something some times before now. Please I would appreciate if you could enlighten me on what really happened for you to be convinced that there is really no God.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 10:15pm On May 17, 2011
woodcook:

@Dolemite I just went through all your post on this thread and I couldn't help looking up your pic to at least put a face to the "one-man-gang" that is terrorizing everyone here, no pun intended. Please I am curious I would like to know exactly how you got to this point- point of not believing. I have this believe that you might have believed in God or something some times before now. Please I would appreciate if you could enlighten me on what really happened for you to be convinced that there is really no God.
Lol many reasons, the least of which being that Christianity among other religions are filled with clowns like that sun of god poster. . .
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 17, 2011
@Dolemite

Well there are clowns everywhere. For instance, within family there are still clowns that doesn't make it less of what it stands for. Please I need the fully version of your story. If you don't want to post it inbox me woodcook51@yahoo.com

I once had a colleague like you back then in Naija though in the mist of his "jargons" he still makes some logical points.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2011
woodcook:

@Dolemite

Well there are clowns everywhere. For instance, within family there are still clowns that doesn't make it less of what it stands for. Please I need the fully version of your story. If you don't want to post it inbox me woodcook51@yahoo.com

I once had a colleague like you back then in Naija though in the mist of his "jargons" he still makes some logical points.

Ahhh - you don enter. (You took the bait)

Who you dey call clown - Punk?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by worldbest(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2011
@Dolemite

You  can atleast ignore the thread. That way you will stop your insultive/rude/ignorant  comments towards God. I dont see any reason why you should add to this thread except your mission is to help people backslide. I was going to  check you profile; to see how pretty you are  but i have no interest in someone who will end up regretting not listening to the words of wisdom. To me, somewhr in your heart you want to believe thats why you keep attacking threads that relates to God. Dont fight it, one day you will not  be able to  contain it, it will take over you.

You will weep one day and hate yourself for the disrespectful way you address God.

GOD LOVES YOU. JESUS DID DIE FOR YOU.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 10:32pm On May 17, 2011
Hmm, I can see I stirred the pot, people have different point of views this is a forum!! all I did was express mine and I get insults, you do not comment on the unnessesary use of profanity by 'sun of god' maybe because he's a Christian? pathetic!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

Hmm, I can see I stirred the pot, people have different point of views this is a forum!! all I did was express mine and I get insults, you do not comment on the unnessesary use of profanity by 'sun of god' maybe because he's a Christian? pathetic!

This is the 3rd post in which you have labelled me a Christian.

Where did you get this information from?

Are you speculating or just trying to be clever?

The profanity used forms part of my vocabulary. Its a form of expression in the English Language.

I have no problem abusing the language because it is not my 'fathers tongue'.

In a unimportant public forum such as this I will always summon the most appropriate word to express myself - no matter how profane.

My 'Vocab' is second to none - I'm highly educated and have never had a problem communicating my thoughts in the most appropriate manner.

The only point I wish to make with you is that you didn't create yourself - So accept there must be a 'Creator' that has allowed you to experience both the good and bad in this world.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by worldbest(m): 10:59pm On May 17, 2011
@Dolemite

I am nt insulting you. I dont want you to see my Words that way. Yes, 'sun of God' did say pretty foolish words  capable of  making an unbeliever stay strong to his/her  believe.   But even if you do not  yet believe in God you would know he is not well groomed to talk about God(As great as he is). I know you have your reasons for your unbelieve  but please endeavour to read the bible sometime even if it is to mock it, i am sure you'll learn something.

Something you do not understand is once you know God, the fear you talk about that you say we believers possess will no longer exist.  Being a believer will not stop you from doing stuffs you like to do as far as you know whats a decent human should do. What is important is that you know God loves you. Simple

I will hate myself if i  begin to tell you how we humans came about, i am sure you've heard it alot. But ask yourself with all sincerity, do you really believe we exist as a result of the big bang theory. Do you really believe that our ability to reproduce was a mistake, do you think the  bigbang gave us this wonderful brain of ours?

Please try to soften your heart. God loves you.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2011
@Worldbest - Over to you.

Goodluck,

(I tried)
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by MMM2(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2011
no 1 on dis planet knows when our LORD JESUS CHRIST will come,
but thank GOD i am ready 2 go 2 heaven any time our LORD JESUS CHRIST comes 2 take us.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by rebranded(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2011
@Dolemite

Stretch your hands out, look at your hands.go out and take a look at your car. Everything has to be created by someone. Your car was made by man, you were made by God

My advice to you is since you believe you could be created by a super chicken, that's a good start, don't you feel you should show some respect to whoever the superchicken is. Don't you feel you should know why the superchicken created you (destiny)

You need to seat and find your superchicken - christianity, islam, anything, but there is a God my friend, don't wait till judgement day before you confirm, you have more to lose then.

God help you see the truth
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by ufumes(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2011
HMMM. they sound so serious. Death and judgment is an eventual fate of all men. When it comes is not the issue but how prepared are we.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 17, 2011
why r u all dragging wit dolemite? Allow her 2 continue in her unbelief
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Egbagirl(f): 11:38pm On May 17, 2011
Thank you careytommy. was getting tired of the back and forth arguments.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 11:39pm On May 17, 2011
careytommy:

why r u all dragging wit dolemite? Allow her 2 continue in her unbelief
Thank you, no one can convert me, and i'm not trying to convert anyone, so express your opinions and moove on boys. . .
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 17, 2011
Faith is matter of personal conviction.If you don't believe in God,then you must believe in something.Having a negative believe about God is one of the pillar of atheism,so you see that they also have a belief in something.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by niceone3(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2011
hey peeps, i tink it is high time we stopped attaching too much importance to religion cos it had for long fulfied it purpose (conquest, colonisation etc). we have to utilise the tme we lend to religion in doing something usefull to ourselves and the society at large just as the free thinkers and scientists. i think the world would have been a far more advanced world if there had been no religion as could be examplified during the dark age when religion held everything about man from craddle to grave and the Greco-Romans spirit of inquiry was blown to oblovion which resulted to attendant technological/economic inertia for as long as the dark age lasted. in as much as i am not against religion, i think it is tme we stopped making it too consequential. txs
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 12:16am On May 18, 2011
nice.one:

hey peeps, i tink it is high time we stopped attaching too much importance to religion cos it had for long fulfied it purpose (conquest, colonisation etc). we have to utilise the tme we lend to religion in doing something usefull to ourselves and the society at large just as the free thinkers and scientists. i think the world would have been a far more advanced world if there had been no religion as could be examplified during the dark age when religion held everything about man from craddle to grave and the Greco-Romans spirit of inquiry was blown to oblovion which resulted to attendant technological/economic inertia for as long as the dark age lasted. in as much as i am not against religion, i think it is tme we stopped making it too consequential. txs

It should not necessarily about religion but a matter of you sitting down and connecting the dots by yourself.I still believe there is a powerful source behind everything but funny enough the scientists and physicists told us it's just EVOLUTION and MATTER.If matter was responsible for the universe as suggested by Newton and co, and evolution was responsible for man as proposed by Darwin,how do we connect man to these hypothesis when man is made up of body,spirit and mind which evoultion and matter did not explain ? Matter and evoultion have not been able to explain what religion said about man and the universe,though cannot be subjected to scientific evaluation but where did matter itself comes from ?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by worldbest(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2011
Yep. I wont talk  about dolemite not believing again. I go tell pastor say i try   grin But i shall one day return to  visit your profile, i have to know how pretty she is.  Maybe i can you know marry her and make her Pastor MRS. Lol grin wink

The world is definately not ending.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Fhemmmy: 12:22am On May 18, 2011
worldbest:

Yep. I wont talk  about dolemite not believing again. I go tell pastor say i try   grin But i shall one day return to  visit your profile, i have to know how pretty she is.  Maybe i can you know marry her and make her Pastor MRS. Lol grin wink

The world is definately not ending.

I am sure she will be singing the glory of God soon . . . . . so dont even worry yourself about her
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by EgbeNak: 12:27am On May 18, 2011
Trust stupid Americans to get the dates wrong, the world would actually end
May 21 2012
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by alex101(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2011
Good news I say! cheesy Let it happen, AMEN!

The world ending means a lot of things will end too. For example the following will be ending also:

The dungeon called nigeria will cease to exist cheesy
BK/batty man 69
Ileke-Idi
alh boko harem
bluetooth
rhino gay 05
buffny
seannet02
Eko Ole Ile

and all other terrorists tribalists on NL cool
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 12:47am On May 18, 2011
I'm sure by then you will be at the bottom of hell flexing with the devil.Iddiot
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by alex101(m): 12:52am On May 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I'm sure by then you will be at the bottom of hell flexing with the devil.Iddiot
grin grin Good! I will be in hell with you and your papa awolowo since: devil = awolowo cool
anuofia!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 1:00am On May 18, 2011
alex101:

grin grin Good! I will be in hell with you and your papa awolowo since: devil = awolowo cool
anuofia!

You and who ? I said you will be at the bottom with the devil,don't you know you are a special candidate in hell ? And as per Awo,leave that for now and face your own misery.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by alex101(m): 1:07am On May 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You and who ? I said you will be at the bottom with the devil,don't you know you are a special candidate in hell ? And as per Awo,leave that for now and face your own misery.
grin grin Ol boy, you can't escape your calling undecided Your papa awo want share the burden with una im pickin. Abi you wan make the poor man dey surfer alone?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by UNLEASHED(m): 1:15am On May 18, 2011
If world wan end make e end when i go dey Naija so even if na hell i dey go, e no go new to me anymore so e go be from one hell to an advanced hell.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by princeonx: 4:51am On May 18, 2011
I actually spoke with someone who claim to be selling his car on line for this reason and the guy tough to negotiate with I come dey wonder watin him even need the money for since him own world not mine dey end this month!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by samix(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2011
i can't help but laugh at some posts on here, nairaland is definitely the site to be on when you are down.

THUMBS UP to Nairalanders
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by uglyBetty1(f): 8:51am On May 18, 2011
That one is there business, i have exam on that 21st of May being Saturday and am seriously reading for it. I don't believe in such crap.

By the Grace of God, on Sunday, we will come back to this thread to know who and who their world ended.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by 702: 8:56am On May 18, 2011
Ok d world is comin to an end this saturday fine, pls any1 who wants 2 sell any valuable stuffs, m ready 2 buy plsssss!!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Bisijohn: 9:04am On May 18, 2011
In as much as I don't believe in the said prediction, because as of that day no man knows and even including the Angels,Matt24:46, but then I must say HELL is real. It is the final destination to all those who rejected the offer of salvation through JESUS CHRIST. Psalm 9:17, Acts 4:12, John 14:6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / 79-year-old Lady Sues Redeemed Church For Noise Pollution / Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.