Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (31799 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

I have NO idea, but what if I told you that i have FAITH that a super chicken that lives on the sun created the whole of mankind. It was revealed to me in a dream. . .

Dangerous. . . . . .Dangerous. . . . . . . Dangerous.

I guess you tell people there is no such thing as the 'Devil' also?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 17, 2011
crap.  show me the verse in the book of revelations where may 21, 2011 is written.
i tire for all these false prophets.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 17, 2011
mystikal:

Make the world wait make English Premiership finish first. And CL final

LOL.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Ask him if he has ever use the word ''God'' before ?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 17, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What bill board? Even the media here has learnt to completely, and I mean  COMPLETELY Ignore this sort of nonsense. But trust naija to say "WHITE MAN SAID" so they can have a field day terrifying the already petrified RELIGIOUS populace.

this same propaganda has been spread across the states.  in fact, i first heard about this last year.  it's nothing new.  on top of that, some news outlets are giving it some credence.  there's a story in the philadelphia paper about an atheist who is offering to care for the dogs when the world ends.  hilarious.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by j2db: 9:23pm On May 17, 2011
when my Jesus said before he left the earth that the time and day of his return is unknown.even the angels dont know. how much more a mere man. if the world doesnt end on monday 21st, that prophet should be apprehended. and if it does end, when i get to heaven, i will challenge GOD for going against his word. anytime he comes back i will be ready sef,
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 9:26pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Without evil there would be no need for good, the devil is a necessity to sell religion. . .fear the devil, run to super chicken for help.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by gerona: 9:31pm On May 17, 2011
@manmustwac (m) Contrary to your belief,life does not end when you die.Even science has shown that people who have had Near Death Experience (NDE) assert that they continued living even after it seemed they were dead.U can google NDE to make an informed decision. Please consider an eternity with Christ today,all you have to do is believe in Jesus as the only true way to eternity.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

Without evil there would be no need for good, the devil is a necessity to sell religion. . .fear the devil, run to super chicken for help.

This is serious.

Serious ignorance.

I sense 'Religion' has messed you up like it has a lot of people.

But on a serious note -  please accept you didn't create yourself.

There is a creator.

I suggest you look into this further.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 9:35pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

This is serious.

Serious ignorance.

I sense 'Religion' has messed you up like it has a lot of people.

But on a serious note -  please accept you didn't create yourself.

There is a creator.

I suggest you look into this further.
Should I still give you my number so you can 'preach' to me in your bedroom?  grin grin grin grin

Hypocrite!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

Should I still give you my number so you can 'preach' to me in your bedroom?  grin grin grin grin

No thanks - You've scared me off -  angry

(Devil)
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Digriz(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2011
@dolemite
I dnt think its necessary for u to contribute in ths thread since u never believe in God or heaven and hell,so wats d point are u tryn to prove to a thread that's an off topic to u.? A lot of people here dnt agree wt u and doesn't share d same belief wt u,why nt excuse them and shamefully take a walk.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 9:39pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

No thanks - You've scared me off -  angry
Just being sarcastic you hypocrite, you Christians are all the same.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by born2boink(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2011
i must start fucking now and ask for forgiveness and born again on the 20th may 2011 till 22nd may
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 9:41pm On May 17, 2011
Digriz:

@dolemite
I dnt think its necessary for u to contribute in ths thread since u never believe in God or heaven and hell,so wats d point are u tryn to prove to a thread that's an off topic to u.? A lot of people here dnt agree wt u and doesn't share d same belief wt u,why nt excuse them.
I do believe in a god, super chicken, look him up!  grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

Just being sarcastic you hypocrite, you Christians are all the same.

OK

(Now go your way - Devil)
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 9:45pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

OK

(Now go your way - Devil)
Ok bedroom pastor. . .see you in hell. . . wink grin grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by kamikazee0(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2011
So it was in the days of NOAH!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

Ok bedroom pastor. . .see you in hell. . .  wink grin grin

Yeah - If I end up in hell I'll look you up.

(Better pack the condoms now - Just in case -  cheesy)
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 9:49pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Yeah - If I end up in hell I'll look you up.

(Better pack the condoms now -  cheesy)
Hallelujah!! spoken like a true son of god. . . grin grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by xreal: 9:50pm On May 17, 2011
Kai!
This story again?

Forgive me GOD; I be sinner, GOD I dey siiin, everyday igbo, shayo all nite na dry gin. . .

Nothing dey happen.
T.B Joshua never confirmed it to be true na . . .
come o! even GOD's only begotten son has no idea of the date, so what are talking about?
Sincerely, make GOD extend the date to many centuries to come.

I wan see my Great grand children, please GOD.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

Hallelujah!! spoken like a true son of god. . .  grin grin

Thank you ma,

I was created by the Lord Almighty.

(Pity some ignorant f.cukers dont understand some basic principles to life)

Remain ignorant my dear.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by 190: 9:52pm On May 17, 2011
I would need a woman on my bed on the 21st so i can make heaven quickly
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Thank you ma,

Remain ignorant my dear.

You are a walking contadiction, you talk of a holy god yet you speak of fornication, use profanity and dare call me ignorant? I'm done with you. . .
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Thank you ma,

Remain ignorant my dear.

Why are you stressing yourself arguing with an atheist ? She prolly believe we exist and die for fun !
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Egbagirl(f): 9:58pm On May 17, 2011
Do people still take this thing seriously. The world going to end on this day or that day. The day comes and goes and it hasnt ended. Wasnt it sup to end 11 when people started storing up food and selling their possessions? People need to start reading their bibles not relying on people to tell them when Judgment day will be.

"For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." 1 Thes 5:2

"36[/b]No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,f but only the Father. [b]37[/b]As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. [b]38[/b]For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; [b]39[/b]and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. [b]40[/b]Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. [b]41[/b]Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

[b]42
“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43[/b]But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. [b]44[/b]So you also must be ready, because [b]the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him." Matthew 24:36-44
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why are you stressing yourself arguing with an atheist ? She prolly believe we exist and die for fun !

We have a duty to alleviate the ignorant from their condition.

However as you have pointed out - in some cases it is pointless.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

You are a walking contadiction, you talk of a holy god yet you speak of fornication, use profanity and dare call me ignorant? I'm done with you. . .

Again - thank you ma,

(I dont know where fornication came into this - f.cuking is f.cuking - Its natural even in the animal kingdom)

(I dont think its 'Taboo' in any of the 'Holy Books')

And as for the vocabulary - I dont know what you call it, but I call it - F.cuking)

(Now, go your way)
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by mundus(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2011
There is no bit of biblical and theological truth in what Harold Camping said. Nevertheless, we should keep ourselves ready at any time. Hoping to make heaven at last. May God help all Nairalanders.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Egbagirl(f): 10:08pm On May 17, 2011
mundus:

There is no bit of biblical and theological truth in what Harold Camping said. Nevertheless, we should keep ourselves ready at any time. Hoping to make heaven at last. May God help all Nairalanders.

Please what truth o
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dolemite(f): 10:09pm On May 17, 2011
Sun of god:

Again - thank you ma,

(I dont know where fornication came into this - f.cuking is f.cuking - Its natural even in the animal kingdom)

(I dont think its 'Taboo' in any of the 'Holy Books')
Hahahahahha I like you. . .  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sunofgod(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2011
Dolemite:

Hahahahahha I like you. . .  grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously - leave me and go your way.

(I don begin fear self)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joseph Obayemi, Pastor Adeboye's Successor's Sermon / I Am Very Happy To See This Great Day Of My Birth / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.