Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now (51852 Views)

I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / I Made Linda Ikeji Pregnant, Now She Got All The Credit Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by chichigal(f): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
You really make sense.

One thing that keeps confusing people is how to calculate pregnancy. It you miss your period end of July and we are now in August my dear you are already one month gone ���
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Danny, you only need to take her with you for a scan but any reading of 3 months below proves you impregnated her.
For one thing, if her claim of not having sex for six years before yours is true, which is not impossible, she must've become highly fertile for it to happen first time. The ovulation period in relation to when you had sex is another factor.
Moreover, the funny thing about pregnancy is it is said that if you have sex with a woman today and the she misses her period in the next few days, she is already a month pregnant. Going by this fact, I would say congratulations to you as a potential father.
I would wait to read from the guru's opinion on this though.

5 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by donbenie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it
Pregnancy is not calculated from the date of conception,rather from the date of last menstruation..
Like someone said,if the baby is at least 10WKs old then you are possibly the father..

10 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by VEXT: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
scan can be messed up sometime oo..had similar experience,,since she is swearing just believe her pls

Which kind mentality be this, because she swear,he should blv her. .women way of thinking sha.

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by kasim155: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago
Am confused if am responsible for the pregnancy

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

Don't know what to do or believe
I need your advice

Baba shine your eyes very well oooo. This is the same Scenario I was in some times ago.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by donbenie(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
ObaKlaz:
You have a rare genetic condition. Your sperm causes 'back-dated/pre-dated and post-dated pregnancies'.

cheesy cheesy grin
You obviously have no clue about how a pregnancy date is calculated.. shocked

7 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by BigBizzy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
E shock you?

Good luck
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by pyyxxaro: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
Na so hand take meet my guy some years back

When she gave birth naa twins she born ( Fine Boy and Gal )

When his Family saw the babies, they just shook their head and said THESE BABIES ARE OURS wink

PENNIS when nor de hear word go Popular one day

25 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by KaptainAfrika: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
1. Ask her when last she saw her period.
2. The date you nutted inside her.
3. Calculate using 1 and 2 on a pregnancy app.

OR

4. 100K for a DNA Test.

5A. Congrats on being a dad

OR

5B. Congrats on dodging a cheat.
DanielAlhassan:
Please I need your help according to doctors report she 3 month pregnant and i calculated the period we had sex it was 2 month ago

She has been swearing that for the pass 6 years now she has not had sex with anybody until 2 month ago which she had sex with me

I need your advice

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by rapwizzy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bro... I swear no be you get am. Na your senior husband get am.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Austeeenxx: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
Use condom, you say mbanu.

6 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

1. Repeat the scan. It could be wrong. Do it at a teaching hospital

2. Scans give approximate dates , not necessarily accurate dates

3. Appropriate date is from day one of her last menstrual period

4. Avoid sex till marriage

9 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by sucess001(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

So what is the big deal in backdating the pregnancy?

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by donbenie(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
dawnomike:
How did u get to know the pregnancy is 3months old... If the pregnancy is truly 3 months old, then you are simply not responsible for it. Period!
If he slept with her 2 months ago,then the pregnancy should be getting to 3 months old.. shocked

8 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by karimusaa: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin grin
ObaKlaz:
You have a rare genetic condition. Your sperm causes 'back-dated/pre-dated and post-dated pregnancies'.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by TimeTraveller: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your sperm was so strong it backdated the pregnancy.

This is what you get from doggy style.

Congratulations, Papa Ejima. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Sirmikky1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
She was pregnant in advance
grin grin grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Pat081: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice
if you hv money for the DNA you can do it and the gal maybe telling lies 6yrs without sex think well so that you will not be father to other man child
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by donbenie(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
sucess001:

So what is the big deal in backdating the pregnancy?
Do you even know how pregnancy dates are calculated?

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by kingsceemark(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

Op go and continue the Banging with her

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by pele12(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oga...+2 and -2....intervals...doctors call a week old self as one month, next time make sure the girl had my calendar app on her phone so to know if she is safe...congratulations

9 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

wait after pouring in

you went back and start calculating months !!!

abeg wetin you dey think as you are pouring in

roasting yam!!!

5 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ekevwe(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

I need your advice

If she has not have sex 6 yrs now, you will know as a man. Let's start from there
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by OdenKelechi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do the test at another hospital. Maybe the first one made a mistake orrrr maybe your sperm backdated a month when it entered her. grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ThuGGeR147: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sigh!!!
Wahala no just too much undecided
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by notoriousbabe: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Guys sabi do mathematics when woman get belle, but ask some of them 2+2 dem go tell you 6

6 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by KillamanJoe: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Stop sleeping with women that can handle themselves after sex. Na unwanted pregnancy e dey lead to. It's possible you are the father as the pregnancy is calculated in weeks and not months. You suppose know the lady small to deduce whether she's capable of giving you another man's child. I understand your predicament to an extent and advise that you carry out a dna test at the end. If you have health insurance, sharply Include her in your plan to avoid paying any bill. May the God you serve keep you and her safe for the baby.

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by mountmoriah(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
One chance, she have seen one glory in u, and want to hook you up, maybe your parents are rich or u are rich, they are only in for money gold digger, where u begin to notice the lies is the 6 years ago sex.
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by robinfemi: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
There's something behind it, be like say your girl get spiritual husband grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by STENON(f): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Yes you are responsible for it. Scan doesn't calculate when last you had sex with your partner but always add some few weeks to it. Have you calculated the date shown on her Expected Date of Delivery (EDD) is 40 weeks(10 months) but not 36 weeks (9 months ) ? Were you taught that people get pregnant for 10 months or 9 months !! grin

9 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by KayCee92(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
how is that possible we hard sex two months ago and she three months pregnant I can't accept it

I would be shopping for baby wears and looking for name for the new baby if I where you. Only problem now is that you don't know the baby's gender. Congratulations latest papa grin

6 Likes

Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by Sluacoast(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
ursullalinda:
Pls learn to use condom......it won't kill u
The jollyness no go gree let some people use am. grin
Re: We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now by ncoolsome(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

U can't accept it but u accepted the Fu*king abi...mtchheww..wonder y men that aren't ready to take the outcome go raw.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.