Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? (25373 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!

The attitudes of people towards you tends to change when you become rich , famous or do something incredible. People who don't talk to you become very friendly, everyone suddenly acts like they know you.

Have you ever experienced this??

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by blazebaba(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2021
Ofcourse it will....you just become a god...na you go con know how he no go enter ur head dey misbehave anyhow...or else you go see anyhow...

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by yanabasee2: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes na...

Get a loan and buy a car now and see how your neighbor will attach a "SIR" to your name ..

And how your family members will begin to include you to important meetings...

Even your church pastor will move you from the ground floor to the pulpit ..

It's a normal thing, people wants to get attached to success and not failure...

351 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by slawormiir: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Sure...nobody wants to associate with failure

Success got siblings, relatives and friends

But you see that niggar called failure...he ain't got nobody

248 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
I will know soon embarassed

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by illicit(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
can a leopard change his spots
We aren't like them who give yield to change.humans will be humans twice on Monday morning, just discover the technique of their behavioural partners and learn to apply it.

12 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Greystone: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Hello Nairalanders!

The attitudes of people towards you tends to change when you become rich , famous or do something incredible. People who don't talk to you become very friendly, everyone suddenly acts like they know you.

Have you ever experienced this??

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Roctation Front page

Yes

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Tokskob2008: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
How I wan take know if there behavior change or not as I never dey rich for now But even if it does I'm still gonna maintain this present behavior and distance we between us by God's grace. I no wan know anybody atal.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Ponytail22: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
I'm not yet rich. I'd revisit this thread when I'm rich.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Damidave1124(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
I'm not rich yet, still in the process. So I don't know. But one thing is sure, whenever I have little cash, people tends to be friendly

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by momodub: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yes ooo but am humble fellow

3 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by TheZebra: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
I spent almost my entire life broke, but in 2019, things started getting better and by 2020 my life changed completely. I wouldn't say I was rich, so I'd rather say I became very comfortable. I started looking fresh, people started giving me respect, babes started coming, life was just sweeter than anything I can ever imagine. That was when I knew money rules the world. Money comes with a power that makes you see yourself above everyone, cos you know you can buy anything, pay for anything, do anything... Mehn money good ooo

269 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Ejlove4u(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
will be rich soon... then I will answer. for now let me read comments

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by IMASTEX: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Certainly, it is actually a default setting. Success attracts all.

3 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by humilitypays(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by AbujaAgent: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yes, they because more friendly. They easily volunteer to help over every little issue. When I do things to upset them, they don't get upset v

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by SonofGod231: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wealth has many friends.
Even dogs and cats will claim to be your relatives.

9 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Alaganature09(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
I don't need this kind of question cos am not rich yet...
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by simhosting: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by wman(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
People's behaviour change if they perceive that you are more comfortable than you look like.

It's a basic human thing.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by YeyeGbami: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
I never rich o, i still dey hustle hard
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by PAWG(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Your phone turns to a bee, always buzzing. I’m not rich though but I know a couple of fellas getting it

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Fisher007: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lmao
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by szczescie(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
C question
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by observer88: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ef
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Queenserah26(f): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Success has many friends, failure is an orphan. That's life.

7 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Drpee33(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yes oh... Ever since I opened my company.. Omo.. see respect... Even got series of VIP invitation to an event smiley

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
By default; success get many friends.

8 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Ademola47(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Though I'm not 'rich', but since I've been earning something reasonable enough for someone of my age, I've noticed some changes.

Firstly, in the neighborhood (viewing centre, mosque inclusive). Most people use the E tag for me (Yoruba people will understand) even people that are my Parent mate. They give some sort of 'Senior man' treatment.

Secondly, family members respect me more. Those that ordinarily overlook me now give utmost regard, and of course, cool attitude since I'm financially independent.

Above all, one thing I've noticed is not actually how rich but how the riches was made. For instance, I have some Yahoo guys of my age in my street that earn 100× of what I earn. Truth be told, they don't get ⅛ of my respect. Just eye-service.

Being okay, at least a bit, has opened many doors for me. Some people I can't ordinarily relate with before now 'interact' with me.

In conclusion, attitudes change positively.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by OfeAchi: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Of course it did change.
I remember last year when I had no car and was constantly trekking from Gbagada to Alausa. Nobody send me. Nobody greets me. I have two female youth corpers living in same compound with me but they treat me like a leper. cry
However, as the universe favoured me and I made millions of money from crypto coins, I bought a brand new 2020 Highlander. If you see they way people worship me now sad shocked
Can you believe these corper girls now compete on who would cook soups and stews for me ?? It's very funny. cheesy
To cut long story short, I have been able to diick these girls on several occasions...
Now my pastor wife is in the habit checking up on me regularly... (This was after I made a generous donation to their ministry)

89 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List / Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? / Egypt Devaluation To Test CBN Resolve On Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.