Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632024 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godstraight:
I think I finally understand why Argentine lost two finals against this team,they are too resilent
oga na now u know?

Well.....up penaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Did Ronaldo get to take his spot kick? Or was he waiting to be a hero with the last kick? Pull off his jersey and take all glory again? Pls someone tell me, I couldn't watch the game.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
keypad1:
oga na now u know?

Well.....up penaldo.
forget that rubbish,ronaldo had tried for Portugal just look at the average nonesence surrounding him,be honest for one second
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
Did Ronaldo get to take his spot kick? Or was he waiting to be a hero with the last kick? Pull off his jersy and take all glory again? Pls someone tell me, I couldn't watch the game.
which penarity? This just prove that protugal euro glory was just a big fluke. Daz all

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
And somebody was hoping on playing the winning penalty grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
Did Ronaldo get to take his spot kick? Or was he waiting to be a hero with the last kick? Pull off his jersy and take all glory again? Pls someone tell me, I couldn't watch the game.

My brother you guessed right o, he was patiently waiting to take the glory, just as it happened in the Euro, to make it all worse, Bravo was on hand to pick up all their penalties, they didn't play any over the bar.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godstraight:
forget that rubbish,ronaldo had tried for Portugal just look at the average nonesence surrounding him,be honest for one second
una don come again. Ronaldo pity gang.

Am always honest. Wetin make i talk again? Shebi na una say he carry portugal all da way last year. Even when he no last anywhere for final.

Oya na jungle don mature una want to dey form pity.

Mscheewwww
Issorite
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godstraight:

Lmfao! So they are now average rubbish? When they won the euro by drawing and penalting, dem good that time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godstraight:
try wetin. Ronaldo is a striker for portugal. All the goals he scores for portugal come from someone's hard work in defence and midfield. Eder tried for him in the euro final. Stop believing the hype. Tonight it's more like no pepe no glory. Pepe was their best player at euro 2016.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Walahi! These Portugal players so useless they can't even score penalties to save their lives.

Barkabots should not even think of gloating. Ororo will be back and stronger!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Was about to take my tenth nap of the day.

But Cristiano dropped a 1/10 in a final.

I'm here for this people. grin grin grin

Agenda on Full Time. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Bykebyke my bros how far na? Abeg u get that eder pix wey he carry ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
pkasso:
Walahi! These Portugal players so useless they can't even score penalties to save their lives.

Barkabots should not even think of gloating. Ororo will be back and stronger!!
dickasso no wahala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
So again, on what basis can we say that Cristiano has had a better International career than Messi? Messi has 5 finals in 7 tournaments.

Cristiano has 2 finals in 8. Having not played 1 & was not even the reference point of the team in the other.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chanchit:

Lmfao! So they are now average rubbish? When they won the euro by drawing and penalting, dem good that time.
Portugal where very very very lucky to win euro 2016,go and watch the final again,go and observe how they dogde top teams by being put on another draw board from Germany,Spain, Italy,France co,Portugal is an average team and he thought It should have been clear by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wicked!
bykebyke:
Was about to take my tenth nap of the day.

But Cristiano dropped a 1/10 in a final.

I'm here for this people. grin grin grin

Agenda on Full Time. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
keypad1:
which penarity? This just prove that protugal euro glory was just a big fluke. Daz all
You are wrong.Loosing on penalties to back to back copa champs doesn't Undermine the Victory at the Euros.... Although I'm happy Portugal lost though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Messi took his penalties first like the Leader and Captain that he is.

Cristiano Ronaldo,the dïck banging,cum drinking fairy waited for the spotlight so he could hog it....LMAO. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
If euro 2016 had not been transformed into a 24 team tournament from a 16 team tournament portugal would never have made second round sef.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godstraight:
I think I finally understand why Argentine lost two finals against this team,they are too resilent
This Chile of a team is just mad...

Our bravo doing like spiderman now, if it's in man city now, na another story
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godstraight:
Portugal where very very very lucky to win euro 2016,go and watch the final again,go and observe how they dogde top teams by being put on another draw board from Germany,Spain, Italy,France co,Portugal is an average team and he thought It should have been clear by now.

The team were just lucky to have won that euro, cos all the French players would have bet with their lives that the match is a walkover.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
try wetin. Ronaldo is a striker for portugal. All the goals he scores for portugal come from someone's hard work in defence and midfield. Eder tried for him in the euro final. Stop believing the hype. Tonight it's more like no pepe no glory. Pepe was their best player at euro 2016.
yes pepe was their best player in euro 2016,I think Ronaldo rode on luck throughout last year both in club footie and country, but you can't question his international career,carrying Portugal nor be beans,no single talent they get
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
bykebyke:

Cristiano Ronaldo,the dïck banging,cum drinking fairy waited for the spotlight so he could hog it....LMAO. grin grin grin
He will go and have the last kick in his house
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nihilist:

I no just know wetin dey do your people.
Small play, and dem just dey para anyhow. No civility to be found these days.
Bykebyke never used to get this triggered.
I just dey corner dey read posts dey laugh ni...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chanchit:

The team were just lucky to have won that euro, cos all the French players would have bet with their lives that the match is a walkover.
I was sad when France and Croatia lost,I hate when the best team loses

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
tesppidd:
Did Ronaldo get to take his spot kick? Or was he waiting to be a hero with the last kick? Pull off his jersey and take all glory again? Pls someone tell me, I couldn't watch the game.
For where.I would have thought with all his pep talk at intervals he would have taken that Nani p.k seeing its the third and they've missed the first 2 and are 3 goals down..He was waiting to off shirt after scoring the last..Typical
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
New profile pic. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
bykebyke:

Had it been Portugal won by any means tonight, Ronaldo fan boys would have flooded this page to tell us how ronaldo(even if he's not the one that scored) was able to defeat the Chile Messi could not defeat.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
cumz:
He will go and have the last kick in his house
chaiii

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
cumz:

This Chile of a team is just mad...

Our bravo doing like spiderman now, if it's in man city now, na another story
watch out for chile next year,I hadly see this kind of discipline and mental strength in teams

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Godstraight:
they were actually very lucky at euro 2016. That change to a 24 team tournament where the best losers also made it through to the second round favoured them a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.