Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599776 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
bros oya quote Ronaldo again jare.
I wan read wetin he misyarn this time wey una wan break skull untop.

I checked bleacher report but sorta missed the punchline if any existed sha.
http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2009826&top&wjb=
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
you are not making sense

Anthropoid will not comprehend homo sapiens words
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
cisse7575:

lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
cisse7575:

You dey mad?
I no kuku talk to you before. ddippset wey I dey talk to no complain.
gboro mi di eleru. ma filomi ndasi. gbeborun. boda ile ok an tan pe yin sejo
since time immemorial engaging you in sensible conversations is impossible. you obviously lack one to start with.

just carry your idiocy waka comot for my side and never in your life talk or quote me again.

a mo ibi to ti ri cisse no Nigeria.
tsheeeew.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
You dey mad?
I no kuku talk to you before. ddippset wey I dey talk to no complain.
gboro mi di eleru. ma filomi ndasi. gbeborun. boda ile ok an tan pe yin sejo
since time immemorial engaging you in sensible conversations is impossible. you obviously lack one to start with.

just carry your idiocy waka comot for my side and never in your life talk or quote me again.

a mo ibi to ti ri cisse no Nigeria.
tsheeeew.

E pain amgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
barackohandso: http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2009826&top&wjb=
awwwwww

Ronnie is such a darling.
He was quite truthful and modest with his comments.
lol.

But sincerely speaking in the law courts of sports you can only assume and not conclude what he meant.
#FACT

you also did not see the other comments where he said the truth about the press messi's image amd pleasing everyone.
he also hit the nail on the head with his comment about the the rivalry.

CR is just da bomb #dabest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
bykebyke:
E pain amgrin
walahi
he pain me. I no go lie.
the guy is just a prick and I have long devided to avoid him.

I dont know what his sillyness was quoting me for.

I know he will come back and quote mw again and that is even infuriating.
I wish Seun can include a block button on NL.

he is the only person I will block
angry

pardon me if I sound rude or rass. I don quarel argue even yab many folks here and same has been done to me.
and we still get along much later ask ddippset eyoniggar etc. even logical and mc leo will testify to it.
friendly banters every time.
in his own case he acted like a nut crack janja.weed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
I typed janja.weed NL turn am to APC.
is NL now a PDP for to convert janjaw.eed into APC automatically
grin grin

this our politicians sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
awwwwww

Ronnie is such a darling.
He was quite truthful and modest with his comments.
lol.

But sincerely speaking in the law courts of sports you can only assume and not conclude what he meant.
#FACT

you also did not see the other comments where he said the truth about the press messi's image amd pleasing everyone.
he also hit the nail on the head with his comment about the the rivalry.

CR is just da bomb #dabest
Look bro, just try to be objective for once. His 'i'll be in jail' tag is uncalled for when you observe well, it's about answering the simple question given to him, "He doesn't deserve the award", Lobatan! Who asked whether he'll be imprisoned or not? Or isn't he the same person who cried foul when Blatter made the 'commander' comment about him last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
barackohandso: Look bro, just try to be objective for once. His 'i'll be in jail' tag is uncalled for when you observe well, it's about answering the simple question given to him, "He doesn't deserve the award", Lobatan! Who asked whether he'll be imprisoned or not? Or isn't he the same person who cried foul when Blatter made the 'commander' comment about him last season?
guy
you and I know till thy kingdom come he will be plagued for saying such.
and he didnt want to say something that is 'politically correct'
so he made a humor out of the question
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Alex song is out. I'm thrilled
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
barackohandso: Alex song is out. I'm thrilled
make una sell the guy jare.
he is just wasting away on the bench.
sell him to Man Utd.
they need all the experience they cam get
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
bykebyke:
E pain amgrin
e pain am gidi gan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
walahi
he pain me. I no go lie.
the guy is just a prick and I have long devided to avoid him.

I dont know what his sillyness was quoting me for.

I know he will come back and quote mw again and that is even infuriating.
I wish Seun can include a block button on NL.

he is the only person I will block
angry

pardon me if I sound rude or rass. I don quarel argue even yab many folks here and same has been done to me.
and we still get along much later ask ddippset eyoniggar etc. even logical and mc leo will testify to it.
friendly banters every time.
in his own case he acted like a nut crack janja.weed
u see how u dey react like small pikin. when when u talk ur own in 2012, I leave u alone. na one thing u lack most- and that's respect. who call u for our thread? abeg, jump commot like chimpanze
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
barackohandso: Alex song is out. I'm thrilled
Loaned!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chimezie198(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Time for our match 2moro?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
our beloved song
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chimezie198: Time for our match 2moro?
6pm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
cisse7575:
u see how u dey react like small pikin. when when u talk ur own in 2012, I leave u alone. na one thing u lack most- and that's respect. who call u for our thread? abeg, jump commot like chimpanze
okuku lopolo tele
mabayi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
dmcdad:
Loaned!
to which club
Fab4 was fabulous for Mourinho against Everton.

you guys should have kept him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
to which club

West Ham! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
to which club

He's not a bad player, he just didn't fit in. We're okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
homesteady: our beloved song
Which beloved? angry Make he sha carry him bad luck comot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
dmcdad:
Loaned!
Loaned, sold whatever. As long as I don't see him dawning a Barca jersey, I'm thrilled
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
okuku lopolo tele
mabayi
u don't know me that's why u dey talk like that. I'm more matured and I'll forgive u. but stop talking like a barbarian.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
make una sell the guy jare.
he is just wasting away on the bench.
sell him to Man Utd.
they need all the experience they cam get
No bid for the 'otu' na. Honestly I no know why we buy am in the first place. Ko sha ko oshi danu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
cisse7575: u don't know me that's why u dey talk like that. I'm more matured and I'll forgive u. but stop talking like a barbarian.
undecided
oponu. keep your forgiveness to yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
barackohandso: No bid for the 'otu' na. Honestly I no know why we buy am in the first place. Ko sha ko oshi danu
I really felt he was meant yo serve as back up to Busquets.
unfortunately Busquets was hardly missing in action.
at least he won some laurels while he was with you guys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
to which club

He is doing great for José and he has already got 4 assists to his name. But fear not! We've got Rakitić! With him, I can worry not about Fab.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
dmcdad:
He is doing great for José and he has already got 4 assists to his name. But fear not! We've got Rakitić! With him, I can worry not about Fab.
that Rakitic pass to Munir was a beauty.

BTW
is Munir from Lamasia?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
that Rakitic pass to Munir was a beauty.

BTW
is Munir from Lamasia?
Yeah... Although it was 3 years ago that he was recruited. Madrid were the ones that were supposed to have had a hold on him before we did. But thank God we did.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
usbcable:
undecided
oponu. keep your forgiveness to yourself.

if I should keep my forgiveness, then u are playing with hell, I know u don't know I'm a spiritualist, and I'm not joking, don't talk anyhow again... pls, ma f'enu ko jabbing mo.

majisin ni e, o mo nkankan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.