Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4584556 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:
now that's what i am talking about.
If Valverde moves Messi to the midfield at 30 then the contract he signed was actually a death warrant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
sebod:

It's highly disappointing seeing our great club turned to something else by the guys in the helm of affairs. They seem more clueless than ever.
Frankly I'm not scared for life now so far we still have Messi..He's been covering their asses from day one..The season we were banned from signing players was the same season Messi inspired us to the Treble..The next was a Double..Cules dont care if Buhari rules Barca as long as Success is evident on the pitch..The fear would be if these bunch of idiots remain there after Messi leaves..Thats the real fear..It has always been the fear
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
If Valverde moves Messi to the midfield at 30 then the contract he signed was actually a death warrant.
lol. messi should be moved to midfield when he's 40.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
Him moving to midfield at 30 is the beginning of Madness..Messi needs to be in devastating positions where he can cause damage..Any reasonable coach would build the team round him even if he's 37..All we need is an exceptionally Brilliant Midfield..Leave the Rest to Messi!.
tesppidd:
seriously messi in midfield doesn't appeal to me at all. it's better he's left at his left side with a free role. are we going to waste a potential 40 goals a season boy in midfield? i'd keep the 4_3_3 with msn up front and add a verrati to the mix.

I've not really thought of this his proposed migration to midfield! I've been confusing his free role with been a midfielder!

If the coach plans to use 4-2-3-1, it won't be a bad idea! He would play as the AM, and he can still cause more damage from there! James Rodriguez played there and still had very good output!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:
it's gonna be him or busi right?

I don't think he is an original DM, he is only playing that position because Man U don't really have anybody to play there!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
homesteady:

I've not really thought of this his proposed migration to midfield! I've been confusing his free role with been a midfielder!

If the coach plans to use 4-2-3-1, it won't be a bad idea! He would play as the AM, and he can still cause more damage from there! James Rodriguez played there and still had very good output!
angry

This is what we now see Messi?

As a means to James Rodriguez?

Answer me, where has Messi flourished the most?

Ronaldo got older and was pushed forward to score goals..

Messi gets older and you want us to tie him in a midfield with Confused SB, Andre gomes, and trembling Raki?

Lord.. embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
homesteady:

I don't think he is an original DM, he is only playing that position because Man U don't really have anybody to play there!
WE DONT WANT HERRERA

WE DONT NEED HERRERA

HE'S NOT NEEDED

HE'S NOT WANTED

DONT BELIEVE EVERY THING YOU READ AND DONT LINK HIM TO BARCA AGAIN!!..HABA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
LethargiQue:
angry

Messi gets older and you want us to tie him in a midfield with Confused SB, Andre gomes, and trembling Raki?

Lord.. embarassed
Messi would eventually end his playing career in the midfield..He's too technically gifted and his knowledge of the game is far superior than been a penalty box goal poacher..We just dont want him in the midfield at 30.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:
lol usb. inferiority complex? are you kidding me or what?

dipp
You and I know how this always starts.

The basic problem of a barca fan is because of the fact that not everyone (especially a Real fan) agrees with your hero worship of Messi.

That singular fact makes you guys go bunkers.

Peace of mind will always come to your fan base the day they realise that not everyone will agree to the asslicking habit of messi.

Such posts still abound from you guys till today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
usbcable:

dipp
You and I know how this always starts.

The basic problem of a barca fan is because of the fact that not everyone (especially a Real fan) agrees with your hero worship of Messi.

That singular fact makes you guys go bunkers.

Peace of mind will always come to your fan base the day they realise that not everyone will agree to the asslicking habit of messi.

Such posts still abound from you guys till today.
there's always a flip side bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
WE DONT WANT HERRERA

WE DONT NEED HERRERA

HE'S NOT NEEDED

HE'S NOT WANTED

lol. first paulinho, then herrera. soon we'd be linked with fellaini or emre can.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. first paulinho, then herrera. soon we'd be linked with fellaini or emre can.
Gone are the days we dont even bother about Transfer market..Gone are the days I go to football sites and see some players linked to Barca and I won't even click cos I know it's not possible...Gone are the days we had Lamasia functioning..Just Last Week Puyol-one of the epitome of lamasia tradition- took his player Eric Garcia away from Lamasia to Mancity..Its bad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
[...]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
[..]

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
usbcable:

Common man.

You sure are new here.

The reverse has always been the case.

When Real Madrid wins a trophy
Your co-barkabots start denigrating the cup and shouting how lofty theirs is.

When CR achieves something and we celebrate him all your likes think of is to abuse him endlessly to the extent of claiming same accolades that messi once won has no more value just because CR has won it.

Its an inferiority complex thing.
the reverse is now the case,your co-madrids fans,EPL loyalist are now the senseless one's, imagine the amount of rubbish posted in the name of trolling,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
LethargiQue:
angry

Lord.. embarassed

The last coach that I can remember that gave Messi a specific role was Pep, tito and Tata just used continued using him there!
Under Enrique, he was the one that took himself to the right wing during the first season, and towards the latter part of the 2nd season, he moved himself to midfield, more due to necessity than convenience I guess! But I think he is enjoying the role!

Bottom line is that Messi is the person that would decide where he wants to play and I'm sure he would pick the AM position! Besides in the 3 years under Enrique, it was when he started playing midfield that he scored his highest number of goals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
WE DONT WANT HERRERA

WE DONT NEED HERRERA

HE'S NOT NEEDED

HE'S NOT WANTED

Assuming The Verratti's deal doesn't work out? As of now, the probability of him joining us is like 30-35%. Which midfielder do you suggest we buy?
Valverde specifically requested for him, it was all over major sport sites! Why are you guys acting like he is some piece of shit player? The guy is actually good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:38am On Jun 28, 2017
DarkRebel69:
wow! it's so clear who's been the leader and who's been the guy playing catch up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
wow! it's so clear who's been the leader and who's been the guy playing catch up.

Context though.

Before Messi's 30th he was playing with Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Igwe, Deco, Etoo, Neymar, Suarez, Alves, etc

Before Ororo's 30th he was playing with Wes Brown, Darren Fletcher, John Oshea, Royston Drenthe and Emanueal Adebayor.

Context is key.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Context though.

Before Messi's 30th he was playing with Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Igwe, Deco, Etoo, Neymar, Suarez, Alves, etc

Before Ororo's 30th he was playing with Wes Brown, Darren Fletcher, John Oshea, Royston Drenthe and Emanueal Adebayor.

Context is key.
before Ronaldo's 30th he was playing with ozil, scholes , rooney , giggs, benzema, alonso, tevez, Di maria, marcelo, Ramos etc

before Messi's 30th he was playing with douglas, alex song, hleb, chygryskiy, milito and pinto

Context is key

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
nathaniel007:
before Ronaldo's 30th was playing with ozil, scholes , rooney , giggs, benzema, alonso, tevez, Di maria

before Messi's 30th he was playing with douglas, alex song, hleb, chygryskiy, milito and pinto

Context is key

Just look at your self.

Point out one Balon Dor and WPOTY podium finalist from that Ororo list.

Point out the number of World Cup and Euro winners in that list.

Point out anytime in Ororo's career when he has played with a Balon Dor winner in his team.

Bros go and sleep. You have literally Zero point.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Context though.

Context is key.
drenthe? lol. he was actually playing with tevez, scholes, giggs, rooney, evra, ferdinand, vidic, nani. then at another point in time with alonso, ozil, de maria, pepe, ramos, marclelo, khedira. all these while under the tutueleges of the great sir Alex Ferguson and the great Jose mourinho. he also had 2 of the best goalies watching his back casillas and van de sar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Just look at your self.

Point out anytime in Ororo's career when he has played with a Balon Dor winner in his team.

kaka
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
nathaniel007:
kaka

Good.

Now do the same for Messi. Just list Messi's past or present teammates with podium finishes

I will even overlook the fact that the kaka at Madrid spent most of his time in the sick bay.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
drenthe? lol. he was actually playing with tevez, scholes, giggs, rooney, evra, ferdinand, vidic, nani. then at another point in time with alonso, ozil, de maria, pepe, ramos, marclelo, khedira. all these while under the tutueleges of the great sir Alex Ferguson and the great Jose mourinho. he also had 2 of the best goalies watching his back casillas and van de sar.

Simple question.

List the number of Balon Dor and Wpoty podium finalists Messi has played with

Then do the same for Ororo.

List the number of World Cup and Euro winners Messi has played witb, and do the same for Ororo.

List the number of Fifpro or UEFA TOTY finalists both players have played with.

Then come here and make your point.

I'll wait. cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Good.

Now do the same for Messi. Just list Messi's past or present teammates with podium finishes

I will even overlook the fact that the kaka at Madrid spent most of his time in the sick bay.
Mr nihilist do now agree that Ronaldo played alongside a ballon d'or winner ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Good.

casillas,Ramos,Alonso world cup winners,kaka-balon don podium,end of story
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
nathaniel007:
Mr nihilist do now agree that Ronaldo played alongside a ballon d'or winner ?
My friend list the podium finalists Messi has played with or go to sleep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Just look at your self.

Nihilist:

Simple question.

List the number of Balon Dor and Wpoty podium finalists Messi has played with

Then do the same for Ororo.

List the number of World Cup and Euro winners Messi has played witb, and do the same for Ororo.

List the number of Fifpro or UEFA TOTY finalists both players have played with.

Then come here and make your point.

I'll wait. cool
Nihilist:

Just look at your self.

ozil alonso khedira ramos casillas world cup winners. kaka wpoty. if i may add mourinho and fergie are ballon dor winning coaches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Godstraight:
casillas,Ramos,Alonso world cup winners,kaka-balon don podium,end of story

Read the post you just replied to again. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
ozil alonso khedira ramos casillas world cup winners. kaka wpoty. if i may add mourinho and fergie are ballon dor winning coaches.

I did not ask for Who Ronaldo has played with.

I asked for Who Messi has played with. Or are you Barkabots dyslexic as well.

Help with with the number of World Cup winners and podium finalists Messi has played with or go back to bed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.