Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? (25398 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by dheaven: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yes I became a celebrity in my town.

3 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by EBUBS(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol... Recently a friend of mine who was nobody bought two cars just like that. And trust me when I saw this the way I relate with him changed.. so money is power. It does wonders. Makes you relate with people differently...

My advice is "make money"

45 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Eillyeillz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Not Rich yet, so I wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by vikiphy89(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
I will give u my honest answer before this year runs down

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
EBUBS:
Lol... Recently a friend of mine who was nobody bought two cars just like that. And trust me when I saw this the way I relate with him changed.. so money is power. It does wonders. Makes you relate with people differently...

My advice is "make money"

so that peoples attitude toward u will change right?

2 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Toscarel: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silly question

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by kudinkarfe: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
You will have more enemies also. Many will hate you when you become successful especially your friends and some relatives. They will be like you don't deserve it they hustle more than you. Some will be praying that your source of income should block. They might sometimes show their bitterness even in your presence but will claim they are only jocking.

70 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Such is life.
People celebrate the winners only.

5 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by AdaAwka1: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
I bought a car and everyone in my area started to hail me like one big personality, its so embarrassing. Some of my church members now look at me with heightened respect.

54 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheZebra:
I spent almost my entire life broke, but in 2019, things started getting better and by 2020 my life changed completely. I wouldn't say I was rich, so I'd rather say I became very comfortable. I started looking fresh, people started giving me respect, babes started coming, life was just sweeter than anything I can ever imagine. That was when I knew money rules the world. Money comes with a power that makes you see yourself above everyone, cos you know you can buy anything, pay for anything, do anything... Mehn money good ooo
Sapa don show you something, I was waiting for you to say you bought a Land or invested into sometime.. na chop money you see dey jump... Ndo!!

6 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Buffalo2(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
My former employer swore that after leaving his job I will never make it in life and sold same to other members of staff. They all kept away from me but after just some months, God showed HIMSELF in my life. Now they are all calling me on seconds basis for Favour some were even telling me all that transpired after my exit.

17 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by mbak(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
serious
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Jaylord12(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
My childhood friends dey use my matter waka for street,but am one person that don't care about what ppl are saying, specially when I Know am doing the right thing.I dey try all my possible best, to see say I assist them the best way I can but them dey see me as strict and stingy person.... You know success comes with discipline...I disciplined myself not to go to joints where I will engage in all matter of excessive spending....I quitted drinking and so many things I termed vices that can easily pull me back....Am not there yet but God is lifting me..e come be like say satan just release girls toward my direction..i thank God I was able to over the temptation that comes with women but it wasn't easy....I really don't have friends now

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by AdaAwka1: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
As for me if you like have the whole money in the world, I dont care. Material things dont freak me. Cos not all that glitters is Gold. Someone might steal or kill someone make money and buy a big car and house, then one foolish person will now start to envy or over respect the person not knowing how the person got the money. My attitude can only change for the better over a godly man or woman.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Goldbw122(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Your character will change when you are rich, the behaviours of other people will make you change when you are rich, it will be like you are in another world.

14 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by SportsHD: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
OfeAchi:

To cut long story short, I have been able to diick these girls on several occasions...
Now my pastor wife is in the habit checking up on me regularly... (This was after I made a generous donation to their ministry)
Is that why you want to leave your wife?

8 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Goldbw122(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
AdaAwka1:
As for me if you like have the whole money in the world, I dont care. Material things dont freak me. Cos not all that glitters is Gold. Someone might steal or kill someone make money and buy a big car and house, then one foolish person will now start to envy or over respect the person not knowing how the person got the money. My attitude can only change for the better over a godly man or woman.
That is what I always think that is why I don't envy anyone because when the result comes then the person will follow suit, and people will not know what lead to that result that they are facing now... And that is very bad.
Just because of money.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Sluacoast(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
My own time is coming and people will know me for good. Greatest mistake a person will ever make is by ignoring those people who stood by you when you were nothing The dice hasn't stop rolling

19 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by ikay00406(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheZebra:
I spent almost my entire life broke, but in 2019, things started getting better and by 2020 my life changed completely. I wouldn't say I was rich, so I'd rather say I became very comfortable. I started looking fresh, people started giving me respect, babes started coming, life was just sweeter than anything I can ever imagine. That was when I knew money rules the world. Money comes with a power that makes you see yourself above everyone, cos you know you can buy anything, pay for anything, do anything... Mehn money good ooo
Lol.. You've said it all cheesy
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Majestybaba92(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin grin
OfeAchi:
Of course it did change.
I remember last year when I had no car and was constantly trekking from Gbagada to Alausa. Nobody send me. Nobody greets me. I have two female youth corpers living in same compound with me but they treat me like a leper. cry
However, as the universe favoured me and I made millions of money from crypto coins, I bought a brand new 2020 Highlander. If you see they way people worship me now sad shocked
Can you believe these corper girls now compete on who would cook soups and stews for me ?? It's very funny. cheesy
To cut long story short, I have been able to diick these girls on several occasions...
Now my pastor wife is in the habit checking up on me regularly... (This was after I made a generous donation to their ministry)

cry grin
Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Nezzjnr: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
OfeAchi:
Of course it did change.
I remember last year when I had no car and was constantly trekking from Gbagada to Alausa. Nobody send me. Nobody greets me. I have two female youth corpers living in same compound with me but they treat me like a leper. cry
However, as the universe favoured me and I made millions of money from crypto coins, I bought a brand new 2020 Highlander. If you see they way people worship me now sad shocked
Can you believe these corper girls now compete on who would cook soups and stews for me ?? It's very funny. cheesy
Troll cheesy

Aren't you a married man again

8 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Valor11: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Am still on my way to success when I get there I will let u knw cool

2 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Fuckthamods: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Hello Nairalanders!

The attitudes of people towards you tends to change when you become rich , famous or do something incredible. People who don't talk to you become very friendly, everyone suddenly acts like they know you.

Have you ever experienced this??

I find this behaviour very irritating... I can't trust nobody if rich

4 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheZebra:
Money comes with a power that makes you see yourself above everyone
Not yet a billion but I have never ever seen myself as above anyone even my beneficiaries

7 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Depressed101: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Hello Nairalanders!

The attitudes of people towards you tends to change when you become rich , famous or do something incredible. People who don't talk to you become very friendly, everyone suddenly acts like they know you.

Have you ever experienced this??

yes, they will start calling you unnecessary sir.. Greet you, even when they are your senior.. Do eye service in order to please you, seduce you even...

10 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Tundex911: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
It's called "Owo Epo"

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Did The Attitude Of People Towards You Change When You Became Rich? by Mykillo74(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please brothers and sisters help a bro with scalp infection. 0241073844 GTB.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? / Mile 12 Market Comes Back To Life After Deadly Tribal Clash / Everything You Need To Know About Value Added Tax (VAT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.