Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape (5900 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
Nigerian men... Fear them. They can lie for Africa.

YOU AGAIN. ..stalkin me?
LEAVE ME ALONE I BEG. i do not want sexx. NEVER!!! angry
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry
papa pumpum, why u dey vex?
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

YOU AGAIN. ..stalkin me?
LEAVE ME ALONE I BEG.i do not want sexx. NEVER!!! angry
u wish grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
papa pumpum, why u dey vex?

ok i will for give u iff u gimmmmmmmme some!!! cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
u wish grin grin grin

angry
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok i will for give u iff u gimmmmmmmme some!!! cheesy
give you wetin
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
give you wetin

pucccccccccccccccccy nah....u think am gere to sell ground nut?

ok i be happier if u gimmmme punnny so we can oficially be friends...& i will make u my nomba one sweet hat.. deal? cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

pucccccccccccccccccy nah....u think am gere to sell ground nut?

ok i be happier if u gimmmme punnny so we can oficially be friends...& i will make u my nomba one sweet hat.. deal? cheesy

Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:

kaiiiiii ..IS THAT A YESSSSSSSSSS?? U SAYIN YESSSSSSSS? cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

kaiiiiii ..IS THAT A YESSSSSSSSSS?? U SAYIN YESSSSSSSS? cheesy
NO
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Pumpumking: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
NO

^^^^^ this one dont have taste!! (goat) angry
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I bleeped the hell out of one chick last year September.
Like I bleeped her mercilessly and she came back for more and even stayed over for days before leaving.
After that encounter
I no longer pick her calls and stopped talking to her.

Its been half a year She calls but I don't pick, I have anoda babe so I don't wanna spoil things.
I feel like she is angry with me for not talking to her since

My concern is I'm scared if I blow up and become successful, she might come out and say I raped her in the past.
To tarnish my image,
I need advice from you guys, should I call her and mend things up. So that I know that we're cool and have no issue.

I know I will blow up and become successful that is why I'm planning ahead incase she or any random girl I had sex with comes out with false allegations.

grin grin grin

There's really no defence, even if you mend fences.

The best you can do is mend fences, then bang her again and keep receipts of her riding you.

But how many of these can you keep? And one day they might get into the wrong hands and you'll become popular grin.

Just bone her, cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Even the love of your life could come out tomorrow with spurious claims...just to spite you, or for attention.
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by SultanOfPuna: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

grin grin grin

There's really no defence, even if you mend fences.

The best you can do is mend fences, then bang her again and keep receipts of her riding you.

But how many of these can you keep? And one day they might get into the wrong hands and you'll become popular grin.

Just bone her, cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Even the love of your life could come out tomorrow with spurious claims...just to spite you, or for attention.

You are the only one that has sense
Look at those 1diots already saying that I raped her.
You see!!!
This has open my eyes to see how guillable and biased the public is when a woman lay false accusations.
See those 1diots already saying I raped her, are the same ones to turn a blind eye when a guy accuse a girl of rape.
This has really opened my eyes
Look how they all concluded without evidence or proof.
This is why I don't take rape accusations serious. Any daughter of Jezebel can come out and accuse you and shameless 1diots will believe her.
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
don't worry you no go blow cheesy
Hahahahaha
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by DeeFlask(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Juliet751:
Hahahahaha
sis pls my email doesn’t work ma pls contact me on gslexus01@gmail.com thanks ma
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
DeeFlask:
sis pls my email doesn’t work ma pls contact me on gslexus01@gmail.com thanks ma
I've been trying to reach you.hope ya good now.
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by DeeFlask(m): 5:06am On Aug 26, 2021
Juliet751:
I've been trying to reach you.hope ya good now.
here is my WhatsApp number sis zero eight one two two nine three six zero four eight
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2021
DeeFlask:
here is my WhatsApp number sis zero eight one two two nine three six zero four eight
Am sorry my phone is not that good for now so i cant message you on WhatsApp.here is my gmail julietjoseph751@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Handle This Girl, Before She Accuse Me Of Rape by DeeFlask(m): 3:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Juliet751:
Am sorry my phone is not that good for now so i cant message you on WhatsApp.here is my gmail julietjoseph751@gmail.com
okay sis

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug / She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.