Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape (5884 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by SultanOfPuna: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2021
I bleeped the hell out of one chick last year September.
Like I bleeped her mercilessly and she came back for more and even stayed over for days before leaving.
After that encounter
I no longer pick her calls and stopped talking to her.

Its been half a year She calls but I don't pick, I have anoda babe so I don't wanna spoil things.
I feel like she is angry with me for not talking to her since

My concern is I'm scared if I blow up and become successful, she might come out and say I raped her in the past.
To tarnish my image,
I need advice from you guys, should I call her and mend things up. So that I know that we're cool and have no issue.

I know I will blow up and become successful that is why I'm planning ahead incase she or any random girl I had sex with comes out with false allegations.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by SultanOfPuna: 1:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Ole551:
Good one
Guy delete that advert photos or get ready to be banned for 1 week for breaking rule 18
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by NEZON(m): 2:06am On Aug 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Guy delete that advert photos or get ready to be banned for 1 week for breaking rule 18

Please shw me how to delete.
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by SultanOfPuna: 2:43am On Aug 17, 2021
NEZON:

Please shw me how to delete.
Go to his comment, Press report button
Then scroll down and type 18 in the box below

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by MightyHand(m): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2021
You do well
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by SultanOfPuna: 3:28am On Aug 17, 2021
MightyHand:
You do well
make I call her?
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by BigDawsNet: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Give your life to Christ bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by dudusky007(m): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Hmm
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by StPete: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2021
You obviously raped her and that's why you are worried she would use that line OP. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it if she chooses to report you so that next time you shouldn't allow your preek control your brain

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by 2special(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Invite her again, get a video recorder in your apartment showing she makes the move for sex and drill her hole again like madd....save the video, if she raise any rape accusation, just show the cops the video that it was mutual consent....No force applied, that she was even the one that makes the move for sex, then see your Lawyer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Sonnobax15(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy
Wow wow wow to the only guy who've seen into his future and knows he'll blow tongue

Op,you get Sense cha......Via say na wise man go try take advantage of any kind wahala today wey go come back to haunt am tomorrow...

So,call her, infact arrange one last date with her and end things up with her maturely...But this time around,op,no fvck her abeg undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nostring: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Baba u raped her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Elzazzi: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Lots of mentally unstable fellows on this forum.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2021
don't worry you no go blow cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by WoeBetide666: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2021
I get the full video
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by TheWolfen(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Smh lots of hypocrites on this platform.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by MufasaLion: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2021
StPete:
You obviously raped her and that's why you are worried she would use that line OP. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it if she chooses to report you so that next time you shouldn't allow your preek control your brain

LMAO
Super Cop!
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
After u don enjoy toto,you wan run.

Nigerian men..... Fear them
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Jesterinjay: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2021
So after u dn chop person pikin,block am. U wan blow Come enta heaven make i see angry
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by JOACHINpedro: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by zexy2030(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

After u don chop money u too wan run, naija gehls fear dem!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
zexy2030:

After u don chop money u too wan run, naija gehls fear dem!

And if I mistakenly catch you, I go fvck u like say I no get another chance.
na wetin u dey wish for na but u no go see am.

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by zexy2030(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
na wetin u dey wish for na but u no go see am.
I'm not Interested in your pothole... tongue undecided
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
zexy2030:

I'm not Interested in your pothole... grin grin
I am very glad that you are not interested. cool cool
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by zexy2030(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am very glad that you are not interested. cool cool
Weytin dey do ds one...mtchwww

And stop editing what I didn't say, ok, fvck off my mention.
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Like I bleeped her mercilessly and she came back for more and even stayed over for days before leaving.
After that encounter

Its been half a year She calls but I don't pick, I have anoda babe so I don't wanna spoil things.

My concern is I'm scared if I blow up and become successful, she might come out and say I raped her in the past.
To tarnish my image,
I need advice from you guys, should I call her and mend things up. So that I know that we're cool and have no issue.

I know I will blow up and become successful that is why I'm planning ahead incase she or any random girl I had sex with comes out with false allegations.

angry
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by NEZON(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Go to his comment, Press report button
Then scroll down and type 18 in the box below
Please explain how one can we delete post or comment on nairaland, I have no idea bro.
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
After that encounter

To tarnish my image,

ok so u rape somebody & u need us to help u lie u dint rape somebody...correct??
bro...have u considerd Vansectomy where doctors chop of yor kondo & replace it with plastic cotton wool? it usually helps sir! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2021
zexy2030:

Weytin dey do ds one...mtchwww

And stop editing what I didn't say, ok, fvck off my mention.
Lol grin grin
Nigerian men... Fear them. They can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
Nigerian men... Fear them. They can lie for Africa.

angry
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by bigdammyj: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

32yrs Man Spends Millions Of Dollars On Surgeries Just To Look Like A Dog (VIDEO / This Woman Is My Crush (photo) / Can You Make Love With Your Brother/sisters-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.