Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? (104681 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
24brains:
I will bleep her front and back and nothing will happen. When i walk through the fire, i will not be burned.
calm down, you seriously need this. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by falcon01: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Onyenna:
Daayyuumm!

Ike gwuru.....
he lost his canability

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
"Trophy wife" taken a little too seriously?
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Hezmatosky: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Must you always knack on invited? Like, i rarely go to ladies' house just because of all these nonsense angry
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by All4good: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
I will proceed with the knacking,after Cumming,I'll carry my condom and japa cheesy

The picture you see, is not a hall of fame;
Rather its your ancestors that knacked before you and couldn't Japa ;
So how you think say your case go different.

U gat to go borrow sense grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by macho44(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I'll ask for wisdom
Shey ur name na Solomon?
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by cardoctor(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
See the size of some of the cds. How did that get in there? Hmmmmm

Im only replying cos its past midnight.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Iamvalentine: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
I can't comment on this
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by SuperNova33: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
All men thread ... The testosterone is leaking from my keyboard.

And they all nasty, stanky ass men too...How can you even enter such a room gadamit

My brain can't even let me imaging such it is just telling me access denied!

I love to nut but I ain't nuts!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by ModeEbo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jakpa jakpa
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Bifwoli: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
I will proceed with the knacking,after Cumming,I'll carry my condom and japa cheesy
You're a a filthy dirty man.Go for cleansing and repentance asap.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
So many walking corps on nairaland.

I pity you.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by l0uie(m): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
No funny shit, but na to dey strapped up at all times still be the koko.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by plsdisvirginme: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Baawaa:
You will not use condom, simple
Not every hole are meant to be dung.
From handsome2013.
Culled from Handsome the slayer of punana
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by t2luv1: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2021
Megatron77:
Must you knack? so you no go fit save yourself by not knacking.

Hummm woman that is not easy to do. Hard dick ain't got no conscience. All the blood needed in the brain to make rational decision is now between the leg, Hard for a man to turn it down
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Vokians(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Frivolous post and senseless question.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by iluvdonjazzy: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2021
illicit:
My dick will not even rise....
immediately the dick will die a natural death.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by PlanktonX: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2021
ifyken:
I go still Nack her as a real niggar. I don't care who bleeps her before me, I don't care who will fvck her after me, I also dont care who is fucking her with me, my own is to fvck and go

Fvck and go abi?

By the time you use 12 years to ride okada for agege, you go know say ,you gat no where to go.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:
What will u do if get invited by a lady to her apartment and you see these things on her wall.
Will u still proceed to knack her or you will japa .
Guys,will u still get mind to knack this kain woman.
Drop you comments below

CERTIFICATE OF RETURN ! GOLD COPY [LATEST LANDLORD].
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by lonelydora: 2:12am On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:
What will u do if get invited by a lady to her apartment and you see these things on her wall.
Will u still proceed to knack her or you will japa .
Guys,will u still get mind to knack this kain woman.
Drop you comments below

One thing must kill a man.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by RichAta: 3:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Many will not realise it, but these are female condoms. Look closely. One will see the rings at the ends. And that's why they are so large

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by litaninja(m): 3:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Wisdom will not kill you.

Baawaa:
You will not use condom,simple
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by samwillyco1(m): 3:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Nothing dey there
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Saintkingsley88: 3:36am On Sep 19, 2021
I go start to dey cry ni o
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Some people are actually doing come back cuz I can see some pictures twice or thrice sef
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by HERSLEY(f): 4:34am On Sep 19, 2021
illicit:
My dick will not even rise....
hmmm linus
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Onwe6666: 4:46am On Sep 19, 2021
As i take enter the room na so i go take reverse....take off
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Rhozabeth(m): 5:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Abeg, what kind of question is this? And why go to knack a girl in her house, pls who does that?
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by fortune1968: 5:16am On Sep 19, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
I'll ask for wisdom
from who ? God don't support adultery or fornication Maybe ,you will ask Satan that led you there .
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Bankowner: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2021
And she will replace the condom with the real thing, your preeek!!
Baawaa:
You will not use condom,simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.