Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (31758 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by DBestDoc(f): 10:27am On May 19, 2011
@donmichaelz
lol.If u no want follw go heave,angels no go force u oh ma broda cos evn if dey do,u go escape frm heavn.
But bos i blve were joking shaaaaaaaa!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Revolva(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2011
hahah rubish, trash , who cares if its gonna end today or tommorrow, wel me i get notin to loose, Bleep all of them umour monger
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Ekpoma1: 10:46am On May 19, 2011
Lies.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by moneytalk2: 10:48am On May 19, 2011
Noah profesied and the world didnt listen, let such not happen again rather let us prepare our mind, our heart and our soul. if we change and believe God might spear us like he promised Abraham.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by chines4(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2011
I know that my bible tells me that no one knows the time, only God knows, that is why we all strives to live a righteous life.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by sayso: 11:02am On May 19, 2011
The time has been counting since the MAI's,but that date is 12-21-2012 not may 21th.
check link. http://mayancalendar2012.org/
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Ekpoma1: 11:08am On May 19, 2011
Even if the world is going to come to an end, thank God is not going to start right in Nigeria. By the time it start in New Zealand, we would have gotten the information(both Christians and Muslims) and ask for forgiveness of our sins. So by this equation, we should be rejoicing if eventually the world is going to come to an end, that means we all is going to mean before it gets to Nigeria. Abi?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by yuslakay(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2011
@orikinla, shut up, dont u knw dat jesus is same as GOD as christain used to say, equal power ma fwrend
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dawdy(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2011
Some ppl are talking here that accepting jesus is the only way. Pls dont waste ur time jesus was just d servant messanger of God sent to israel matthew 19:22 jesus confesse oneness of God mark12:29 jesus said he could do nothin john 5:30 . The truth is christianity was founded by paul act11:26. If u dont believe where in d bible did jesus call his follower christian, where did jesus say we should go to church on sunday and worship God with clapping, think and think.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by intrepid: 12:32pm On May 19, 2011
Maybe it will end just as it ended the other year with some people selling off what belongings they got.Their own world ended.

some even died.I think its a very lucrative topic and some unscrupulous people are cashing on it to make money and cheap fame.

Please let us read what JESUS SAID ABOUT THIS IN:

Matthew chapter 24.

It settles this issue for thoose who want to learn.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by yuslakay(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2011
@dawdy, respect ma guy, i was told dat jesus couldnt give answer concernin dis issue, so y are dey calin hin GOD, ?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by omo9ja1(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2011
These people must be reading a different bible fom me mine says
"But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone"
Mark 13:32
Matthew 24:36
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by yuslakay(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2011
@omonaija, who is da father?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by bigbasho: 1:02pm On May 19, 2011
It wont end now until i buy my escalade
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Itjunkie: 1:04pm On May 19, 2011
World to end on 21st Ok, at least i will die listening to good gospel music - my new found LOVE.

http://www.nigeriangospelradio.com

Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by skydeexie(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2011
The Lord Jesus Christ has allowed us to know the TIMES and the SEASON but not the day or hour!

Let us go through Matthew 24 with some cross references in Mark 13 and Luke 21

Signs of the End of the Age
Matthew 24:3-8 (HCSB)

"3  While He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached Him privately and said, "Tell us, when will these things happen? And what
    is the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?"
4   Then Jesus replied to them: "Watch out that no one deceives you.
5   For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Messiah,' and they will deceive many.
6   You are going to hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, because these things must take place, but the end is not yet.
7   For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8   All these events are the beginning of birth pains, "

To be continued.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by skydeexie(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2011
The Lord Jesus Christ has allowed us to know the TIMES and the SEASON but not the day or hour!

Persecutions Predicted
Matthew 24:9-14 (HCSB)

9 "Then they will hand you over for persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of My name.
10 Then many will take offense, betray one another and hate one another.
11 Many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
12 Because lawlessness will multiply, the love of many will grow cold.
13 But the one who endures to the end will be delivered.
14 This good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed in all the world as a testimony to all nations. And then the end will come."

To be continued,
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Debroslink: 1:21pm On May 19, 2011
of course Christ is God. Only He can tell why he didn't tell us d day even though he told us d signs before d day, and what wud happen after d day(anti-christ's reign).
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dawdy(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2011
Who is jesu, God, son of God, or son of man? Pls i want to knw, if he is God then who is son of God? If he is son of God then why did he refer to himself as the son of man?
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by coolusman: 1:44pm On May 19, 2011
this is a serious case, we should jst prepare to leave dis world. me sef don tire for dis world.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by otokx(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2011
We will have to wait and see
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by mrofficial(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2011
Itjunkie:

World to end on 21st Ok, at least i will die listening to good gospel music - my new found LOVE.

http://www.nigeriangospelradio.com

Correct! Thanks.  smiley
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by optimistD(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2011
@Dolemite
The fool has said in his mind that there is no God. Your look even speaks louder than your voice. May God have mercy on u.
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by anointedf(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2011
Guys go read you bible well-well. This message is heretical and fallacious coming from a devil-conquered heart. Beware, the bible says, the day and the time no man know,
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by amanze15(m): 2:32pm On May 19, 2011
abeg mehn the yank guy wait make i finish my semester exams abeg  grin grin grin some people just trying to get to the press for stupid reasons may God have mercy on us all the world do turn upside down
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by wendieposh: 3:07pm On May 19, 2011
Scam! Make the world borrow itself brain o,
my birthday na Monday!!! grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by danyal12: 3:07pm On May 19, 2011
i don't know  
but it's not truth
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by scopusng(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2011
Meanwhile, I just paid my children school fees. If to say I know I for jus take all the money go eat pepper soup dey wait. Chei
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by 190: 3:28pm On May 19, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Sike(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2011
Orun n ya bo, no be say make you run.
Orun n ya bo, ki i s'oro enikan.
End ko, Pend ni!! Nunsense!!!
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by Dsense(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2011
OP.

i WISH OOO . . . . . cheesy
Re: World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') by duchessemi(f): 3:38pm On May 19, 2011
@ DOLEMITE

Am not surprise at ur comment sha,Saul in the bible was persecuting jesus christ and the early christians, So if u are persecuting God and his people,All i have to say to u is , One day one day, Shark scales will fall of ur eyes and u will have course to Glorify the Almighty God who made Heaven and earth, In jesus name (Amen). cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

79-year-old Lady Sues Redeemed Church For Noise Pollution / Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes / Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.