Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now (51902 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Limassol(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
scan can be messed up sometime oo..had similar experience,,since she is swearing just believe her pls
Bullshit! Anybody can swear, dosen't mean they are telling the truth. Morever, you seem to be backing because she is a woman, despite all evidences pointing she has been seeing other people before she met op, or possibly even cheated.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by yemmybx(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
kobabe:
One man food is another man poison. I'm married for 7 months now and I'm still praying for baby.
Your wife shall conceive before the end of this month. God has perfected it. Make sure you meet within 7 days.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by nezer83: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Someone7:

I don't mind please. 2 years married Lost a few pregnancies but now we're seriously trying

Sorry about the loss in your pregnancy, you can try these;

1. Start taking follic acid if you have not been in it. Take 1 tablet a day.
2. Take lots of fruits and vegetables, and less sugar
3. Quit alcohol and smoking.
4. Take dates when your cycle starts, this will help you know if your body runs 28, 29, 0r 30 days cycle as the case may be. The Importance of this is to help you understand when you ovulate (the fertile period). A woman ovulates between 12 to 16th day from the first day of bleeding.
5. Use ovulation predict kit to check your ovulation. Use from the 12th day of your cycle.
6. Pay attention to the discharge of white clear mucus, this is usually a sign that ovulation is very close.
7. Have regular sex, every other day, on your most fertile period (usually 12-16th day of your cycle). Note that sperm survives for 5-7 days in a woman.
8. Try mid night or early morning sex, your body should be relaxed then.
9. Missionary position that allows for deep thrusting is advised (You can use a pillow under your waist)
10. Engage the services of a gynecologists.
110. Trust in God and keep trying.

Hope the above helps.
May God answer you before the year ends. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Dextre(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice

If ur calculation is any true and u are sure it is and u are still in doubt, then u need to be slapped back to ur senses. Are you a kid? Aske her when she menstruated last, use that to calculate the pregnancy age, nor be by test. By the way, which kinda test did she do? Blood test dey nor dey give age

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Bombolistic: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
That's an UPGRADE man. ITs developing fast, hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by alexola20(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
If i were you i will partially take responsiblity for the pregnancy until she delivers the baby and we go for a paternity test to reconfirm.
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

I need your advice
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Joe4real1988(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u
Too late now for him���

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by MansoryMX(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
ObaKlaz:
You have a rare genetic condition. Your sperm causes 'back-dated/pre-dated and post-dated pregnancies'.

cheesy cheesy grin

Lmfao. Werey

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by nezer83: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
kobabe:

Yes, why not

4. Take dates when your cycle starts, this will help you know if your body runs 28, 29, 0r 30 days cycle as the case may be. The Importance of this is to help you understand when you ovulate (the fertile period). A woman ovulates between 12 to 16th day from the first day of bleeding.
5. Use ovulation predict kit to check your ovulation. Use from the 12th day of your cycle.
6. Pay attention to the discharge of white clear mucus, this is usually a sign that ovulation is very close.
7. Have regular sex, every other day, on your most fertile period (usually 12-16th day of your cycle). Note that sperm survives for 5-7 days in a woman.
9. Missionary position that allows for deep thrusting is advised (You can use a pillow under your waist)

Hope the above helps.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Bdanj: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
My advice is.... Claim the child.... Next time stay away from unprotected sex....

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by imagrg(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
[i][/i]Pre-martial sex could be sweet but 'Terms and conditions applies'. Don't dump this girl if you know she's been faithful to you..please. The baby she's carrying could be the next Buhari oh.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by UjuJoan2: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

You met someone who has been celibate for six years, and rather than respect her choice you pressured her into having sex with you. Even though you are not ready for the commitment that will follow.

No need for long stories, a paternity test will resolve

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by CuteNbad(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that supposed to be my problem when the pregnancy is not mine
Like I said earlier, get your facts right before you make an irrational decision and suffer your VERY OWN CHILD. Make sure you do DNA test and clear your doubts if not,
Cause use condom Una no go hear.when you were f**kin her raw na potatoes you think will be the outcome abi.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
nezer83:

Hope the above helps.

Thanks for taking your time for this response but I should have mentioned. I'm a man. Would you have any other info? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Awoo88: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
thorpido:
Go and do another scan somewhere else.
If the scan report says she is 10weeks pregnant,then you are the impregnator.
10 months is more than 8 weeks naaa
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by nextstep(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pregnancy is usually calculated from the first day of the woman's last period, not the date of conception or sex, which can occur anytime before the next period.

Only way to answer this question is do paternity test - which can be done even while pregnant.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by CuteNbad(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
kobabe:

What's POV
Point of View....make your researches on it. Don't take it lightly!

Hint: it's a $eX position

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by lekonso: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it
You better go to another hospital for another test for confirmation. If truly you are the father of the child and you reject the pregnancy, it will have very serious negative effects on your life in future.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by thorpido(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Awoo88:

10 months is more than 8 weeks naaa
That's what the scan report will give.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by nezer83: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Someone7:

Thanks for taking your time for this response but I should have mentioned. I'm a man. Would you have any other info? Thanks

You can share this with your woman.
As a man take steps to ensure your sperm is virile and fertile. Eat fruits, vegs, protein and diary foods.
Most importantly, know when your woman ovulates and shot the shot.
Cheers!
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Newboss(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Danny, you only need to take her with you for a scan but any reading of 3 months below proves you impregnated her.
For one thing, if her claim of not having sex for six years before yours is true, which is not impossible, she must've become highly fertile for it to happen first time. The ovulation period in relation to when you had sex is another factor.
Moreover, the funny thing about pregnancy is it is said that if you have sex with a woman today and the she misses her period in the next few days, she is already a month pregnant. Going by this fact, I would say congratulations to you as a potential father.
I would wait to read from the guru's opinion on this though.

So you sit there and think your lies make sense? No be only a month pregnant, na 2 years pregnant. Yeye dey smell.

Oga drop her ass
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Newboss(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

Don't accept it. Be a man and stand by your decision.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Newboss(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
scan can be messed up sometime oo..had similar experience,,since she is swearing just believe her pls

Swearing? Damn, women truly think men are dumb. Simps are dumb tho.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Prolificgiant(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
What's my business with that?
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
nezer83:

You can share this with your woman.
As a man take steps to ensure your sperm is virile and fertile. Eat fruits, vegs, protein and diary foods.
Most importantly, know when your woman ovulates and shot the shot.
Cheers!

Thank you so much. Really appreciated!
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by BRATISLAVA: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Problem of young people. Chastity you hate; disquiet you get.

Apt.

How else do they get married nowadays? Nothing like chastity.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Ablecia(f): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how do you mean when he hard sex 2month
You are still talking about 2months, how 2months is this your 2months? Try and count in weeks. Is it up to nine weeks? If it is upto 9weeks then it's your child. Stop giving someone's child unnecessary trauma. But wait, why are you just knowing about this pregnancy now?

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Harmattan123(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Well
You don't have Sense
For that foolish statement
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by egoldman(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
CaroLyner:
Just do a DNA test after the child is born.
It would clear all your doubts.

Simple.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by dazzlingd(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:

Swearing answers all things cheesy
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by idsamoo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
ObaKlaz:
You have a rare genetic condition. Your sperm causes 'back-dated/pre-dated and post-dated pregnancies'.

cheesy cheesy grin
�lmao,this bros no well o,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.