Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,905 members, 7,824,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615030 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (6201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:44am On Aug 31, 2014
cisse7575:

if I should keep my forgiveness, then u are playing with hell, I know u don't know I'm a spiritualist, and I'm not joking, don't talk anyhow again... pls, ma f'enu ko jabbing mo.

majisin ni e, o mo nkankan.
shocked spiritualist. no wonder the cisse?
so he dey vex you so tey na to threaten with spirituality you resort to.

am no spiritualist nor ritualist.
am a muslim.
do as you so freaking wish.
lol. Allah rewards all accordingly.

use your spirituality for something more worthwhile.
rather than threaten internet users it.

just to confirm
you be oni wiriji or wasifa? Tijaniyyah or Qadriyyah?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:59am On Aug 31, 2014
barackohandso: Is there need for argument over the issue? CR7 was clear and not in any way misquoted. Funny how the media et al are keeping calm about it like it was "just another comment". As I recall, Blatter was also asked a simple question, he gave his opinion (albeit insulting and derogatory) and then hell was let loose. I'm suprised with his comment, I regarded him higher…maybe I shouldn't

Were you not the same one asking others "Are you still on this" on the same issue?

So lemme ask you too, Are you still on this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2014
raumdeuter:

Were you not the same one asking others "Are you still on this" on the same issue?

So lemme ask you too, Are you still on this?
I meant 'were you still on Ribery not winning the ballon d'or'? Since that was what you made reference to
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2014
did I miss road? this one I'm seeing incantations and some people calling themselves babalawos! I hope we are safe grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2014
homesteady: did I miss road? this one I'm seeing incantations and some people calling themselves babalawos! I hope we are safe grin
buhahahahahahaha.
no fear jare my jolly good friend.

lets talk sports as that is what brings us together and not go into religion as its one of the thing that sadly divides mankind into enemies.

So
by how many goals will Villareal beat Barcelona?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2014
homesteady: did I miss road? this one I'm seeing incantations and some people calling themselves babalawos! I hope we are safe grin
O boy, afraid wan catch me sef oooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable:
buhahahahahahaha.
no fear jare my jolly good friend.

lets talk sports as that is what brings us together and not go into religion as its one of the thing that sadly divides mankind into enemies.

So
by how many goals will Villareal beat Barcelona?
You know you guys are going to Anoeta right? And your darling Ronaldo didn't travel with thr team. So, start trembling because you are gonna find it hot. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2014
With incantations flying left, right and centre, I had to dodge some of 'em that were coming my way to avoid being hit by spiritual missiles.

`Let me get this straight...
We have spiritualist in the house, and we're yet to see one of these supposed spiritualists predict the scoreline for today's game? Too bad.

Anyway, we should win those guys.
Jeez! I can't remember the last time we lost to Villarreal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:
You know you guys are going to Anoeta right? And your darling Ronaldo didn't travel with thr team. So, start trembling because you are gonna find it hot. cheesy
seven consecutive years no single loss there.
we gat this one covered.

Hames Benz Bale
Isco
Kross Modric
Marcelo Ramos Varane Arbeloa
Casillas
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:

`They won 0-4 last season without Ronaldo, but them go still hear am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Villareal beat Barcelona 2-1 in 2008
6 years ago.
its their time to break the jinx.

na narrow escape una get last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2014
Austeenx:

`They won 0-4 last season without Ronaldo, but them go still hear am.

uou mean Sociedad go hear am double double
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
`My prediction for today's game: Villarreal 0 - 2 Barcelona[I saw this one in my dream]..honestly, the way I am seeing scorelines in my dream these days is becoming scary. For phuksake, I should be seeing test and exam questions, not full-time score!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Austeenx: `My prediction for today's game: Villarreal 0 - 2 Barcelona[I saw this one in my dream]..honestly, the way I am seeing scorelines in my dream these days is becoming scary. For phuksake, I should be seeing test and exam questions, not full-time score!
nah rather be seeing the future so that you can help folks avert disasters and help peps achieve their dreams eg financial freedom.

scoreline maybe good sha for those that play bettings.
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable: Villareal beat Barcelona 2-1 in 2008
6 years ago.

`No be narrow escape Madrid take win Levante 2-3? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable:
nah rather be seeing the future so that you can help folks avert disasters and help peps achieve their dreams eg financial freedom.

scoreline maybe good sha for those that play bettings.
lol

`Abi, na this season that one even start. The last time it was Barcelona 3 - 3 Elche.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable: Villareal beat Barcelona 2-1 in 2008
6 years ago.

cheesy

If them no fit do am, we fit allow you join them play against us. We no go worry. No be ojoro. My own be say, we go leave El Madrigal with the 3 points for inside basket. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Austeenx:

Do Elche ojoro to win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Austeenx:

Levante was on the back foot
Barcelona was on the defensive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:
Do Elche ojoro to win.
that was God's blessing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable:
to which club
Fab4 was fabulous for Mourinho against Everton.
you guys should have kept him.
that was exactly how he started off for us when he signed and later became lazy. lets wait till the next 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable:
Levante was on the back foot
Barcelona was on the defensive

`Did you just typed 'Barcelona was on the defensive' ?? shocked
We were defensive and we were able to press them high up the pitch to get billions of corner-kicks that lead to Alves being fed with banana? You need to re-watch the match, bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2014
ddippset: that was exactly how he started off for us when he signed and later became lazy. lets wait till the next 2 months.
he wasnt lazy at Arsenal
Barcelona had him play a role he was not fully accustomed to.
Chelsea seems to want to make him play same role he exceled on at Arsenal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Austeenx: With incantations flying left, right and centre, I had to dodge some of 'em that were coming my way to avoid being hit by spiritual missiles.

`Let me get this straight...
We have spiritualist in the house, and we're yet to see one of these supposed spiritualists predict the scoreline for today's game? Too bad.

Anyway, we should win those guys.
Jeez! I can't remember the last time we lost to Villarreal.
every predictions about any things is just probability. it is under maybe... football is a game to enjoy, not to be taken so serious. those who see nairabet as a job will lose money, but playing it as fun will rewards ur passion. I don't play it though, just my opinion.

my predictions is there is going to be three goals or more in the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2014
cisse7575:
every predictions about any things is just probability. it is under maybe... football is a game to enjoy, not to be taken so serious. those who see nairabet as a job will lose money, but playing it as fun will rewards ur passion. I don't play it though, just my opinion.

my predictions is there is going to be three goals or more in the match.
3 goals or more? I pray ooooooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:
3 goals or more? I pray ooooooooooo.
Villareal 3
Barcelona 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
usbcable:
Villareal 3
Barcelona 1
In your wildest dream...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
dmcdad:
In your wildest dream...cheesy
oya
you too dream your own.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by flolancracker: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
What time are the boys playing this evening?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
flolancracker: What time are the boys playing this evening?
The match is on already!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by flolancracker: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
sebod:
The match is on already!
yea. I'm watching it also. Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
. we need to win this match ooo I dont care about the number of goals or scorer, all I want is 3 point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (6201) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.