Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632619 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Don't be daft.

Between Xavi Iniesta Ronaldinho Etoo Ibra Neymar Suarez, Messi has played with players who were ranked top 5 in the Balon Dor while playing alongside him. If I expand to top twenty, the list will cover the entire Barcelona squad.

Either show me a similar situation where Ronaldo is playing with multiple top 5 ranked players in his dressing room at any one time or shut the fück up and miss me with the epistle.
All I see here is cowardice.... Because you don't have a rebuttal to the points I made, u conveniently omitted the major part of my comment so you won't respond to it.

.Repeating a stupid argument many times doesn't increase its credibility. This argument you're making was stup.id the first time you made it, and it's still stuppid now. You can't just pick 2 or 3 players from a team and conclude that one team is better than the other. In fact,_ you should consider not just the starting eleven but the major subz.

Then, you consider the coaches. Unless you wanna argue that how good a coach is has no effect on the success of the team.

So. Yes am going to sleep because your argument has been noted and evenly demolished. When you're ready to stop chickening out and make actual points, wake me up.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

[s]All I see here is cowardice.... Because you don't have a rebuttal to the points I made, u conveniently omitted the major part of my comment so you won't respond to it.

.Repeating a stupid argument many times doesn't increase its credibility. This argument you're making was stup.id the first time you made it, and it's still stuppid now. You can't just pick 2 or 3 players from a team and conclude that one team is better than the other. In fact,_ you should consider not just the starting eleven but the major subz.

Then, you consider the coaches. Unless you wanna argue that how good a coach is has no effect on the success of the team.

So. Yes am going to sleep because your argument has been noted and evenly demolished. When you're ready to stop chickening out and make actual points, wake me up[/s].

Oga shut the fück up and gerrout of my mentions. You quoted me, I honestly don't send you. grin

Simple fact of the matter is that Real Madrid is better than Man City..because Madrid have better players not because Madrid has a better coach.

Show me a time when Ororo played with the same quality of players that Messi has been playing with, or bounce to the left to join your fellow Barkabots.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Oga shut the fück up and gerrout of my mentions. You quoted me, I honestly don't send you. grin

Simple fact of the matter is that Real Madrid is better than Man City..because Madrid have better players not because Madrid has a better coach.

Show me a time when Ororo played with the same quality of players that Messi has been playing with, or bounce to the left to join your fellow Barkabots.

You deserve a medal for displaying this degree of stupidity.

If we're comparing the players by position, real Madrid have had a better team for the past three years. Yet in that time, barca has won two league titles.

And it's just plain foolhardiness to attempt to argue that coaches don't affect the success of their team. The mere fact that some coaches are sought after more than others rubbishes that position. Ferguson is better than allerdyce. If Ferguson is your coach, you're more likely to win trophies than if allerdyce or Moyes was your coach.

By all parameters , Messi is better and has achieved more than Ronaldo. If you don't like it,locate a river close by and do the needful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

[s]

If we're comparing the players by position, real Madrid have had a better team for the past three years. Yet in that time, barca has won two league titles.

And it's just plain foolhardiness to attempt to argue that coaches don't affect the success of their team. The mere fact that some coaches are sought after more than others rubbishes that position. Ferguson is better than allerdyce. If Ferguson is your coach, you're more likely to win trophies than if allerdyce or Moyes was your coach.

By all parameters , Messi is better and has achieved more than Ronaldo. If you don't like it,locate a river close by and do the needful[/s]

You can only compare coaches when they are competing from a position of similar strength.

How is Ferguson definitely better than Allardyce? Has Allardyce managed a team of Manyoo's strength and resources and flopped? Has Ferguson managed a relegation team and failed to keep them afloat?

So how do you know who is better than who?

You don't fool anybody with your faux intellect bro. Even if you put on a wig and donned a Burka, we would still recognise you as just another stüpid angry Barkabot grin

Bounce to the left fam.

There's a reason why I only deal with 3 or 4 people on this thread. You're always the first to quote me, but you'll never be one of them. cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Novelistguy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

Anyone with a basic understanding of football knows that a team is more than two or three players. Xavi and iniesta were better than their equivalent at Madrid but so were casillas, Alonso and Marcelo. In fact the gap between casillas and Valdez was more than the one BTW iniesta and ozil.
And it's hypocrisy to argue about quality of players while ignoring quality of coaches.

Ronaldo has been coached by Ferguson- the most successful coach ever, by mourinho, benitez, ancelloti. BTW them they have 7 UCL trophies and only two of them were won while coaching Ronaldo.

And then there's Messi, who has been coached by rijkaard, pep, Enrique, Martin,, Tito. Between them, they have four UCL trophies, and all were won while coaching Messi. So ,no Messi, no trophy.

Don't lemme even get started with league titles. The L's you have amassed today is enough to last you a lifetime

Nihilist, take it.

it took your mama nine months to make it.

Dho sneh, Dho finishing...

Nihilist right now..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Novelistguy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

By all parameters , Messi is better and has achieved more than Ronaldo. If you don't like it,locate a river close by and do the needful

Poor Nihilist...

Going through so much pain to uplift the name of a Ronaldo who doesn't know he exists.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Who is this one again forming praise singer? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Novelistguy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:
Who is this one again forming praise singer? grin grin

No need for the smiley, you're really pained. Your worst miscalculation was saying that coaches don't affect team success. Even going as far as to mention Fergie and Sam Allardyce in the same sentence.

Bro... take the L.

Take it.

It took your mama nine months to make it.

Dho sneh.... Dho finishing.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
This one only has 71 posts and has already dedicated 3 to me.

Junior Stanislas. grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Minutes giving to LA Masia Graduates over the years
Valverde over to You

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Novelistguy:

Poor Nihilist...

Going through so much pain to uplift the name of a Ronaldo who doesn't know he exists.

Because Messi knows you exist and regularly gives you peanuts at the end of the month. . . . What an achievement! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist taking Barkabots to church. . and it's not even Sunday!

Meanwhile, Ororo getting ready for business. Barkabots must cry tonight!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yonce:

Because Messi knows you exist and regularly gives you peanuts at the end of the month. . . . What an achievement! cheesy
lol the funny thing is both the ultra-ronaldo and ultra-messi fans are just wasting their time,rather than enjoy football they try to diminish two greats while they are relatively unknown folks,this is why I nor go get hand for all this ronaldo-messi talk again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

You can only compare coaches when they are competing from a position of similar strength.

How is Ferguson definitely better than Allardyce? Has Allardyce managed a team of Manyoo's strength and resources and flopped? Has Ferguson managed a relegation team and kept them afloat?

So how do you know who is better than who?

You don't fool anybody with your faux intellect bro. Even if you put on a wig and donned a Burka, we would still recognise you as just another stüpid angry Barkabot grin

Bounce to the left fam.

There's a reason why I only deal with 3 or 4 people on this thread. You're always the first to quote me, but you'll never be one of them. cheesy grin

Actually, I already lost interest in arguing with you... Then I saw this.

Like are you drunk?! Who compares allerdyce and Ferguson? We can as well say we don't know if Ronaldo is better than okocha since okocha never played for Madrid or man U.

In fact, Ferguson made man U what it is today, Allerdyce couldn't do the same for Bolton.

It's either your crush on Ronaldo is beclouding your sense of judgment or you never had sense in the first place.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

Actually, I already lost interest in arguing with you... Then I saw this.

Lol

Like I was actually arguing with you in the first place. grin

See this mgbeke feeling funky.

Someone I've been telling to get out of my mentions since last year.

Ogbeni either prove definitively that Ferguson is better than Allardyce or bïtch be gone...

List the top 5 players that were supporting Ororo like Messi or poof, vamoose.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:
This one only has 71 posts and has already dedicated 3 to me.

Junior Stanislas. grin
I just dey look you...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
dmcdad:

I just dey look you...cheesy

I no just know wetin dey do your people.

Small play, and dem just dey para anyhow. No civility to be found these days.

Bykebyke never used to get this triggered.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
The more i watch Portugal play, the more i'm convinced Lord Ororo is the greatest. Playing with bums and wastemen and still doing wonders. That Andre Gomes is one very useless player. Bernardo Silva is the only other correct player on that team. Ororo should be on an assist already in this game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol

Like I was actually arguing with you in the first place. grin

See this mgbeke feeling funky.

Someone I've been telling to get out of my mentions since last year.

Ogbeni either prove definitively that Ferguson is better than Allardyce or bïtch be gone...

List the top 5 players that were supporting Ororo like Messi or poof, vamoose.. grin

I already explained why your line of reasoning is faulty but I guess it's all a waste if you still don't understand how Ferguson is better than allerdyce.

Like, I can now understand why you'd believe that Ronaldo is better than Messi. I mean, we cannot trust the judgment of someone who doesn't agree that Ferguson is better than allerdyce.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Andre homes plays with ronaldo and messi yet he is still a very useless player,so people don't just have redemption in life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
pkasso:
The more i watch Portugal play, the more i'm convinced Lord Ororo is the greatest. Playing with bums and wastemen and still doing wonders. That Andre Gomes is one very useless player. Bernardo Silva is the only other correct player on that team. Ororo should be on an assist already in this game.
Andre gomes is the most useless,he plays with ronaldo and messi and he is still useless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

[s]
I already explained why your line of reasoning is faulty but I guess it's all a waste if you still don't understand how Ferguson is better than allerdyce.

Like, I can now understand why you'd believe that Ronaldo is better than Messi. I mean, we cannot trust the judgment of someone who doesn't agree that Ferguson is better than allerdyce. [/s]

You're trying too hard, and failing even harder.

How is Ferguson better than Allardyce?

Explain or get gone and stop wasting your mb. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

You're trying too hard, and failing even harder.

How is Ferguson better than Allardyce?

Explain or get gone and stop wasting your mb. cheesy
Shut up jare
Just because u want to prove that Ronaldo is better than Messi, u start spewing nonsense.
Didn't know it was that hard to make an argument for Ronaldo grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

[s] Shut up jare
Just because u want to prove that Ronaldo is better than Messi, u start spewing nonsense.
Didn't know it was that hard to make an argument for Ronaldo grin [/s]

You've finally stopped.

Randommugu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
pkasso:

Bruh.

I throway salute for the man 10 times over.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
pkasso:

Watching this match made me feel what Barca fans have felt all season.

Andre Gomez should not be playing football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Who is this Andre Gomes? Nobody should please tell me he's a Barcelona Player angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bravo!! Waoh, waoh!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bravo,Bravo

That means the deed and both the name
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bravo,Bravo

That means the deed and both the name
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
pkasso:
Nihilist taking Barkabots to church. . and it's not even Sunday!

Meanwhile, Ororo getting ready for business. Barkabots must cry tonight!
I think I finally understand why Argentine lost two finals against this team,they are too resilent

(1) (2) (3) ... (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.