Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office (27721 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by bluefilm: 3:36am On Aug 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Yes. And I do hope it doesn't hit you as it has hit the US. However, CNN is in the US and not Nigeria. So it makes sense that they do everything possible to stay safe.

Don't be so naive.

Stop talking as if you can't see what is going on.

Nigeria's response to the COVID 19 SCAMdemic is to copy whatever America does about the COVID 19 SCAMdemic verbatim.

So don't be surprised when you hear that some companies in Nigeria have started mandating the trial vaccines for their employees.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by eliok(m): 3:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Vacc, No Service. Which will become,
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

It's time to quit Arguing and listen to the voice of God.
This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
Then will all Hell be let loose on Earth.
my brother, the believers are going no where. It's endtime, and only the trumpet sound will carry believers. That's not happening until after the Antichrist is out.

And we enter tribulation. Math 24.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by WeRblessed(f): 4:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!

The mark should just wait for us to get Biafra and Oduduwa nation.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by MacANDIES: 4:25am On Aug 07, 2021
justscorchone:
If world go end make e end, 9-5 don tire me. make persin finally go heaven when my mansion dey wait.

Actually you're not going to any heaven.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by MacANDIES: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

How can you get to God through Jesus when y'all claim they're 3 in 1?

Religious fanatics and confusion are like bread and butter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2021
MacANDIES:

Actually you're not going to any heaven.

Don't judge, you don't know that.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by freshkik(m): 4:37am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are Afraid of losing your means of livelihood but you are not afraid of losing your soul in Hell?
GOD Have Mercy on you guys and Open your eyes to what is at Hand.
I just have one question for you, and please don’t avoid the question like you have for similar questions ok.

Are you immunized against polio? &
If you have kids, were they also given the vaccine against polio?

let’s start from here, I’m waiting
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Eroms4life17(m): 4:43am On Aug 07, 2021
They are trump apologists. They deserve what they got. Check MA signature

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Sluacoast(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Onliie:
How is the unvaccinated putting others in danger? If you're vaccinated, we assume you are immune to the virus. So only the unvaccinated will be in danger to one another. If you accept not to be vaccinated, it means you're ready to face the health consequence. It's a choice.
You're not immune, you're getting rid of the virus. So if don't mask up or follow the covid19 regulations. You're likely to be re-infected again. It's just like saying when you get bit my mosquito or any kind of other venereal diseases. Even if you go for treated and fail to take good care of yourself. You already know the answer mate.
The goal is to fix the country and get everyone vaccinated. China did it and they're getting better in no time. Vote blue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Griffon(m): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

Shut the phuck up you rhesus monkey!

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by DCatt: 4:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Hehehe!
Sluacoast:
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger. The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by WoundedLamb: 4:57am On Aug 07, 2021
bluefilm:

Don't be so naive.

Stop talking as if you can't see what is going on.

Nigeria's response to the COVID 19 SCAMdemic is to copy whatever America does about the COVID 19 SCAMdemic verbatim.

So don't be surprised when you hear that some companies in Nigeria have started mandating the trial vaccines for their employees.

It has not happened. It's illogical to call out a company in the US (one of the most hit countries in the world) for taking measures to stay safe just on the grounds that your country might copy them. People (especially in Africa) are always quick to criticise and yet they have no solutions. When people were getting affected in thousands in the US, Africans couldn't care less. Some were even celebrating their downfall. And now, Americans are doing all they can to manage the situation, the same people have found their voice of criticism. Covid is a scam to you but to many families out here, it isn't.

The organization said vaccination is compulsory for anyone coming into the office. That's logical. Your beliefs might make you prefer going around unvaccinated but don't put others at risk. Myself, my family and my friends are vaccinated and we're doing great. If the family doctor who has been taking care of us for as long as I can remember thinks it's good idea, it would ridiculous to reject it cause some people who can't even recognize an animal cell think otherwise.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by eplanning: 5:07am On Aug 07, 2021
So it's official. Not s conspiracy theory anymore.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by DCatt: 5:07am On Aug 07, 2021
There is nothing you can say to convince the lost, they are long gone forever. They are good as long as they don't try to force it on us. If their vaccine protects them from the virus, that's all they need, the rest of us should be left alone.
AlphaAlex:
All I can say is if you still believe Covid-19 is real and still out there you are probably too stupid to see the glaring truth and where all this is headed. No fool should quote me on this Go and do your research first then come back .

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by eplanning: 5:10am On Aug 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It has not happened. It's illogical to call out a company in the US (one of the most hit countries in the world) for taking measures to stay safe just on the grounds that your country might copy them. People (especially in Africa) are always quick to criticise and yet they have no solutions. When people were getting affected in thousands in the US, Africans couldn't care less. Some were even celebrating their downfall. And now, Americans are doing all they can to manage the situation, the same people have found their voice of criticism. Covid is a scam to you but to many families out here, it isn't.

The organization said vaccination is compulsory for anyone coming into the office. That's logical. Your beliefs might make you prefer going around unvaccinated but don't put others at risk. Myself, my family and my friends are vaccinated and we're doing great. If the family doctor who has been taking care of us for as long as I can remember thinks it's good idea, it would ridiculous to reject it cause some people who can't even recognize an animal cell think otherwise.

Stay safe.

So it's no longer a conspiracy theory? What stupid risk? Vaccinated people are still contacting the virus. You cannot fool everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by CanadaCars(m): 5:11am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

Another unscriptural interpretation

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by DCatt: 5:11am On Aug 07, 2021
The constitution is the law of the land.

CDC can't make a law.
SavageResponse:
Rules are rules!

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2021
rectitude:
Only those who's eyes are covered with a vail will still think this to be a normal thing, like a joke it's becoming clearer what their agenda is. CNN is not just a news network, it's a media tool used to fulfil their evil agenda. Know this and be awakened within.

If in a pandemic, you deliberately refuse to be vaccinated, thereby putting other people at risk at your workplace, you deserve to be sacked. You can read any meaning to it. Your business!

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by nextstep(m): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

Funny, what about "no paper or coin with dead leaders on it, no service". That has been the mark since Roman times, yet here we all are 2000 years later.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Bluntemperor: 5:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger. The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue

God bless your thinking reservoir.
Trump is the greatest demagogue in American history and trust Americans,they don't make same mistake twice!
If people like in Nigeria still believed in Trumpism,just run away- here is a man who came in true majority votes then for him to vacate the same place 4-years later,he started Conspiracy Theories,just to destabilize his country! Trump should have been ruling in Africa!
But trust the Americans,unlike Nigeria as Babangida refused to hand over power in his days,foisted an interim govt on us,ran to Abuja under fraudulent motives 'stepping aside' and till this moment, Nigeria can't balance,still in search of TRUTH!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by nextstep(m): 5:19am On Aug 07, 2021
DCatt:
The constitution is the law of the land.
CDC can't make a law.

But your terms of employment include following the rules of your employer - which are subject to change. All staff were warned, yet these went and flouted said rules.

If employees feel wrongly terminated, they can take that to court, where a jury will determine if the company was right or not.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by donnie(m): 5:22am On Aug 07, 2021
Why are the most vaccinated countries experiencing surges in number of infections? https://fb.watch/7dMLm2yYIp/

Y'all think we all worship CNN and so you can fool us all?

eplanning:
[size=6pt][/size]

So it's no longer a conspiracy theory? What stupid risk? Vaccinated people are still contacting the virus. You cannot fool everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Timetravel88: 5:23am On Aug 07, 2021
Echara:
That's the way to go. Get vaccinated and stop the spread. It's not antichrist. Right from infancy we've been taking vaccination, and we did not die. All of a sudden Pentecostal pastors started their stupid propaganda to deceive people about COVID-19, but they'll fall and cover themselves in shame

There was never a time vaccines were made mandatory with threats to loose jobs and social services.
What makes this one different? Think with your head, if you are vaccinated why should you be worried who isn't? Aren't you supposed to be protected?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by DCatt: 5:24am On Aug 07, 2021
65% of the covid19 case in Singapore are those who have taken two vaccines. There was a hospital in Colorado where all those in ICU for covid19 are people who have taken the vaccines. Brazil has rejected the vaccines, so are few other countries waiting to see the real data from the US. Healthy people are dying of blood clots immediately after taking the vaccines and some are collapsing after taking it. Some have reported low sperm counts. I don't feel sorry for any of them, the vaccine is a tax on stupidd people.

All these on a virus that has 96.9% or higher for 65 and younger of survival rate.
RichAbujaGuy:
Doctors share THEIR OWN vaccine injury horror stories, revealing that vaccines are devastating the medical profession

BY ETHANH // 2021-08-06

https://www.afinalwarning.com/541887.html

Hospitals are being overrun with vaccinated patients suffering cardiac events

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Look at how clowns be shouting "mark of the beast" "666" as if God gave them the mandate to come to this world to apprehend those with 666. If you see those with Mark of the beast, you go fit stand? Ignorant fellows.

If you are an employee (especially in a large corporation like CNN) and you deliberately refused to be vaccinated, putting your fellow workers at risk, then you deserve to have your employment terminated. You can go set up your own company and do whatever you like there!

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by adioolayi(m): 5:25am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

Don't twist the Word of God to suit your narratives.....Rapture would have taken place before antichrist start ruling the World.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by powerblaze(m): 5:30am On Aug 07, 2021
It's clear these people are releasing viruses and calling it variants... Propelling panic to promote vaccination.

From just a subtle advise, it's turning to enforcement.

Don't be surprised if they release another version of Ebola virus and call it covid 19 variant. Cos they're pure evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ithink7: 5:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:

How does not getting vaccinated put others in danger? If you’re vaccinated, you shouldn’t be afraid of the virus because you claim the vaccine protects you. Is there an agenda?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ithink7: 5:38am On Aug 07, 2021
abc115:
[s][/s]
Your stupidity is unredeemable

If vaccine protects you, why are you afraid of the unvaccinated?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Bluntemperor: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2021
eniolaamos7:

And do you think the vaccine is completely preventing people from contracting the virus again? Reports have it that, they are even more likely to contract the recent variant quickly than those not vaccinated.

NO,you are misleading the People!
The Scientists says ' if you get the Vaccines,your chances of living is 97% up!
is you are free from death, diseases and associated complications.Stop spreading your own falsehood!
The Nigerian Govt and it's Officials are not doing enough to emphasize the need to take these Vaccines as they are busy with Politics and up till now, Nigerians don't know what to do!
Yet most Politicians have travelled abroad with their Families to take these Vaccines, thereby living Nigerians as vulnerable!
•Worse, Nigerians don't even know which Vaccines are genuine- imagine Chinese and Russian vaccines that are even doubtful in their Countries are being smuggled into Nigeria.That is the danger here in Nigeria and Africa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by michlins(m): 5:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

you're one very stupid person I have met. Shey you took the polio vaccine and BCG vaccine. Thank God for Nigeria, your likes don't deserve the internet you use

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Sluacoast(m): 5:42am On Aug 07, 2021
DCatt:
Hehehe!
Don't be a dunce mate. No offence. This was the same deluded statement uttered by 45 who is arguably the worst president in United State history. He's so dumb and he misleaded the pubic, telling American's that the virus is a hoax. So many people fell for it which has already resulted to over 600,000 American's to their untimely death. He would literally host a rally during his campaign for the Presidential seat. Most of his cult and gullible members who showed up for his rally never wore a mask and they even make a mockery of those who are following the covid19 protocols. It's time to wake up mate. Trump doesn't care for anyone rather than himself. Over his request for power after he lost the last election. He brought fake claims that the election were rigged which resulted to the termination of his verified Twitter account. He kept spreading fake news. I read all of of his ranting tweets on Twitter. He misleaded so many people. Plotted an insurrection on USA capitol. Trump has already gone down as one of the worst president in United States history. Vote blue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) / Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.