Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo (64912 Views)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / "Put It In Your Mouth"---married Pastor To Teenage Girl After Exposing His D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Felimax:
I knew your ex husband was hiding many stupid things he did and good things he did not do. Men, take care of your wives. Been an alpha make is not about been a fool. If you have a woman and another man can snatch her from you as a result of your stupidity you are the biggest simp.

but i thought her mum said its because of bride price d lady is marrying her pastor. did d lady mention anything like bride price in her defence?
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Matthew 19 vs 19 does not say any of what you posted. undecided
u read a different verse bro. It's 19 verse 9 I wrote. The pastor has committed adultery

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Ladymillion(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
May God guide us in choosing our spouses, it's not easy
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by judedwriter(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is why marriage isn't a do or die affair.

Love is the foundation of any marriage, once its is absent, everything falls into pieces.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Uselessmanna: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
Whoever divorces should remain single, except their mate engages in adultery/fornication, then she/ he can remarry. The only reasons for remarriage are death and adultery/fornication

You just misquoted the Bible sir. You can divorce on the grounds of fornication but you can never remarry
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by millionboi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
pyyxxaro:
She wants someone stronger and healthier to have access to her Cilitocurrency Account cool
I stop reading when I saw he can't meet up with dia up keep......na money matter
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Felimax:
I knew your ex husband was hiding many stupid things he did and good things he did not do. Men, take care of your wives. Been an alpha make is not about been a fool. If you have a woman and another man can snatch her from you as a result of your stupidity you are the biggest simp.
A man picks on and denigrates his wife and you label him an alpha male? No, he is a coward. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Uselessmanna:

You just misquoted the Bible sir. You can divorce on the grounds of fornication but you can never remarry
That one no dey there either. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
u read a different verse bro. It's 19 verse 9 I wrote. The pastor has committed adultery
You wrote way more than that. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by chudez0147(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madam Tina, I don't Blame you.
It is the So called General overseer of "World Bank" that I Blame.

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

This is Unholy, Ungodly , Unfortunate and the height of Adulterous sodomy.

These are the Last of last days and Indeef the Love of many have Grown cold.
I tell you ... I don't have problem with her, but the man who married another mans wife of 11 years.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Uselessmanna:

you can divorce based on any reason, but if it's because of cheating/fornication or adultery, you can remarry. If you divorce cos of any other reason, stay single, except your mate starts seeing another person after d divorce, you are then biblically free to remarry too
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by lkillbrokehoes: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
pocohantas:
Dearest Tina Adeeyo,

*drops mikrofone* undecided
"Drops audio microphone".
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
you can divorce based on any reason, but if it's because of cheating/fornication or adultery, you can remarry. If you divorce cos of any other reason, stay single, except your mate starts seeing another person after d divorce, you are then biblically free to remarry too
Again, this isn't what Jesus Christ said. Read the book. undecided

Stop inserting your own interpretation into what is written. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You wrote way more than that. undecided
by marrying a person whose partner hasn't been involved in another relationship, then the person himself has committed adultery too
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by zanshi: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I borrowed money to FEED HIS CHILDREN.. undecided undecided
You see how Terrible most Women are!!
They are no longer your children?

Reason y young guys should try to be Stable Financially b4 going into marriage!!
Modern ladies do not even want spend a Dime on their husbands n Children..

Unlike our mothers who will sell Firewood n roast Corns for our Sakes! embarassed smiley

These ones Rather spend dier money on Weave-ons, iPhones, Expensive Hand bags etc.. undecided sad

When you say financially stable, then you have to know things are relative. A man that can take care of his family and still have surplus, can still be made to be inadequate with an ungreatful wife. The first husband is not doing badly for himself from what i see, but you just leave your family for no just reason is just flimsy in my opinion. But hey we live in a world where women hate accountability.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Harmattan123(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
For better for worst......... No dey EPP again
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Indispensable85(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
dre11:
Curled from this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/6695502/mother-tina-adeeyo-left-husband

The wife has responded to the allegation

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/11/why-i-left-my-husband-11-years-married-pastor-adeeyo-%E2%80%93-nigerian-woman

You didn't divorce the man before marrying your pastor. That was a terrible mistake and if the pastor is aware then he's fake.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by MYHUBBY: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mr Bright won't deny not to know how it will end when he allowed his wife to be close with pastor

because someone have money to established church doesn't mean he's a true servant of God. I can never allow my wife to be close to any pastor even the pastor is bringing fire from his mouth
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by AvalonSpace(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Don't understand how a man that calls himself a Pastor opens his eyes and Marries somebody's wife under any guise.

What if her family returns the bride price to Oga Bright's family, does she not have the right to remarry? Or do you prefer she dies in the hands of Oga Bright? Don't blame that woman again!
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vickyvice:
by marrying a person whose partner hasn't been involved in another relationship, then the person himself has committed adultery too
undecided
You are right here that they are both guilty of the sin of adultery.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Lerumo: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

obviously you didn’t read before commenting.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Felimax(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
lexy2014:

but i thought her mum said its because of bride price d lady is marrying her pastor. did d lady mention anything like bride price in her defence?

I did not read anywhere she said anything about bride price. Her point is, the ex did not take responsibility for over 11 years of marriage that alone is enough maltreatment.
Yes, she said she stood by him owing to the fact that he may not have and even went ahead to take loan on his behalf which she is still indebted to till date but when the ex ran to social media he never mention how much of a failure he has been.
People should learn to take responsiblity for their actions and inactions.
Some men think marriage is all about carrying a mighty dick and if that is where their brain is located the marriage is doom to fail.
Yes, real men take responsiblity, every Adam will look for an Eve to blame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by victorazy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said that to you or anyone and He alone is God's Law to those who believe in Him. undecided

So what's your presumption about this issue to Jesus?
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by gulfer: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Should a pastor be responsible for marriage break-up, I pity the members of his church... Radarada angry angry angry angry
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Harmattan123:
For better for worst......... No dey EPP again
God no tell you that one. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by armadeo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol.

I wonder who really gives a Bleep about this story.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
victorazy:
So what's your presumption about this issue to Jesus?
All Jesus said is this and I quote.
8 Jesus answered, “Moses allowed you to divorce your wives because you refused to accept God’s teaching. But divorce was not allowed in the beginning.

I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for the problem of sexual sin, and marries another woman is guilty of adultery.”

10 The followers said to Jesus, “If that is the only reason a man can divorce his wife, it is better not to marry.”

11 He answered, “This statement is true for some, but not for everyone—only for those who have been given this gift. 12 There are different reasons why some men don’t marry.[d] Some were born without the ability to produce children. Others were made that way later in life. And others have given up marriage because of God’s kingdom. This is for anyone who is able to accept it.” - Matthew 19 vs 8 - 12
Jesus Christ never said anything about whether a divorced person can remarry or not... much of that comes from the doctrines of men which have nothing to do with God. undecided

You cannot undo sin. However, you can ask forgiveness and move on from there. undecided
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by zedegit: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
dre11:
Curled from this thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/6695502/mother-tina-adeeyo-left-husband

The wife has responded to the allegation

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/11/why-i-left-my-husband-11-years-married-pastor-adeeyo-%E2%80%93-nigerian-woman

Atleast I see that the children they had are very beautiful.

I'll be interested to see the look of the children he'll bear with the Pastor.

Men should be up and doing to face financial responsibilities in marriage or stay single. Marriage is billing billing.

Man has to drop something every day. It's not easy.
Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Felimax(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A man picks on and denigrates his wife and you label him an alpha male? No, he is a coward. undecided

Don't get me out of context. A lot of this guys if you see the way they pride themselves as if they are the Godzilla's of their wives you won't believe how much of a nuisance they are all to show they are not weak.

1 Like

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Parisian: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
It's now that Nigerian men will remember morality.

Everyday in Nigeria, a man leaves the woman that struggled with him to marry someone "younger and tighter" and guess what ? People still blame the wife for not doing everything to keep her husband saying she's a bad wife and was probably "running her mouth", lol.

Why are you guys blaming this woman for leaving her husband? So it's bad to leave a marriage and marry another person only when it's the woman doing it.

LOL

Hypocrisy kill all of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided
that's d pastor, not her ex hubby, if he had no other woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.