Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's (5977 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by DaddyRochie1642: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
OGWILLS123:

And it end up sweeting me smiley.

Why do I have this strong feeling you're in your mid fifties grin
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by OGWILLS123: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Why do I have this strong feeling you're in your mid fifties grin
lol....cheesy

am just 19 mom grin.
As I said earlier, go get a life angry.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Mcslize: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Thank you..

When i was driving out i turned back and saw the man standing up with shame on his face, his wife was busy cleaning him up.. I felt pity for him.

When I was young, 10 yrs or there about, there was a boy who bullied me, more like a bully. He voked on how he would beat me point blank.

At a point, he got more physical with me pushing me and all that. I got angry and staged a fight with him. Just one blow I gave him, his mouth started bleeding. His father almost arrested me and my Dad gave me the beating of my life.

After that, I had a fight with another boy 2 yrs later. I tried arranging the boy face with my usual blow, but he dodged it. Damn! I murmured. I tried again, and dodged it one more time. I just knew this one don go learn karat.

After dodging all my blows, he just picked me up and landed me on the ground. Thank God my blow didn't touch him. Cuz I realized my hands ain't good ones when I send out blows. It dey scatter person face.

Since then till now, I have never fought with anyone. But when I am enraged, I always start shaking so badly. And if I send out punch at that moment, it always lead to something terrible. Imagine punching someone, and the person just pass out.

I pray never to experience such.

Any way, thank God you only lifted him up and landed him on the floor. Not bad though. He has learnt his lesson. He won't do that to someone else any more.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by DaddyRochie1642: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
OGWILLS123:

lol....cheesy

am just 19 mom grin.
As I said earlier, go get a life angry.

As I said earlier, I want it to pepper you very well
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by YorubaNinja: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
In this Perilous times, be careful to avoid any sort of Fight.
Some persons are walking corpses, Looking for who to put in trouble or send to jail for their death.

Till date, this is the ONLY sensible & objective comment you've made. cool
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by YorubaNinja: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Am feeling bad

For defending yourself?

The guy for don whoop you to use you shine for him wife eyes especially when she don plead with am to drive off.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by flyingdutchman(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Curse loading...congrats
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2021
CharisEleos:

Abi physical [/s]combat?[s] undecided

it's physical assault.... not combat.

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by idahme(m): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
after the whole stuff a good samaritan took the key from the man and helped him drove from my way, i thanked him and drove away..

am feeling bad though

Please Never Never Never allow yourself to loose it again , as easy as the brawl went for you what if you slammed him and he never rises up again? A friend was sharing a story how his big classmate in SS3 usually bully every one including a very slim chap in their class. One day this guy could not take the bully anymore and challenged this big for nothing to a fight , according to my friend the slim guy raised the fat bully and slammed him on the ground the whole class erupted in jubilation but not the bully. That day marked the end of the bully's education he went paralyzed till this day. Some have killed just in the process of retaliating, as a rule if my life is not threatened I walk away. As our faces are different so the way we handle issues , some person's are going through mental health issues and many more problems. Always walk away when life isn't threatened.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by muller101(m): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I went shoping in lugbe mall today.when i was done i exited the mall, i got to where my car was parked lo and behold someone was parking directly at my back, i was about panicing because am in a rush sudenly the door of the car opened, i was relieved. I greeted the man and asked him to park well but he ignored and walked pass me to his back door and opened it for his daughters.I got pissed up and changed my tone. The man started insulting me calling all sort of names.fortunately his wife opened her door, i tried talking to her and the threatent to slap me if i did, in my age. His wife was begging him to drive away but he played deaf ears, i was still talking to me and he pushed me away like a trash! I felt humilated and lost it. I came close again and he tried to push me again but i seized his hands and lifted him up and hit him on the floor his family started begging me, his daughters knelt down and was begging me,i could see the fear in their eyes,people started rushing towards us.
You that has just been discharged from ICU. grin
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
after the whole stuff a good samaritan took the key from the man and helped him drove from my way, i thanked him and drove away..

am feeling bad though
hmmm, they help him drove away..
The man is silly, why didn't he DROVE away by himself?
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Ishilove: 4:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I felt humilated and lost it. I came close again and he tried to push me again but i seized his hands and lifted him up and hit him on the floor his family started begging me, his daughters knelt down and was begging me,i could see the fear in their eyes,people started rushing towards us.
Oshey. Killiwe Nwachukwu of Abuja

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Ishilove: 4:29am On Aug 15, 2021
muller101:
You that has just been discharged from ICU. grin
He is looking for who will kill him grin
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by nnamdi640: 4:43am On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Two foolish men

SMH

Alpha indeed undecided
Honestly the two men should be added as the 10th wonders of the earth.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Continues flexing muscles since you can't control your anger,Iya ganku isn't far from you. You smack down a man probably he suffering for some illness you don't know.next time you might not be lucky to type your fight on nl be calming down
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by manmade(m): 5:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
I went shoping in lugbe mall today.when i was done i exited the mall, i got to where my car was parked lo and behold someone was parking directly at my back, i was about panicing because am in a rush sudenly the door of the car opened, i was relieved. I greeted the man and asked him to park well but he ignored and walked pass me to his back door and opened it for his daughters.I got pissed up and changed my tone. The man started insulting me calling all sort of names.fortunately his wife opened her door, i tried talking to her and the threatent to slap me if i did, in my age. His wife was begging him to drive away but he played deaf ears, i was still talking to me and he pushed me away like a trash! I felt humilated and lost it. I came close again and he tried to push me again but i seized his hands and lifted him up and hit him on the floor his family started begging me, his daughters knelt down and was begging me,i could see the fear in their eyes,people started rushing towards us.
Good boy , the super fighter!! One of my neighbors did similar things like this 3 years ago , he is still in prison because in his own case the man died and he was arrested by the police and ......
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by DarkCaesar(m): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2021
I pray I don’t be among the first to comment your ‘RIP’ when the said man retaliates…….Never make an Enemy you don’t have to
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by HRMK: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2021
hmmm...congratulations power mike of nigeria! obviously ur car must av bn a jallopy(kabukabu) compared to other car! only the poor has physical strenght for street fights!well done!!
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Juliearth(f): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Always resist the urge to act in anger. Two wrongs do not make a right. Assuming the erring fellow died due to the "softlanding" you gave him, the narrative would have changed and all the blame penned on you.

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Ishilove: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2021
IamAdeyemiBadmu:

I have a question abeg. How does the "Report" button work?

If I report a post, it becomes only invisible to me, right?
But still visible to others?
That is correct. The moderators may or may not act on the report even though they see it when you submit, however, you don't get to see the offensive comment again.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by GTCO: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
In this Perilous times, be careful to avoid any sort of Fight.
Some persons are walking corpses, Looking for who to put in trouble or send to jail for their death.
Since they will go to heaven, no whalala now.
Abi you don't want corpses to go to heaven
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Juliearth:

Always resist the urge to act in anger. Two wrongs do not make a right. Assuming the erring fellow died due to the "softlanding" you gave him, the narrative would have changed and all the blame penned on you.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
Continues flexing muscles since you can't control your anger,Iya ganku isn't far from you. You smack down a man probably he suffering for some illness you don't know.next time you might not be lucky to type your fight on nl be calming down

My bad..
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=flyingdutchman post=104800076]Curse loading...congrats[/quote Holyghost fire
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2021
HRMK:
hmmm...congratulations power mike of nigeria!
obviously ur car must av bn a jallopy(kabukabu) compared to other car!
only the poor has physical strenght for street fights!well done!!

Kabukabu or jallopy is that why he should block my way?

Secondly am not poor as am a filmmaker my recent camera i just bought c300 mark3 is over $10k, not to mention my fsi dm240 color grading screen i bought last year december $4k,am not a car type because am addicted in buying gears more...
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2021
If your story is true, beating well deserved but be careful next time. Some Nigerians are walking corpses looking for who they will put in serious trouble.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Lebronjames23(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

am feeling bad though
assuming i dey there, I for beat life commot for ur body.. U no get respect abi
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Lebronjames23(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Secondly am not poor as am a filmmaker my recent camera i just bought c300 mark3 is over $10k, not to mention my fsi dm240 color grading screen i bought last year december $4k,am not a car type because am addicted in buying gears more...
bragging? One naira is not even in ur akant
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by Premiumwriter2: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

am feeling bad though
I'd feel bad too.

Some men no de respect their self sha.

But you did wrong though. Not like you did wrong in fighting him but, personally, I'll never beat a man in front of his family.

He's their rock manh.
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by nizzyong(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
I felt for the innocent wife and daughter too especially the fear they showed in their eyes,
but you still do nothing wrong
Patrioticbreed9:

The man was something else, i felt for his wife and daughters though..
Re: I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's by HRMK: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

obviously ur loaded but two wrongs wont make a right!as a septuagenarian,i tell my kids&grdkids to always avoid trouble!i practise what i preach too!a youth recently damaged my phone!its even beyond repairs!i had to just forgive him!i hope to replace it soon!TAKE IT EASY!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It / How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt / Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.