Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now (51900 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
MiaB:
It's not yours.
clap for ur self because ignorant and the Nigerians are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by okuwehcris: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you ask any married person here they will tell you the result might be wrong, when my wife was pregnant, we did a test at 3months, started planning with such date, after 6months another test was done and the result read 5months. Give it time and run another test before you can conclude. Ask from a married woman for a guide and advice...

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by wentroublecomes: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice

U could probably be responsible for it because pregnancy is calculated from the day she starts her last period.
So if she notice she miss her period, which is a month after her last period, she is probably 4weeks old pregnant.
Example: if her last period starts on April 7th, her conception date would probably be 21st (not certain)
So if u had sex like on 20th, and her next period is May 5th but she miss her period. Maybe after 2 weeks which is May 19th, she did test and they told her she's pregnant. She could probably be 6weeks pregnant.
NOTE: U had sex 20th of April and she did test 19th of May and they told u she's 6weeks gone, u would be confusing but that's the way they calculate it.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by kobabe(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
CuteNbad:
Try POV with your wife everyday for a month...don't miss a day. You can thank me later cool
What's POV
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by HelipsTech: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wahala,

Pls what's the possibility of impregnating a girl using condoms?

My bro used condom but always impregnate his girl, the last time he made out using condoms, the girl took something the next morning and all the sperm came out from her but condom no burst,?
A beg how pregnancy take da enter?

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by kobabe(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
nezer83:

Do you mind a bit of advice when trying for a baby??
Yes, why not
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by bishopjoe02(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Someone7:
Oga doctors calculate pregnancy in weeks not months. They calculate from the 1st day of her last period and not from the day you had sex which could be up to 3 weeks before you had sex. So they literally backdate the pregnancy date. At least learn the science before you do the thing.

Congratulations. You're going to be a father

Scan read day of fertilization and size of the baby, not last menstruation period
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by chukwuibuipob: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
my father's a FOOL,DAWG , because my username is Alhassan mean am from daura , my father better get sense
Before I blast my generation of baby factory my father's a useless hegoat

Me way my mama no even no my father
Me this useless Nigeria slave

Never in my pathetic life refer to me as Alhassan my name is Daniel the dumb kid and if you can't call me Daniel my hopeless father should shout up and stop been useless like my palm wine grandfather.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by EHI9ICE(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
kobabe:
One man food is another man poison. I'm married for 7 months now and I'm still praying for baby.

Surely, by GOD’s Grace, your children shall surround your table. Amen.

Donbachi , please come say a prayer.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by FahBuLous: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you are sure you had sex with her exactly 2months ago and she is exactly 3months pregnant... Then it's not ur child...
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Teeklef(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Buy one, get one free.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Kayharry(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
according to the doctors report

The pregnancy is three months old

Go back to the doctor and asked him .
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Jamodeen95(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
angry grin grin
DanielAlhassan:
you be fool , because my username is Alhassan mean am from daura , you better get sense
Before I blast your generation of baby factory useless hegoat

You way your mama no even no your father
You this useless Nigeria slave

Never in your life refer to me as Alhassan my name is Daniel and if you can't call me Daniel shout up and stop been useless like your palm wine father
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Stevyne: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u
I hope they listen, but skin too skin sweet but he deh choke like fish bone for neck grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Yankee101: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Not yours if that's true
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Masterito(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Which fact? An estimated scan result?
Emperormartin:
Present her with the fact and be man enough to make your decision.
It's only a woman would see a test and still go ahead and doubt it's authenticity

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Masterito(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
You said it all
Someone7:
Oga doctors calculate pregnancy in weeks not months. They calculate from the 1st day of her last period and not from the day you had sex which could be up to 3 weeks before you had sex. So they literally backdate the pregnancy date. At least learn the science before you do the thing.

Congratulations. You're going to be a father

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Yankee101: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
You can support her and do a DNA
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Condom would have saved you from all dese stress. But u prefer skin to skin. Oya na , carry your cross. Congratulations in advance. Remember to patronise me. I sell baby's diaper and food.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Geenosko: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Isn't God great cheesy
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ImaIma1(f): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

It seems you didn't read his comment properly to understand. Your own is just that it's 3 months and that is it

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Stevyne: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
HelipsTech:
Wahala,

Pls what's the possibility of impregnating a girl using condoms?

My bro used condom but always impregnate his girl, the last time he made out using condoms, the girl took something the next morning and all the sperm came out from her but condom no burst,?
A beg how pregnancy take da enter?
If I may ask hope say no be those #150/200 condom
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Princeton92(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Which of you two is miscalculating
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

Pregnancy is counted from the last day of the monthly cycle not the calendar months and most places give you a range in weeks.What was the actual term on the result?.
Please seek a second opinion before “I can’t accept it”.There should be a level of trust and if you don’t trust someone you shouldn’t be in that relationship in the first place.It would be a sad thing to end a relationship and find out after the child is born that you are indeed the biological father.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by HelipsTech: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Stevyne:
If I may ask hope say no be those #150/200 condom

Na the 150 own he da use oo,the normal kiss and gold circle, but he da pour water inside after use and no leakage, now he da fear weda village people da on in matter
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by CHUKWUMA1225: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Gold Circle Condom of N50. would have saved this situation.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Aloof: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
for what , how do you expect me to accept something that has one month difference
Check it and balance it nah

Well, Even if she's actually 2 months pregnant, it doesn't guarantee you are the one that impregnated her.

Run another test in a different hospital to be certain of the pregnancy duration.

If it tallies with when you impregnated her fine, if it doesn't, then you can run paternity test.

The gist is not to abandon your child Because of an inaccurate test. Unless you never had an intention to make the girl a mother of your child.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by tourphland(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Danny, you only need to take her with you for a scan but any reading of 3 months below proves you impregnated her.
For one thing, if her claim of not having sex for six years before yours is true, which is not impossible, she must've become highly fertile for it to happen first time. The ovulation period in relation to when you had sex is another factor.
Moreover, the funny thing about pregnancy is it is said that if you have sex with a woman today and the she misses her period in the next few days, she is already a month pregnant. Going by this fact, I would say congratulations to you as a potential father.
I would wait to read from the guru's opinion on this though.

Very correct

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Chigold101(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice
Oga food don done. Stop looking for excuses to abandon her after all the promises you made to her.

Go and pay her bride's price and take your wife and baby home.

If they say make una no do premarital sex una go we be old school

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by imagrg(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
If you had sex with her during her ovulation stage and she gets pregnant then, after about two months, your calculations must be a month ahead which is 3 months. The day she got pregnant makes the pregnancy a month old my dear! The girl could be right.
But don't forget to do DNA test after child birth because, you never know with women.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Amorprincesa24: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your wife is not calculating her ovulation period right. I had issues calculating. When pregnancy wasn't forthcoming. This was what i did.
A day after my menstruation. I told hubby lets have sex everyday for the rest of that monthly. Surprisingly It worked! But it was kind of exhausting cos sex is not so wonderful when a specific goal like pregnancy is involved.
Maybe you should both try it. If medically you are both fine then all is well.
kobabe:
One man food is another man poison. I'm married for 7 months now and I'm still praying for baby.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by eeby1983(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
You should consider maybe somebody drugged and rape her without her knowledge.
I'm talking from experience, pls don't leave her for now, stay with her until the baby is born

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.