Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580166 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

Very childish... tongue

--- It's been on prior to El Clasico & it is not permitted on here... angry
At all... I no sure say I don see this kind childish display on this thread before. Too absurd to say the least. At the end of the day the people wey dey involved (Club and players) dey there dey flex. People dey here dey call eachother names. Imagine wey I dey vex as Barca dey play, Iniesta get appetite to drink orange-drink. Whereas, I go dey here lose appetite to chop. That moment wey I see that thing I give myself brain once.

The players (both the ones wey win and the ones wey lose) fit even go club together sef. People go dey here dey insult eachother. Balderdash!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
dmcdad:

At all... I no sure say I don see this kind childish display on this thread before. Too absurd to say the least. At the end of the day the people wey dey involved (Club and players) dey there dey flex. People dey here dey call eachother names. Imagine wey I dey vex as Barca dey play, Iniesta get appetite to drink orange-drink. Whereas, I go dey here lose appetite to chop. That moment wey I see that thing I give myself brain once.

The players (both the ones wey win and the ones wey lose) fit even go club together sef.
People go dey here dey insult eachother. Balderdash!

You are completely right!!! wink

Imagine? Iniesta or Pique after selling game dey flex as he likes... tongue where fans dey vex, have headache, no fit chop, sleeplessness, haterz dey shout 4 our head but dem dey enjoy life.... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

AMEN!!! cheesy

Thanks bro!!! wink

GOD BLESS YOU TOO... wink

ogbeni
you dey form say you no see my posts abi?
i go remind you later.

and them stop lying that you are objective. you are just same of the same. sayone actanother
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
usbcable:

ogbeni
you dey form say you no see my posts abi?
i go remind you later.

and them stop lying that you are objective. you are just same of the same. sayone actanother

No vex usbcable! wink

I am hurt! embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

You are completely right!!! wink

Imagine? Iniesta or Pique after selling game dey flex as he likes... tongue where fans dey vex, have headache, no fit chop, sleeplessness, haterz dey shout 4 our head but dem dey enjoy life.... angry grin
Imagine the irony...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
mukina2:

shey na our thread you sabi dance? cheesy cheesy

manage this with AjanleKoko grin grin grin and Eyoniggar . .i forgit honeric01 grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6nqZM5vhus

Na me u dey use dance like that abi... grin

Arsenal's turn is on its way... tongue

Honestly, he pain... embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
a day after elclassico barking fans still d analyse match shay dm go give una 3 points after una analyse finish ni shay.u guys can just get off d feeling dat madrid were d beta team ba?
well una cup of alomo be dat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Eruditor:
Criticising the coach will be overstating the facts for me. It is well known on this street the obvious dislike I have for Lucho but what's been done has been done so no need to cry over spilled milk.

I had no problem with playing Pique in centre half position but I maintain that we should have paired him with Mattieu while Alves and Alba maintained their regular positions. Macherano and NOT Busquets should have been the DM.

Most of us criticising Pique forget to realize that Madrid started out by trying to pull crosses through from Alves' wing for CR7 but it failed to yield on a couple of occasions courtesy Pique. It was after this that they preferred to play the crosses on the ground and one of such instances created the handball and thereby penalty.

Alves wasn't to blame in totality too. Suarez who played on that wing was supposed to help with the defensive duties but he rarely did and this left Alves exposed to mark Marcelo and atimes Isco or CR7 all through the game. Even When Hamez Rodriguez got the ball on left of our defence, he always switched it back to Alves' wing because that was the major leakage.

Mattieu didn't have a bad game defending against Caraval and James. Neymar on occasions too helped and we safely neutralized them and I think he should be commended for doing such.

Concerning Neymar and Mattieu up front there was nothing going and this is partly because Caraval was brilliant and also because Iniesta lacked ideas all game.Xavi too was slow and equally bereft especially since Madrid played 2 CMFs in front of their back 4.

I will never blame Suarez for his contributions. He did very well. If anything I will blame the midfielders for not reading his runs all the time. Suarez attempted to make good runs in behind the defence but the players were much more interested in tiki takaing their way into oblivion and even when Rakitic came on, he continued with the same folly. A few times he was through on goal to have a shot but he rather passed the ball to the side that is, to either Messi or Alves. It was so disappointing as Madrid would have conceded if we played any more direct than we did.

As per Messi, he did no wrong all game apart from lose steam as soon as Madrids 3rd goal came in. Not only him but the whole team and this is solely the managers fault. We had up to 25mins to muster a come back but somehow the body language of the players kept saying "we have lost and we know it". That's not the Barca attitude.

As for those criticising Messis indifference after losing the ball, you have to remember that he had a yellow card as early as the 8th min or so and he was forced to play on thin ice till game end. Same with Neymar and a host of others and they didn't want to get a Red card.

At the end of the day, we lost to 3 semi-unforced errors. The second goal was the worst of all. We still haven't learnt to defend against Cornerkicks. I don't understand how Sergio Ramos and Pepe (2 of the 3 best headers in RM) were left unattended to. That is criminal if not diabolical and we made same school boy errors against PSG this season.

Oh well, all hope isn't lost. We can be more pragmatic at times. Messi should be encouraged to drive into the box and get fouled for a penalty. Neymar can do so too. We can also employ counter attacks and direct passes to the forward players instead of passing the ball side to side (sometimes hopelessly). It took the players 30 odd mins to realize how high up Rayo Vallecano's defence was set up before we used direct long passes to expose them and score 2 goals. That's not good enough for a team of Barcas quality. And on Lucho we placed the responsibilities of such requisite intelligence but so far he has failed to deliver on the big occasions.

My hope is that he is learning. RM are still bread for us.
nice one my brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lucho
got a few
things wrong in this one, but I still
believe the starting line-up wasn’t
one of them, though I would've
started Rakitić in Xavi's place if you
asked me before the match. On
paper, playing Mathieu should’ve
brought the team more defensive
stability, and to an extent it did, but
it was the right side that was ran
over. The substitutions were
questionable, especially the one
where Xavi was taken off, but those
did not lose Barcelona the game. The
game was lost before that, in the first
half when Barcelona missed their
chances, and I can’t (fully) blame
Lucho for what the players failed to
accomplish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
i saw that messi miss again, infact i saw it better and truthfully speaking, messi was the number one reason we lost. that was supposed to be 2-0. he had no right to miss that!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
ddippset:
i saw that messi miss again, infact i saw it better and truthfully speaking, messi was the number one reason we lost. that was supposed to be 2-0. he had no right to miss that!
Funny that no one ever blamed him. He really should have buried that. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
From the archives! wink

Messi's 21 goals against Real Madrid... tongue His highest against a single team & the goal king of El Clasico ... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8IZFmQwgFc

We can't always win every time! embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
If this ain't true,tell me what is!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
bykebyke:
that's where the problems begin, messi would not be pleased being shifted to accommodate suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
bykebyke:

A good striker is one who can operate on all forward positions. E.g. god-Messi.

Suarez can thrive playing on the flanks. He has it in him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mcleo007:

A good striker is one who can operate on all forward positions. E.g. god-Messi.

Suarez can thrive playing on the flanks. He has it in him.
he and sturridge did it, interchanging. he and messi could do it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
ddippset:
that's where the problems begin, messi would not be pleased being shifted to accommodate suarez.
I don't see any problems here bro, playing Suarez as a direct centre forward will do us more good rather than having Messi as false nine. After all, Messi plays more of a midfielder these days and that position is always left vacant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
sebod:

I don't see any problems here bro, playing Suarez as a direct centre forward will do us more good rather than having Messi as false nine. After all, Messi plays more of a midfielder these days and that position is always left vacant.
it is easier said than done. messi is human not a spirit or an angel. let's face facts and not fantasize. if i was messi, after performing as a centre forward or false nine( much better than every striker in the history of football) and then you decide to shift me, to accommodate somebody else, i am leaving the club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
sebod:

a lot of people say that messi has declined. but if you ask me, with 9 goals and 9 assists so far, he has the best stats in the whole of europe this season. not even ronaldo with 19 goals and 2 assists(with 6 penalties) is as impressive as 9 goals, 9 assists. and thats where the problem comes again. till tomorrow he has a duel with ronaldo. to a lot of people ronaldo has destroyed messi. yes thats the word they use- DESTROYED! simply because he has scored much more goals than messi. in football nowadays, the one who scores most is the best player in the world. to keep messi happy, he must be the best player in the world. let suarez play from the left. it doesnt matter. sometimes, infact so many times you see messi on the right and neymar in the centre forward position or you see messi in the midfied and neymar upfront. messi has always accommodated them. he never stops them from drifting to the centre forward position and he gives passes to them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
ddippset:
it is easier said than done. messi is human not a spirit or an angel. let's face facts and not fantasize. if i was messi, after performing as a centre forward or false nine( much better than every striker in the history of football) and then you decide to shift me, to accommodate somebody else, i am leaving the club.

Thank GOD you aren't Messi... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
coded01:

Thank GOD you aren't Messi... grin grin grin
lol. 99% of you guys on this thread wouldnt make a statement like that. but 99% of you would do the same thing. i wont be hypocritical.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
ddippset:
lol. 99% of you guys on this thread wouldnt make a statement like that. but 99% of you would do the same thing. i wont be hypocritical.

Thank GOD you said 99%! grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
coded01:

Thank GOD you said 99%! grin grin grin
yes i said that. but trust me the remaining 1 % wouldnt even know themselves yet, until they find themselves in the same situation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
ddippset:
yes i said that. but trust me the remaining 1 % wouldnt even know themselves yet, until they find themselves in the same situation.

You right though!!! wink

But obviously not the ones that make noise... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
luis enrique should give the 3 of them freedom up front simple. let them just understand themselves and adjust to suit one another for the good of the team. that would be a bit fair on messi. but if he decides to give suarez a permanent centre forward position, he would be sowing a seed of discord.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
coded01:

You right though!!! wink

But obviously not the ones that make noise... grin
cant get a meaning out of this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
ddippset:
luis enrique should give the 3 of them freedom up front simple. let them just understand themselves and adjust to suit one another for the good of the team. that would be a bit fair on messi. but if he decides to give suarez a permanent centre forward position, he would be sowing a seed of discord.

I agree! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
ddippset:
cant get a meaning out of this.

Oh well! grin

Don't get me wrong, just saying many make noise about their loyalty but falls apart @ the last moment... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
coded01:

I agree! wink
sure. thats what is has been with neymar and messi. on paper, messi's name is written at the centre. but on the field most times messi runs in from midfield and then you see neymar in the box playing almost like a centre forward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
coded01:

Oh well! grin

Don't get me wrong, just saying many make noise about their loyalty but falls apart @ the last moment... tongue
ok, i get what you mean now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
ddippset:
sure. thats what is has been with neymar and messi. on paper, messi's name is written at the centre. but on the field most times messi runs in from midfield and then you see neymar in the box playing almost like a centre forward.

You right! wink

Imagine the understanding that will emerge amidst MSN if they click!!! grin shocked grin

Goals go plenty mehn... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.