Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,730 members, 7,855,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? (104694 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Samnavy: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2021
I will go with my cd
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Dagger111(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I don't care who have swim before me
I don't care who is swimming as I'm swimming
I don't care who will swim after me

I'll swim my swim and sharply commot the pool

Slawormir's quote.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by showafrica(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:
What will u do if get invited by a lady to her apartment and you see these things on her wall.
Will u still proceed to knack her or you will japa .
Guys,will u still get mind to knack this kain woman.
Drop you comments below

Is knacking really a sin? Bible said do not commit adultery. I am beginning to think adultery and knacking are not the same as far as the two of you are single and have good intentions for each other. I may be wrong though.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by fredoooooo: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Baawaa:
You will not use condom,simple
She go wear female condom ...
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by kelmicheal: 6:47am On Sep 19, 2021
This is how it is in the spirit relm when many of our men sleeping with different kinds of women and their destinies captured through s*x
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Elidrisy20: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2021
Just add your own on the wall, and move jare
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Georgejeez: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2021
grin grin pic made me remember an episode I watched in Super story years ago .
The lecturer pressured and cajoled the female student to be his mistress ,she refused which made the lecturer to fail her continuously .
She later succumbed to his advances so as not to get an extra year ,Oga lecturer took her to a hotel , lodged and had a good time banging the hot dark female student .
After the sex romp ,Baba lay on his back with a white towel around his waist relishing the euphoric enjoyments, babe sat on the edge of the bed ,checked her handbag and brought out a bundle of pictures , started going through them one after the other , Oga lecturer was puzzled ,he sat and asked the girl why she was looking at the pictures , she replied " these are the pics of the men who have slept with me ,they all died within a week ".
The scream from the lecturer was really epic,,you know Yoruba people na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Osahonfer(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2021
erubati:
What will u do if get invited by a lady to her apartment and you see these things on her wall.
Will u still proceed to knack her or you will japa .
Guys,will u still get mind to knack this kain woman.
Drop you comments below
i will knack and japa with my condom
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Bifwoli:
You're a a filthy dirty man.Go for cleansing and repentance asap.
Idiotic scallywag! You buttscratcher can't identify sarcasm. I leave you to your folly undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by stanlink(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2021
illicit:
My dick will not even rise....
Stop lying igo fire down
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Spectaclesawe25: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2021
This isn't a male condom, it is a femidom (Female condom), na she dey protect herself she no wan get Baby daddy.
Imagine if after unprotected sex, a man can also get pregnant, den everyman go dey double up nio.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Mckhala80(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2021
Na why i dey always like carry Goya olive oil waka incase matters like dz arise. Sprinkle the whole room before proceedings.
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by naturefellow(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2021
I'll counsel her
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by petluvsu(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2021
I will do my own n hang amu myself. Her dad!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by illicit(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2021
stanlink:

Stop lying igo fire down

No o, the room is disgusting nah
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by illicit(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2021
HERSLEY:
hmmm linus

I swear it down
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by illicit(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Convention107:

Sometimes d!ck do fear for the life of its master

Yes nah
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Tuger121(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Baawaa:
You will not use condom,simple
na your prick go Dey there grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by ciro11(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

Look at the picture well. She is not sad about the people she hung who died. She is more sad about the people who ran with it and ran mad.

Lol! Bros your imagination na bomb, the way you take see all these including her thoughts from the pic dey surprise me oo
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by BestJay(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Run for my life, sharp guy no dey here ooo
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by stanlink(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
illicit:

No o, the room is disgusting nah

Lol nothing do u , I see u still have the fear of God inside of u so please don't even pay a visit
Re: What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? by Bifwoli: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

Idiotic scallywag! You buttscratcher can't identify sarcasm. I leave you to your folly undecided
I like your username though ,hahaha .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.