Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now (51903 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by anyimontana(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do the maths
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice

Congratulations......... Invite us for the naming ceremony.....

Condom nah 0.50kobo........... If you wan chop raw, go marry..... wink

12 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oga doctors calculate pregnancy in weeks not months. They calculate from the 1st day of her last period and not from the day you had sex and this could be up to 3 weeks before you had sex. So they literally backdate the pregnancy start date. At least learn the science before you do the thing.

Congratulations and man up. You're going to be a father

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Danny, you only need to take her with you for a scan but any reading of 3 months below proves you impregnated her.
For one thing, if her claim of not having sex for six years before yours is true, which is not impossible, she must've become highly fertile for it to happen first time. The ovulation period in relation to when you had sex is another factor.
Moreover, the funny thing about pregnancy is it is said that if you have sex with a woman today and the she misses her period in the next few days, she is already a month pregnant. Going by this fact, I would say congratulations to you as a potential father.
I would wait to read from the guru's opinion on this though.
So you mean ovulation period is instantaneous and not time specific
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Front page
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by realstars: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Thats Ur Stuff Buoy.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Holyman3(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

I need your advice

Swearing means nothing. Facts means everything.

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
ObaKlaz:
You have a rare genetic condition. Your sperm causes 'back-dated/pre-dated and post-dated pregnancies'.

cheesy cheesy grin

King of cruise grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Allow her to born now. Then do the needful
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by akdjr(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your sperm was one month backdated.
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Lamasta(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
ObaKlaz:
You have a rare genetic condition. Your sperm causes 'back-dated/pre-dated and post-dated pregnancies'.

cheesy cheesy grin
Only the up-dated will understand grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by kobabe(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
One man food is another man poison. I'm married for 7 months now and I'm still praying for baby.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Mordecai(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin

First of all, you need to get the age of the foetus in weeks, not months.

Secondly, the age is calculated from the first day of the lady's last menstruation.

So, if an ovum was fertilised yesterday, it will be aged about 2 weeks, technically.

Take care of your woman, and don't cause unnecessary drama. She needs your support now.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by alizma: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
That is advance fee fraud, call EFCC
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by seyz91(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy
ObaKlaz:

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
daddytime:
Na simple Arithmetic go solve this your issue.

Teach us the arithmetic naaa
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fvck-boys & the fear for pregnancy news be like 5&6 grin. Someone should create a new thread on 'Pregnancy news shock' so we can laugh small. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by macrodata(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
ObaKlaz:

cheesy cheesy grin
He is the one who was and is to cum!

9 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by pocohantas(f): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
according to the doctors report

The pregnancy is three months old

No doctor’s report told you the pregnancy is “3 MONTHS old”. Doctors don’t ever do that. It is patient’s with oversabi that go converting it.

How many WEEKS is the pregnancy?

13weeks = 3 months.

A full pregnancy cycle is 40weeks. I am sure you wouldn’t convert that into 9months, but 10months.

I ask again, how many WEEKS is the pregnancy? Because you have to take into factor that it is calculated from the first day of her last cycle.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by coolik247: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your sperm is very fast...it ran one month into the future

11 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
akdjr:
Your sperm was one month backdated.

100% correct. Couldn't have put it better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by MufasaLion: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
LMAO
Bro, she's lying. Don't be hooked!
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by alizma: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
raury97:
You had sex, were you expecting a 30,000mah powerbank ?

Follow up for this exotic piece 30,000m.a.h Remax energy station

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,

multiple protections

Call or WhatsApp number below
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
ObaKlaz:

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by punisha: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bros run
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by GeneralPula: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Another brother had been indicted..

Pele

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Myself2(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
O boy, it's your pregnancy, it's called anticipatory pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ivolt: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
Don't ruin your relationship over imprecise pregnancy dating.
Only DNA test can tell the truth.

9 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by andrew444(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

Pregnancy is calculated from the last time she saw her last period

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.