Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613944 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
dmcdad:
I dey pity PSG. Their President Nassar Al-Khelaifi say them wan top the group. cheesy I no fit laugh abeg make laugh no go make me lose appetite tonight. cheesy

PSG and Ajax no come. Infact, them don miss their flight already. grin Apoel? Na Munir and co go play that one. cheesy

grin grin grin

No mind PSG, make all of them come chop beating... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
dmcdad:
Smart behind? shocked

**Thinking curiously** What does that imply?

Never mind.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
coded01:

grin grin grin

No mind PSG, make all of them come chop beating... tongue grin

Abi make them even tire our players' eyes sef. Draw sef PSG no go see. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
glitest:

Never mind.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
dmcdad:
lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
dmcdad:
Abi make them even tire our players' eyes sef. Draw sef PSG no go see. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
`I really hope the players are ready to go far in the tournament.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Austeenx: `I really hope the players are ready to go far in the tournament.
they are ready to win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
they are ready to win.

`Are you sure 'bout this? Or is it because they beat Elche?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Austeenx:

`Are you sure 'bout this? Or is it because they beat Elche?
C'mon bro... The team is rejuvenated. With the way Messi is looking (so sharp and hungry), that could be all we are gonna even need. Plus Ney is back to put all last season's shît behind him. Suárez? You know what will happen when he comes back (goals galore). We still have Iniesta the maestro. Rakitić, the signing of the season. And a refreshed backline, plus good goal keepers. If you are not enthusiastic and optimistic about our chances now, then I wonder when you would be.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Let us not forget that wwe have never defeated PSG before and the best we av gotten is a draw in both legs.. so we need to watch out for that team

Ajax.. we all saw wat happened in holland

We should be weary of this two teams and we shud NOT be over confident..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Barca's group fixtures. Time is in CET, that is 1hour ahead of us at present (with summer time).

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
onuwaje: Let us not forget that wwe have never defeated PSG before and the best we av gotten is a draw in both legs.. so we need to watch out for that team

Ajax.. we all saw wat happened in holland

We should be weary of this two teams and we shud NOT be over confident..
Of course it's good not to be over confident, because over confidence exudes arrogance. But c'mon, Tito's Barca? (May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace). The same Barca side that lost to Milan? Mind you, that comeback was borne outta the players' motivation. Remember Messi couldn't finish the first leg, exactly what saved them. And the second leg? A 30% fit Messi destroyed their dreams. Need I also remind you that we were more than reliant on Messi? You remember the Bilbao game? When he came on and did the magic?

You don't need orientation to know that we were sick then due to Messi's injury worries and non - availability.

Now, he doesn't suffer from any injury. He is far more refreshed and raring to go. Other team members? They are looking great. We now have Suárez, Rakitić, Mathieu and some great goalies.

As for Ajax, you know of course it was a redundant match for us. And Messi their prosecutor didn't even play. cheesy

You saw what Ney and co did to Celtic last season? Such await them (Ajax). Same Celtic that Barca couldn't win a year back even with Messi.

No arrogance bruv... The best PSG would get at Parc des princes would be a draw. Camp Nuo? Them no come. I just believe this Barca side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
dmcdad:
Of course it's good not to be over confident, because over confidence exudes arrogance. But c'mon, Tito's Barca? (May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace). The same Barca side that lost to Milan? Mind you, that comeback was borne outta the players' motivation. Remember Messi couldn't finish the first leg, exactly what saved them. And the second leg? A 30% fit Messi destroyed their dreams. Need I also remind you that we were more than reliant on Messi? You remember the Bilbao game? When he came on and did the magic?

You don't need orientation to know that we were sick then due to Messi's injury worries and non - availability.

Now, he doesn't suffer from any injury. He is far more refreshed and raring to go. Other team members? They are looking great. We now have Suárez, Rakitić, Mathieu and some great goalies.

As for Ajax, you know of course it was a redundant match for us. And Messi their prosecutor didn't even play. cheesy

You saw what Ney and co did to Celtic last season? Such await them (Ajax). Same Celtic that Barca couldn't win a year back even with Messi.

No arrogance bruv... The best PSG would get at Parc des princes would be a draw. Camp Nuo? Them no come. I just believe this Barca side.

exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:
C'mon bro... The team is rejuvenated. With the way Messi is looking (so sharp and hungry), that could be all we are gonna even need. Plus Ney is back to put all last season's shît behind him. Suárez? You know what will happen when he comes back (goals galore). We still have Iniesta the maestro. Rakitić, the signing of the season. And a refreshed backline, plus good goal keepers. If you are not enthusiastic and optimistic about our chances now, then I wonder when you would be.

My guy true talk... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:

Are you referring to the PSG's game? lipsrsealed

Abi Bilbao don sign you ni? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:49am On Aug 29, 2014
coded01:

Are you referring to the PSG's game? lipsrsealed

Abi Bilbao don sign you ni? grin
I referred to both games... Against Bilbao in the league when he had to come and save us from our misery as we couldn't find our rythm. I was trying to say that in that season we were very much reliant on an injured Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:
I referred to both games... Against Bilbao in the league when he had to come and save us from our misery as we couldn't find our rythm. I was trying to say that in that season we were very much reliant on an injured Messi.

You right bro! wink

Messi is just a rare genius... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2014
coded01:

You right bro! wink

Messi is just a rare genius... cool
Yet, Ronaldo says in his head, he thinks he is better than Messi. I no fit laugh. I dey help am shame.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Since you guys won't stop talking about him

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2014
What do you guys think of our away game against Villareal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01: What do you guys think of our away game against Villareal!

`That's the game I have been waiting for all week.
It would be tough, but we should be able to get 3 points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:

`The team looked rejuvenated early last season... Infact, we humbled Levante 7-0.
I really hope they can maintain what they've started.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Austeenx:

`That's the game I have been waiting for all week.
It would be tough, but we should be able to get 3 points.

I hope we do.

Neymar and Pedro should be available I believe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Austeenx:

`The team looked rejuvenated early last season... Infact, we humbled Levante 7-0.
I really hope they can maintain what they've started.
Take away the first march where we hammered Levante 7-0, they didn't look as much as they ought. So, in as much as the season is still young and no conclusions can be made just yet, it should be noted also that there have been changes, and we will continue to experience changes as time goes on.

Last season's opener, was it not the usual Xavi, Iniesta and Busi midfield trio? Usual defenders and attackers safe for Ney who just came on board then. The competition now seems fierce, that even Messi was making fouls. When was the last time you saw Messi make the kinda fouls he made last week? That should be Pep's Barca when Messi was not as lacklustre as last season or the season before.

Just watch and see anywyaz... You will testify.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
honeric01: What do you guys think of our away game against Villareal!
El Madrigal is not an easy geound, but we should be able to come out of the game with 3 points in the bag.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:
El Madrigal is not an easy geound, but we should be able to come out of the game with 3 points in the bag.

Those guys stubborn o

they beat heir opponent 4:0 yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
dmcdad:
Take away the first march where we hammered Levante 7-0, they didn't look as much as they ought. So, in as much as the season is still young and no conclusions can be made just yet, it should be noted also that there have been changes, and we will continue to experience changes as time goes on.

Last season's opener, was it not the usual Xavi, Iniesta and Busi midfield trio? Usual defenders and attackers safe for Ney who just came on board then. The competition now seems fierce, that even Messi was making fouls. When was the last time you saw Messi make the kinda fouls he made last week? That should be Pep's Barca when Messi was not as lacklustre as last season or the season before.

Just watch and see anywyaz... You will testify.

`Okay, we shall see...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dhelake: Since you guys won't stop talking about him
and Messi has not won it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dhelake: Since you guys won't stop talking about him
at a ripe age of 30 years old he just won what messi won at 23 years old. and you nor even hide your face to come talk for here? lol. na me de shame for you. both you and ronaldo have got to be agbayas!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
That Villarreal Match fit be draw ooo........
Unless,we have improved away form anyway!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bimmarlykay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.