Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice (2832 Views)

Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Kenneth10110:
mine no they last pass two weeks you dey try self e get one wey just last three days self.
serious jor
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Evilstorm: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Romanoff:
Stop forcing relationships. Build solid friendships first, get to know who you're dating, else, before you know, your hands and feet no go do to count how many women you done date.

Then date with a purpose.
q

Have urself a good and blissful jurney on getting freind zoned with this advice.
..... sometimes, things are not going to workout bcuz they are not meant to work. Get over urself .Being in a relationship does not gauranty happiness. And a bunus, don't put being in relationship a priority in ur life. But if you truly think dat you are reason things didn't work out with ur exss , improve by reading more about the female nature other than seeking advice from people, especially women.
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2021
PhavesGideon:
Just like me bro. But the difference is, na me the tire quick sha, after two months she go just dey ordinary to me, then I go dey plot map to japka. The current one wey I dey now, I love the girl tho, but she's asking for commitment and wants us to define where the relationship is heading to but Baba no gree talk because e be like say na 'fiance' she wan graduate to now when she neva pass exams. Already told her am broke as Nd average but still insist she loves me like that that. now she's threatening to leave cuz she feels am using her. Me sef confuse cuz I like the babe Wel wel, but I not wher I need to be in life yet.
if you like her make her still around nah no let her go unless if you no love her but if you love her as you talk make her stay jare
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Mrscarter:

Maybe u aint met d right one yet is all.
maybe
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2021
satelliteDISH:

Do you have 2 inches Dickson. Maybe it is the reason.
maybe
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2021
bobowaja:

No be everything suppose be spiritual. Na why pastor deh scam Una. Wetin op deh face na OT. He no street up. He is relating with girls as he will relate with boys like himself. If he no change formula, he go continue to fail.

The only thing giving him the girls is probably physical outlook and his wack OT makes him lose them fast as the came.
physical outlook and wack orientation grin this guy done see me finish lipsrsealed street up cool

Elaborate more bro
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Limassol(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
grin lie to the rescue
who initiates the breakup, you or them ladies? Do they provide reasonable reasons?
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by bobowaja(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
physical outlook and wack orientation grin this guy done see me finish lipsrsealed street up cool

Elaborate more bro
Street up for normal language is to avoid see finish. The more unpredictable you are, the more excited she is cos she will want to figure you out. So, she stays till she figures you out. That is how to keep a long term relationship. Once she figure you out, it gets boring and she will normally look for new exciting activities.... So, she runs off to a new guy.

If you understand this dynamics well, na u go deh wan chase girls comot.
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Romanoff(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Evilstorm:
q

Have urself a good and blissful jurney on getting freind zoned with this advice.
..... sometimes, things are not going to workout bcuz they are not meant to work. Get over urself .Being in a relationship does not gauranty happiness. And a bunus, don't put being in relationship a priority in ur life. But if you truly think dat you are reason things didn't work out with ur exss , improve by reading more about the female nature other than seeking advice from people, especially women.

There is really nothing about being friend zoned. The people I dated before I got married were my friends. I never dated any random dude that just toasted me.

If you date your friend, you already know them enough to say "I can marry this person". There is no pretense. You know what they can and can't do. You know what they stand for and if you two can flow together.

Being friend zoned is not a bad thing, if sex is not what is driving you.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by bobowaja(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Romanoff:

There is really nothing about being friend zoned. The people I dated before I got married were my friends. I never dated any random dude that just toasted me.

If you date your friend, you already know them enough to say "I can marry this person". There is no pretense. You know what they can and can't do. You know what they stand for and if you two can flow together.

In short, you hold all the cards.

@op, u see what we are talking about? You will be frustrated if you ever take to advise of women when it comes to relationship. They can never advise you on what will work for you as a man, but rather look at it from their own gender perspectives.

I don't blame them tho. They are wired that way. I only blame men that SIMPly follow their advise.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Evilstorm: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2021
"There is really nothing about being friend zoned. The people I dated before I got married were my friends."

It looks like they were not suitable for marriage or any long time plan but just a means of getting free gifts and attention while denying sex to them. From your write ups you didn't marry any of them. Life is sad for simps. It's not like I want to convince you about what you think is the right approach to long time relationship, my issue is, girls/ women should please stop given all these desastrous dating advice to men. Lol I know you won't. Have a great day
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by bobowaja(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Evilstorm:
"There is really nothing about being friend zoned. The people I dated before I got married were my friends."

It looks like they were not suitable for marriage or any long time plan but just a means of getting free gifts and attention while denying sex to them. From your write ups you didn't marry any of them. Life is sad for simps. It's not like I want to convince you about what you think is the right approach to long time relationship, my issue is, girls/ women should please stop given all these desastrous dating advice to men. Lol I know you won't. Have a great day
cheesy
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2021
bobowaja:

Street up for normal language is to avoid see finish. The more unpredictable you are, the more excited she is cos she will want to figure you out. So, she stays till she figures you out. That is how to keep a long term relationship. Once she figure you out, it gets boring and she will normally look for new exciting activities.... So, she runs off to a new guy.

If you understand this dynamics well, na u go deh wan chase girls comot.
see finish
Unpredictable

Can you elaborate more

Thanks
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Limassol:
who initiates the breakup, you or them ladies? Do they provide reasonable reasons?
no reason
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Limassol(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
no reason
since when does a phrase answer two questions?
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by bobowaja(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
see finish
Unpredictable

Can you elaborate more

Thanks
See finish na when person fit predict you. It happens when you are too plain with whosoever you are dealing with.

Unpredictability is the real power. People can't figure out your actions. It turns women on. It makes them excited. You can achieve this when u stop explaining your actions.
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
bobowaja:

See finish na when person fit predict you. It happens when you are too plain with whosoever you are dealing with.

Unpredictability is the real power. People can't figure out your actions. It turns women on. It makes them excited. You can achieve this when u stop explaining your actions.
okay explaining my action like telling them about myself
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by bepositive11: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
I can easily make a girl fall in love with me and date me but the relationship don't last for two months

Infact before two months we have already break up

I have been in more than five relationship and it doesn't last two months but when we first started the girls will be madly in love with me but before you know it break up

The truth is I don't lie to them or make them feel am rich , am just an average guy try to make up my life

I just need your opinion to know where the mistakes are coming from or if you have similar experience and you have find out the reasons why your relationship don't last please help me out

The truth is am an introvert (gentle and quiet person)

Ask them why they broke up with you. And tell them to be honest
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Fathai(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Romanoff:

you dated people and got married to just one of them...na wa o... woman and their cunny way of life.
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
bepositive11:

Ask them why they broke up with you. And tell them to be honest
okay
Thanks
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by Bluezy13(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
like seriously
How do you mean you are been dated
Explain please

We pretend to be intimate with our supposed partners, not that we really are intimate. Sometimes we force ourselves to try to keep up the "relationship". This is just to make our partners happy, make them feel we have mutual feelings but in reality we are never emotionally attached.
The only time they get to realize this when they breakup and are disappointed at the lack of anticipated reactions from us.
It is never intended to cause emotional harm to out partners, it is just that it was never in us...it is never there. We simply can't sustain relationships.
Re: Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Bluezy13:

We pretend to be intimate with our supposed partners, not that we really are intimate. Sometimes we force ourselves to try to keep up the "relationship". This is just to make our partners happy, make them feel we have mutual feelings but in reality we are never emotionally attached.
The only time they get to realize this when they breakup and are disappointed at the lack of anticipated reactions from us.
It is never intended to cause emotional harm to out partners, it is just that it was never in us...it is never there. We simply can't sustain relationships.
ok noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Move Out Of My Parents House / White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... / Is There Any Nigerian Girl That Prefers Flowers To Money As Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.