Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's (5975 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by debbydams(f): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga go and sleep
na woman I be sha,wait, what if the man died when u were beating him? Well u won't be here to gist us,,learn to control your temper
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Ok
Hw are you feeling now.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
duro4chang:
You don't need to brag about things like this.
No be brag be this, he feels bad about it. You can tell from the topic and his narration.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by CsRockefeller(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Always walk away, you don't know the good you are doing to yourself when you do.

Avoid troubles always.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by AutoChick4U(f): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga go and sleep
I'm sure d idiot will beat up his wife today
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by crackhouse(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Now u have succeeded in making the wife to start disrespecting him. I am not even sure he's getting a pussy from his wife this night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by OldNairalander(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Op you just humiliated your fellow man in front of his family.
It's well

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by 1Alex: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
after the whole stuff a good samaritan took the key from the man and helped him drove from my way, i thanked him and drove away..

am feeling bad though
if I were you I for beat am pass as you did. Some men can be assholess. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by 1Alex: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
OldNairalander:
Op you just humiliated your fellow man in front of his family.
It's well
why him fellow man no behave himself?
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Juliet751:
Hw are you feeling now.

Better..
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
crackhouse:
Now u have succeeded in making the wife to start disrespecting him. I am not even sure he's getting a pussy from his wife this night.

embarassed
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Skullano(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Assuming say you break the spinal cord, wetin you for dey do now bros?.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Skullano:
Assuming say you break the spinal cord, wetin you for dey do now bros?.

dey blame the devil

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Always walk away, you don't know the good you are doing to yourself when you do.

Avoid troubles always.

In this situation, how would he have walked away?

I am not supporting violence, I am just intrigued about your solution for the scenario.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by duro4chang(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
No be brag be this, he feels bad about it. You can tell from the topic and his narration.
That is all right.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by THUNDER4real(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
SILENCE and Walking away is still the best principle. Not everyone you see walking around is actually alive. @op let's look at a scenario you are trying to fight him back and he has cardiac arrest and dies in the process. You won't be here in nairaland typing how you beat-up a married man.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I went shoping in lugbe mall today.when i was done i exited the mall, i got to where my car was parked lo and behold someone was parking directly at my back, i was about panicing because am in a rush sudenly the door of the car opened, i was relieved. I greeted the man and asked him to park well but he ignored and walked pass me to his back door and opened it for his daughters.I got pissed up and changed my tone. The man started insulting me calling all sort of names.fortunately his wife opened her door, i tried talking to her and the threatent to slap me if i did, in my age. His wife was begging him to drive away but he played deaf ears, i was still talking to me and he pushed me away like a trash! I felt humilated and lost it. I came close again and he tried to push me again but i seized his hands and lifted him up and hit him on the floor his family started begging me, his daughters knelt down and was begging me,i could see the fear in their eyes,people started rushing towards us.
Cap
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by THUNDER4real(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
bukatyne:

In this situation, how would he have walked away?

I am not supporting violence, I am just intrigued about your solution for the scenario.
Walking away is a broad name. It means applying wisdom. You can walk away, invite the security there to intervene or passersby. The more you confront him, the more the tension build.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your action shows that you are aggressive, you should have been calm and walk away, if not for anything else but his daughters, I hate you on behalf of his daughters. Those kids will forever recognize you and resent you.If I'm his wife be sure of getting a broken head,you can bet your life on that.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
crackhouse:
How you tactfully turn this issue to canal matters baffles me,Na your type no dy exceed 40seconds.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
THUNDER4real:
Walking away is a broad name. It means applying wisdom. You can walk away, invite the security there to intervene or passersby. The more you confront him, the more the tension build.

It is better to explicitly state what walking away means.

The father was the instigator, he should have respected his family and behave properly. What exactly is he teaching his daughters? See how he also disgraced them. undecided

Hopefully, the OP has learnt to involve the security next time such situation occurs.

I am sure the father has also learnt his lessons and would not behave that way again.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by atilla(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Better..
Dont stress yourself
It happens to the best of us sometimes.
Im sure if ur happens next time you wont react the same
And the man wont react in the same way
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by HUSTLER001: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I went shoping in lugbe mall today.when i was done i exited the mall, i got to where my car was parked lo and behold someone was parking directly at my back, i was about panicing because am in a rush sudenly the door of the car opened, i was relieved. I greeted the man and asked him to park well but he ignored and walked pass me to his back door and opened it for his daughters.I got pissed up and changed my tone. The man started insulting me calling all sort of names.fortunately his wife opened her door, i tried talking to her and the threatent to slap me if i did, in my age. His wife was begging him to drive away but he played deaf ears, i was still talking to me and he pushed me away like a trash! I felt humilated and lost it. I came close again and he tried to push me again but i seized his hands and lifted him up and hit him on the floor his family started begging me, his daughters knelt down and was begging me,i could see the fear in their eyes,people started rushing towards us.
grin op are you sure it wasn't you that was beaten?
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by HUSTLER001: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
Your action shows that you are aggressive, you should have been calm and walk away, if not for anything else but his daughters, I hate you on behalf of his daughters. Those kids will forever recognize you and resent you.If I'm his wife be sure of getting a broken head,you can bet your life on that.
keep quiet jor
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Mercyrrr: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hi
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by crackhouse(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rozcol:
How you tactfully turn this issue to canal matters baffles me,Na your type no dy exceed 40seconds.
40secs is too much my brother. I no dey even insert before I release. Once I sight the pussy I am done.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
crackhouse:
40secs is too much my brother. I no dey even insert before I release. Once I sight the pussy I am done.
sister you be Yeye snake
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by TheWolfen(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dem no dey tell person grin

Oppavii:
Try as much as possible to avoid physical contact ... Thank you
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by OGWILLS123: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga what should I do with news
Use it to kill boredom in your miserable life angry.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by OGWILLS123: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

OP you really tried smiley.
Person like me, I will damage his car, beat the man to stupor and and........angry.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by DaddyRochie1642: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Use it to kill boredom in your miserable life angry.

Ntoor, I want it to pepper you very well
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by OGWILLS123: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Ntoor, I want it to pepper you very well

And it end up sweeting me smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) / Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics / What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.