Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself (2411 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Brunosamel(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
A wise man once said never beg a woman to stay no matter what if she want to leave let her go don't get emotional about it even though it may hurts at first but you will get over it... You've got to move on and focus on yourself... I love her no doubt but I can't give her the love and attention she needs at the moment so she decided to leave she was angry cuz I didn't beg her but only wish her the best as long as it will make her happier...
I don't have any regrets flavour was right after all
"To be a Man is not a day job"

Smiles smiley

8 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Godada(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
A quick one dear friend. What is the name of the wise man you mentioned?

In any case, update yourself. Better days ahead.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Awwww
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Freestainworld(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Better to stay in peace than to accumulate what will break you into pieces.

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by MITCHELL96: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
I swear bro, because if you don't focus on yourself and get the bag she will DEFINITELY leave you because you are broke, that's the way forward, Women just move in, the burden is always on the GUY/MAN, So I wish you well in your Hustle cool

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by MrHighSea: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eventually,you'll still fall for another.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Cholls(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Godada:
A quick one dear friend. What is the name of the wise man you mentioned?

In any case, update yourself. Better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by frankkydee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Firstly, does she really you. I mean a lady that loves you would want your progress and even help in achieving some of your goals and target?
Secondly, Do you really love the lady? Because, if you do, you will create time for her even within your tight schedule?
Thirdly, hope you are not trying to avoid her after you've eaten her juicy *ussy, so, she doesn't interest you anymore?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Brunosamel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
frankkydee:
Firstly, does she really you. I mean a lady that loves you would want your progress and even help in achieving some of your goals and target?
Secondly, Do you really love the lady? Because, if you do, you will create time for her even within your tight schedule?
Thirdly, hope you are not trying to avoid her after you've eaten her juicy *ussy, so, she doesn't interest you anymore?
We have been dating for 3 years I love her and she knows it just ťhat I was struck by life and had to make a little adjustment booms she started accusing me or not caring or giving her attention... That was it
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Op had to motivate himself by personally reminding himself of what one mystery wise man once said cheesy

Op,abeg go enjoy your retirement alone and leave us to our own problem abeg lipsrsealed

Rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by frankkydee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Brunosamel:
We have been dating for 3 years I love her and she knows it just ťhat I was struck by life and had to make a little adjustment booms she started accusing me or not caring or giving her attention... That was it

Then don't border yourself then. Let her be
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Brunosamel(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
frankkydee:

Then don't border yourself then. Let her be
have already done that
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by frankkydee(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Brunosamel:
have already done that

Good. grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Spider20: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Brunosamel:
A wise man once said never beg a woman to stay no matter what if she want to leave let her go don't get emotional about it even though it may hurts at first but you will get over it... You've got to move on and focus on yourself... I love her no doubt but I can't give her the love and attention she needs at the moment so she decided to leave she was angry cuz I didn't beg her but only wish her the best as long as it will make her happier...

Smiles smiley
Mr Man go and date a white woman
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Brunosamel(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Spider20:

Mr Man go and date a white woman
I have never dated one before I will put it into consideration
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
So why are you here ranting about it, you are obviously still pained.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Amarisco(f): 1:45am On Aug 17, 2021
frankkydee:

This is the holy grail. You cannot do without what you love. Life ‘striking’ you would make you find refuge in her, as a calm to the storm. As the antidote to your worries, even a support network to help you through.

If you can’t carry her along with you at least mentally, you don’t love her.

If you can’t be her man because you’re stressed - you don’t love her.

If you can’t do the BARE MINIMUM - even in your lowest of times - just not to neglect her… please finish my sentence.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by cezarman(m): 1:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
Better to stay in peace than to accumulate what will break you into pieces.

This one has broken him already... E dey pain am that's why niqqa created this thread.
"F" shattered his heart.

Good for him grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Brunosamel:
... I love her no doubt but I can't give her the love and attention she needs at the moment so she decided to leave she was angry cuz I didn't beg her but only wish her the best as long as it will make her happier...

Smiles smiley
No be by mouth dem dey take love person. No matter how hectic life gets, you will always find time for the one you love. undecided

You didn't love her so let her be. Maybe one day you will learn what love really means, only hope by then that you would be mature enough to see it for what it is or spend the rest of life a wandering stranger in the land of relationships like many of those doling out advice like sugar cubes here daily - many of them married - with nothing to write home about. undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by DenreleDave(m): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Brunosamel:

Smiles smiley

Same thing I av been doing for sumtyms.

My life and myself is the main thing... Any lady Dt can focus on improving my life, her life and our life should not bother me....
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Moz22: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Amarisco:

This is the holy grail. You cannot do without what you love. Life ‘striking’ you would make you find refuge in her, as a calm to the storm. As the antidote to your worries, even a support network to help you through.

If you can’t carry her along with you at least mentally, you don’t love her.

If you can’t be her man because you’re stressed - you don’t love her.

If you can’t do the BARE MINIMUM - even in your lowest of times - just not to neglect her… please finish my sentence.

just perish this write up abeg
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Amarisco(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Moz22:
just perish this write up abeg
That’s why your life is in shambles. You’re not balanced
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Moz22: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Amarisco:

That’s why your life is in shambles. You’re not balanced
lol... You went to check me out.. how funny
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by ireasontight: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
We sell intimacy gadgets for ladies.

Kindly do 09050089241 for orders.
Enugu/Anambra buyers

Thanks
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by MufasaLion: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
She ain't worth it bro. Focus on the price bra!

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Brunosamel(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
So why are you here ranting about it, you are obviously still pained.
Yes I'm pained cuz I had good intentions for her just needed more time but she left. It's it a crime to focuz on yourself and make something out for oneself she couldn't wait. I wish her all the best
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Brunosamel(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No be by mouth dem dey take love person. No matter how hectic life gets, you will always find time for the one you love. undecided

You didn't love her so let her be. Maybe one day you will learn what love really means, only hope by then that you would be mature enough to see it for what it is or spend the rest of life a wandering stranger in the land of relationships like many of those doling out advice like sugar cubes here daily - many of them married - with nothing to write home about. undecided
You really think I don't love her I check up on her everyday, call her, text her just that I wasn't too available because of work and boom she left and you think is my fault well it's not I have realised hmshe has already made up her mind period
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Brunosamel:
You really think I don't love her I check up on her everyday, call her, text her just that I wasn't too available because of work and boom she left and you think is my fault well it's not I have realised hmshe has already made up her mind period
Like I said, love no be all that mechanical stuff people program themselves to do in relationships. When you love someone, nothing the person does will cause you to even want to let go. The advice of so-called Wiseman will be nothing but foolishness to you and this because love and the wisdom of men no dey too go together and for good reason too! undecided

What you seem to have is a relationship. You said you already let go so let it be. When you finally know love, you will understand what I mean. I just hope that you will also be mature enough to learn to accept love as it comes to you because it might come in a shape and size that might not fit into your plan and agenda. You might need to let go of you to have it. undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Brunosamel(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Like I said, love no be all that mechanical stuff people program themselves to do in relationships. When you love someone, nothing the person does will cause you to even want to let go. The advice of so-called Wiseman will be nothing but foolishness to you and this because love and the wisdom of men no dey too go together and for good reason too! undecided

What you seem to have is a relationship. You said you already let go so let it be. When you finally know love, you will understand what I mean. I just hope that you will also be mature enough to learn to accept love as it comes to you because it might come in a shape and size that might not fit into your plan and agenda. You might need to let go of you to have it. undecided
I get your point but the question is does she love me cuz no matter how much you love someone and the person wants to leave will you force the person to stay remember love has stage by stage so she breaking up with wasn't just because I don't love her she know the best reason why she left and who I'm to beg not to go...

Even Jesus loves us unconditional but he wasn't a fool that beg to be love so what make me exception from it and it's those mechanical programs that makes love sweeter and worth fighting for...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Cowbell521: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Brunosamel:

Smiles smiley
This mumu dey praise himself like say he no go still call her before Sunday
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Cowbell521: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
MrHighSea:
Eventually,you'll still fall for another.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cuz I Choose To Focus On Myself by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Brunosamel:
I get your point but the question is does she love me cuz no matter how much you love someone and the person wants to leave will you force the person to stay remember love has stage by stage so she breaking up with wasn't just because I don't love her she know the best reason why she left and who I'm to beg not to go...
I can't speak of whether she does or not since the side i have read from is yours and not hers. undecided

Love ìndeed has phases, yes, but throughout each phase, it maintains its integrity .I.e. when it is love. Recall you in your Op proclaimed that you wanted to focus on you and not anyone else? Unless what you intend to focus on is bigger and greater than the love itself, you would always find reason to include love in your plan. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

(shots Videos) Sexy Hot Ebony Africa Girls Twerking / Scared Of Having Sex / Prisoner Of Love: In The Guise Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.