Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4585354 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Dipsett I'm still waiting o.

I know the list is pretty long and will take a while to compile but please hurry up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

I know the list is pretty long and will take a while to compile but please hurry up.
errrmmm... e be like say na only you remain for this thread at this point. grin

Dem don ghost be that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Emaprince:
errrmmm... e be like say na only you remain for this thread at this point. grin

Dem don ghost be that.

Typical barkabot behaviour. They will never admit that their mans success at Barka is in no small part due to stellar array of talent playing alongside him at Barka.

Remove him from Barka settings and na back to back to back flop for Argentina.

Until you win Balon Dor playing next to Darren Fletcher and Wes Brown, Eder and Jose Fonte, I don't wanna know.

If Ororo was playing with Xavi Iniesta Dinho etc, they woyld have renamed the trophy to Ororo D'or by now

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

I did not ask for Who Ronaldo has played with.

I asked for Who Messi has played with. Or are you Barkabots dyslexic as well.

Help with with the number of World Cup winners and podium finalists Messi has played with or go back to bed.
Nihilist:

Nihilist:

I did not ask for Who Ronaldo has played with.

I asked for Who Messi has played with. Or are you Barkabots dyslexic as well.

Help with with the number of World Cup winners and podium finalists Messi has played with or go back to bed.
lol. initially you were mentioning drenthe, adebayo, wes brown. then after hitting you with a lot of super super super stars your boy played with next thing you said was, name the ballon dor winners and world cup winners ronaldo ever played with. then after naming about 5 world cup winners and 1 ballon dor winner, you are again asking for a tabulated format and probably a graph showing who messi has played with and who ronaldo has played with. do you want me to plot messi on the x axis and ronaldo on the y axis? or do I do it vice versa?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Typical barkabot behaviour. They will never admit that their mans success at Barka is in no small part due to stellar array of talent playing alongside him at Barka.

Until you win Balon Dor playing next to Darren Fletcher and Wes Brown, Eder and Jose Fonte, I don't wanna know.

If Ororo was playing with Xavi Iniesta Dinho etc, they woyld have renamed the trophy to Ororo D'or by now
guardiola was a rookie when he coached messi. if messi had been ttutored by a fergie or a mourinho trust me he'd have 10 ballon dors today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
seriously you can't play with real madrid or manchester United of the late nineties and early 2000s and still have any excuse. these 2 clubs were the biggest and richest at that point in time, buying superstars the world over. best coaches best goal keepers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
guardiola was a rookie when he coached messi. if messi had been ttutored by a fergie or a mourinho trust me he'd have 10 ballon dors today.

Zidane is like the rookiest coach ever. . . .just so you know undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Yonce:

Zidane is like the rookiest coach ever. . . .just so tou know undecided
yes shit happens every now and then. but zidane ain't no fergie or mourinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
yes shit happens every now and then. but zidane ain't no fergie or mourinho.

Tf are you saying?!

Messi won the Balon with a rookie coach. . . . I'm just pointing out that Ororo did too so that's technically not a highlight.

And if Zidane is subpar, what did Benitez do with the same players Zidane works with? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Yonce:

Tf are you saying?!

Messi won the Balon with a rookie coach. . . . I'm just pointing out that Ororo did too so that's technically not a highlight.

And if Zidane is subpar, what did Benitez do with the same players Zidane works with? undecided
if nihilst could say that messi excelled becos he played with ballon dor winners and ronaldo didnt then why couldn't I bring in ballon dor winning coaches in the same context? all is fair in this case bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
if nihilst could say that messi excelled becos he played with ballon dor winners and ronaldo didnt then why couldn't I bring in ballon dor winning coaches in the same context? all is fair in this case bro.

No all is not fair in this case. You seem to have lost the basis of this arguement. . . .so you think everything counts.

It doesn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Yonce:

No all is not fair in this case. You seem to have lost the basis of this arguement. . . .so you think everything counts.

It doesn't.
just cross check again. I didn't lose focus. the point is that there has never been a gulf in class between messi's and ronaldos teams. for goodness sake Ronaldo didn't play for no getafe or West ham. he played for Manchester United and real Madrid. 2 teams who have been bigger than barcelona at some points over the past 2 decades. having ballon dor inmates, sorry team mates are just very little details. and you can put that in perspective with the ballon dor winning coaches I talked about earlier. a zidane or a guardiola doing better than a mourinho at some point. fuuuck there have been countless debates about lampard being better than iniesta on this forum. lampard never won a world cup or an European player of the year but the argument persists.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
wow! it's so clear who's been the leader and who's been the guy playing catch up.

Well, anyone with a clear-sighted view unsullied by the cataracts of prejudice can very well see that.

It's quite glaring though, that valid soccer pundits, true-blue football fans, and those given to the aesthetically alluring aspect of football make up the whooping percentage of Messi's fanbase. On the other hand, CR7's fanbase is mostly thronged by a coterie of dumb blondes, a mish-mash of Man. United fans who still cling wistfully to his erstwhile heroics at the Old Trafford, disgruntled Chelsea fans still smarting from the afterburn of Iniesta's last-minute sabotage, and Real Madrid fans who are OBLIGATED to pledge allegiance to CR7, not because they truly believe he is superior, but because they MUST believe and MUST convince themselves that he is for no reason other than because he plays for their club.

As someone once said, if Messi didn't play for Barça, Madridistas would have no scruple in acclaiming him as the GOAT.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Well, anyone with a view unsullied by the cataracts of prejudice can very well see that.

It's quite obvious though, that valid soccer pundits, true-blue football fans, and those given to the aestherically alluring aspect of football make up the whooping percentage of Messi's fanbase. On the otherhand, CR7's fanbase is mostly thronged by a coterie of dumb blondes, a mish-mash of Man.United fans who still cling wistfully to his erstwhile heroics at the Old Trafford, disgruntled Chelsea fans still smarting from the afterburn of Iniesta's last-minute sabotage, and Real Madrid fans who are OBLIGATED to pledge allegiance to CR7, not because they truly believe he is superior, but because they MUST believe and convince themselves that he is superior because he plays for their club.

As someone once said, if Messi didn't play for Barça, Real Madrid fans would have no scruple in acclaiming him as the GOAT.
and one more thing. 97 percent of ronaldo fans are high heeled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2017
What is this?..So its about the Quality of players that played with Messi?..Wow.Zizou played with Henry,Figo,Raul,Ronaldo etc..Does that undermine his greatness?..Hmmm This argument never ends
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Context though.

Before Messi's 30th he was playing with Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Igwe, Deco, Etoo, Neymar, Suarez, Alves, etc

Before Ororo's 30th he was playing with Wes Brown, Darren Fletcher, John Oshea, Royston Drenthe and Emanueal Adebayor.

Context is key.

My God!!!

Is there any lame excuse you madrid fans won't come up with??

Y didn't you mention Kaka, Higuain, Ozil, Dimaria
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
just cross check again. I didn't lose focus. the point is that there has never been a gulf in class between messi's and ronaldos teams. for goodness sake Ronaldo didn't play for no getafe or West ham. he played for Manchester United and real Madrid. 2 teams who have been bigger than barcelona at some points over the past 2 decades. having ballon dor inmates, sorry team mates are just very little details. and you can put that in perspective with the ballon dor winning coaches I talked about earlier. a zidane or a guardiola doing better than a mourinho at some point. fuuuck there have been countless debates about lampard being better than iniesta on this forum. lampard never won a world cup or an European player of the year but the argument persists.

But still Messi has played with a better set of team mates than Ronaldo.

It's on this same thread we hear things about how most Barca players are far superior to their Real Madrid counterparts, now it suits you you're twisting the arguement to mean something else undecided

Abeg. . . .stick to one train of thought
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Yonce:

But still Messi has played with a better set of team mates than Ronaldo.

It's on this same thread we hear things about how most Barca players are far superior to their Real Madrid counterparts, now it suits you you're twisting the arguement to mean something else undecided

Abeg. . . .stick to one train of thought
as if you have ever seen any real madrid fan or typical epl fan boi agree that barca have ever been superior to real madrid. or that the same iniesta and xavi are better than other midfielders. you guys have never agreed so what agree now?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2017
homesteady:

There has been reports that Messi would officially move to the midfield next year, which automatically means we need a right winger! That's why we are also courting Dembele! So if he comes, he would not really be a bench warmer!
Do you really want Deulofeu to be a starter in important games?

I hope this doesn't happen. I'd like Messi to still play the forward role... What we need is an heir to Iniesta; a player that has good vision and can make the midfield compatible.

If a player can score 54 goals in a season as a midfielder, think of the goals he'll score as a forward.

Do u get it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. initially you were mentioning drenthe, adebayo, wes brown. then after hitting you with a lot of super super super stars your boy played with next thing you said was, name the ballon dor winners and world cup winners ronaldo ever played with. then after naming about 5 world cup winners and 1 ballon dor winner, you are again asking for a tabulated format and probably a graph showing who messi has played with and who ronaldo has played with. do you want me to plot messi on the x axis and ronaldo on the y axis? or do I do it vice versa?

You hit me with a list of 5 players bro. 5.

None of of which were Balon Dor winners or Podium finalists.

If you can only think of 5 players that were upper echelon when they played with Ororo then there's a problem.

The funny things is the real list I asked you for, you haven't produced.

You have time to be writing epistles and the number of players Ororo has played with, but your hand dey pain you to list the Messi equivalents?

Bro go and sleep. You lost already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2017
kinggogo:

My God!!!

Is there any lame excuse you madrid fans won't come up with??

Y didn't you mention Kaka, Higuain, Ozil, Dimaria

This is a joke innit.

Kaka that was already finished by the time he came to Madrid? And the less said about those other people the better.

Messi played with a reigning 2 time WPOTY not one that won it two years ago and came to Spain to cope instant 8 months injury.

Played with reigning African player of the year.

Played with multiple reigning WPOTY and Balon Dor podium finalists.

Played with multiple reigning World Cup and Euro winners

Played with multiple reigning UEFA And FIFpro TOTY finalists.

You're calling Ozil and Di Maria.

You for mention Arbeloa as well.

If you no dey shame, I go shame for you.

Go and sleep bro. You lost already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
as if you have ever seen any real madrid fan or typical epl fan boi agree that barca have ever been superior to real madrid. or that the same iniesta and xavi are better than other midfielders. you guys have never agreed so what agree now?

Have you heard that if Ronaldo played with xavi or iniesta he'd have way more goals for club than he does now?
Those men where beasts in their prime so wtf are you talking about? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Yonce:

Have you heard that if Ronaldo played with xavi or iniesta he'd have way more goals for club than he does now?

It's ridiculous.

They keep shouting Higuain and ADM. At least Ororo managed to squeeze 2 trophies out of those clowns.

Messi with those two and no Xavi/Iniesta/Dinho/Neymar/fill in the gap has nothing but an assiete of heartbreak to show for it. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

This is a joke innit.

Kaka that was already finished by the time he came to Madrid? And the less said about those other people the better.

Messi played with a reigning 2 time WPOTY not one that won it two years ago and came to Spain to cope instant 8 months injury.

Played with reigning African player of the year.

Played with multiple reigning WPOTY and Balon Dor podium finalists.

Played with multiple reigning World Cup and Euro winners

Played with multiple reigning UEFA And FIFpro TOTY finalists.

You're calling Ozil and Di Maria.

You for mention Arbeloa as well.

If you no dey shame, I go shame for you.

Go and sleep bro. You lost already.
Ridiculous!.Reigning WPOTY I suppose you mean Ronaldihno?.The same dihno that was on the decline at the end of 2007 season when Messi was just 20?..The same dihno who said his only regret in a Barca shirt was the fact that he didn't get to play with Messi for a long time?..Multiple World cup and Euro winners??..You are trying too hard jhor..The only reasonable people in that your assertions were Eto and the Spanish Flock(Notably Xavi,Iniesta)..That been said,You are undermining People Ororo has played with..Ronaldo played with Rooney,Scholes(One of the best midfielders ever)..Giggs(The most decorated player in the History of the game,The player with the highest assists in the EPL)..Ozil(Of course you know he's a World cup winner,I dont even need to talk about his number of assists per season).,Bale(2 time PFA player of the year)..Take Your L and Go jere

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Context though.

Before Messi's 30th he was playing with Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Igwe, Deco, Etoo, Neymar, Suarez, Alves, etc

Before Ororo's 30th he was playing with Wes Brown, Darren Fletcher, John Oshea, Royston Drenthe and Emanueal Adebayor.

Context is key.

This guy and his penchant for idiotic comments.

Ronaldo played with cassilas, van der sat, Ferdinand, vidic , Rooney, Carlos tecez,Raul ozil, scholes, giggs.

Man united and real Madrid were bigger than barca before Ronaldo joined them but thanks to Messi, barca has leapfrogged man U and now competing favorably with Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:

Oga shift go one side?! Xavi and Iniesta were beasts in their prime. They made balon d'or podium alongside Messi. . . . . . .right now Madrid has better midfielders but back then, those Xavi amd Iniesta ruled the midfield.

Dig up a post where I said otherwise undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

If like kill yourself, it will not change the fact that Messi has achieved more than Ronaldo, while being younger. And he didn't have to move to the biggest club in the world to do that.
No matter how much you cry on this page. It won't change the fact that most players, pundits and coaches think Messi is better.

Who cares about the garbage opinion of some guy on nairaland named nihilist grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

It's ridiculous.

They keep shouting Higuain and ADM. At least Ororo managed to squeeze 2 trophies out of those clowns.

Messi with those two and no Xavi/Iniesta/Dinho/Neymar/fill in the gap has nothing but an assiete of heartbreak to show for it. grin
Funny that the only thing that Ronaldo has won with Portugal was won for him by eder. At least the golden balls Messi won with Argentina was a product of his efforts

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yonce:

Olodo.... When Messi was playing with valdez and Ronaldo was playing with casillas. Or when barca had busquets and Madrid had Alonso, they were not beasts right?

Be there talking as if football teams are 3-a-side

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

This guy and his penchant for idiotic comments.

Ronaldo played with cassilas, van der sat, Ferdinand, vidic , Rooney, Carlos tecez,Raul ozil, scholes, giggs.
Name the equivalent players there to Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldinho or go and sleep
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Name the equivalent players there to Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldinho or go and sleep

Anyone with a basic understanding of football knows that a team is more than two or three players. Xavi and iniesta were better than their equivalent at Madrid but so were casillas, Alonso and Marcelo. In fact the gap between casillas and Valdez was more than the one BTW iniesta and ozil.
And it's hypocrisy to argue about quality of players while ignoring quality of coaches.

Ronaldo has been coached by Ferguson- the most successful coach ever, by mourinho, benitez, ancelloti. BTW them they have 7 UCL trophies and only two of them were won while coaching Ronaldo.

And then there's Messi, who has been coached by rijkaard, pep, Enrique, Martin,, Tito. Between them, they have four UCL trophies, and all were won while coaching Messi. So ,no Messi, no trophy.

Don't lemme even get started with league titles. The L's you have amassed today is enough to last you a lifetime
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
randomperson:

Anyone with a basic understanding of football knows that a team is more than two or three players.

Don't be daft.

Between Xavi Iniesta Ronaldinho Etoo Ibra Neymar Suarez, Messi has played with players who were ranked top 5 in the Balon Dor while playing alongside him. If I expand to top twenty, the list will cover the entire Barcelona squad.

Either show me a similar situation where Ronaldo is playing with multiple top 5 ranked players in his dressing room at any one time or shut the fück up and miss me with the epistle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.