Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,794 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again (29991 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Blame Jonathan For N'delta Militancy Attacks - Oshiomhole / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by dayo23(f): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
ABUJA – The verbal war between the ex-Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Peter Orubebe and the Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State Wednesday took a dimension of pedestrian, with the ex-Minister calling Oshiomhole a ‘garage boy’ and vowing to expose his dubious deeds against Nigerians.
Orubebe in a swift reaction to Oshiomhole’s response to his (Orubebe) earlier remarks on him, said that the Comrade Oshiomhole’s attempt to link his advice to President Muhammadu Buhari to be weary of popular Villa sycophants to his fears of a possible probe with connection to the East- West road project shows he is indeed a ‘garage boy’ who lacks focus.

Orubebe who described the governor’s insinuation as laughable, maintained that the Edo state Governor has failed to address the issue of sycophancy which he accused him of.

He said Oshiomhole is suffering from chronic diarrhoea of the mouth and that is why he has lately been misleading Nigerians as his illiteracy is beyond human comprehension.

The former Minister of Special duties further argued that his integrity and high level of accountability all through his six years service to the nation as the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs cannot be matched nor compromised.

He added, “I am proud to have been a vital instrument used by God to take the once abandoned East- West road project to an admirable 80 percent level of completion. It is unfortunate that our respected Niger Delta could produced the likes of Oshiomhole who is a garage boy that should be at the motor park as a son.

Threatening to expose Oshiomhole more, Elder Orubebe said, “I will disgrace him publicly and tell the world about his dubious deeds as governor as well as his role in the botched Third Term Bid of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

“I am going to open his can of worms to the point that Nigerians will stone him if seen on the streets. I don’t talk carelessly as I have my facts to prove my points.’

On the alleged embezzlement of several billions of naira under his regime as minister of Niger Delta, he said, “I am not afraid of probe, am a man of integrity under whose watch the abandoned 42 bridges and 1040 culverts that was initially without designed was upgraded to the level it is today.

“Every reasonable Niger Deltan and Nigerians at large knows that I am the admired face of the East West road, I can stand tall, anywhere and anytime to defend my administration as well as account for every dime that was allocated for the several projects we embarked upon’.

“My Co- ministers and every other person who was a member of the federal Executive Council under former president Jonathan’s watch can attest to the fact that I was a vessel par excellence who had result oriented contributed to make towards moving the nation forward,” he said.

On the statement by the Oshiomhole that he should be cooling off in jail following his actions at the 2015 presidential election collation Centre, Elder Orubebe said, “if he is reasonable, he will not refer to my action at the election result collation centre.”
“This is because, history will talk about it and Nigerians will be proud of me. Yes, I had to apologise to Nigerians, particularly the youths over my I term ‘wrong approach to a just course’. Yes, I had a just case that was deliberately ignored, as one who felt cheated, and so reacted
He said, “I’m laughing at him because, if there’s anyone who should bury his face in shame, it has to be Oshiomhole who disgraced, harassed and rough handled a poor widow who he should have ordinarily accommodated.”

He continued, “My people are very proud of me, I mean the aged, the poor and orphans. I don’t disgrace them before putting smiles on their faces.
“I maintain the fact that Oshiomhole is a popular villa sycophant, a garage boy and that PMB should be weary of him, if he must succeed and be really admired.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/you-are-a-garage-boy-orubebe-attacks-oshiomhole-again/

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by eleojo23: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Somebody should tell these two old men to stop acting like kids.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by funmijoyb(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
I totally dislike the personalty of this Kid known as [size=30pt]Orubebe fool[/size]

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EgusiSoup: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin

Click LIKE if one Kunu drunk is a DULLARD

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by dayo23(f): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
funmijoyb:
I totally dislike the personalty of this Kid known as [size=30pt]Orubebe fool[/size]
his attitude totally disgusting....old man way dey behave like kid

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by chino11(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oshiomhole is not only the ugliest Nigerian but he is equally devoid of commonsense.

Orubebe has just taken the ugly fool to the cleaners. Good job Orubebe.

257 Likes 25 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by deji68: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Grab my bowl of Kunu, 2 points to orubebe... chei he finish Oshio grin grin grin grin grin

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by doublewisdom: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oshomole is trying hard to impress Lara hence his diarrhoea of the mouth.

168 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by kokoA(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lwkmd.. grin Orubebe calling somebody a garage boy grin Oshiomole will just play back his "Jega" episode for him. End of discussion.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Holyfield1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'm beginning to believe Oshobaba is infected with diarrhoea o!..Yesterday it was ''Mathematical diarrhoea'' Today ''Mouth Diarrhoea....Please Oshiomole stop disgracing us

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by dayo23(f): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
chino11:
Oshiomhole is not only the ugliest Nigerian but lacks commonsense.

Orubebe has just taken the ugly fool to the cleaners. Good job Orubebe.
if Oshiomole advertise vacancy for the post of a houseboy, I bet u go be the first person to apply! Fineboy with empty pocket

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by midolian(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Let's not forget Orubebe was mad for few minutes and apologised some minutes later. He shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Welrez(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'm beginning to believe that not only does Adams Oshiomole look like Obasanjo, but may also be from the same unfortunate womb!

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EdCure: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
After the drama with Jega the other day, Orubebe has nothing left to lose. He can as well walk naked on the streets of warri and nobody will raise an eyebrow because his case is no longer different from that of a mad man.

In saner climes, this national embarrassment of a man would confine his silly âss to a monastery.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by eleojo23: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
dayo 23:
if Oshiomole addvertise vacancy for the post of an houseboy, I bet u go be the first person to apply! Fineboy with empty pocket

ehm... (coughs lightly) Bro Dayo, it is a houseboy not an houseboy. You must have dropped the letter 'H' again. cheesy

(Don't be offended please! Just kidding around) grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EdCure: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
Orubebe na mumu na..He shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy
Those are the kind of men that speak for Jonathan. Men with no modicum of credibility.
He did it with FFK throughout a whole campaign period. I'm not surprised at his new pick.

25 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EdCure: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
"Mr Orubebe, you are a former Minister of the Federal Republic .You are a statesman in your own right. You should be careful about what you say or what allegations or accusations you make. Certainly you should be careful about your public conduct!”

--Attahiru Jega.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Aitee1: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
This movie by our polithiefician is getting interesting grin

Imagine the people we have as leaders exhibiting zero public decorum, indeed we need an overhaul of our political system sad

7 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by MadCow1: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
I shock say Orubebe still get mouth to dey yarn

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by allanphash7(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Comedy half hour

5 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by clefstone(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na wording these old men dey do?
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Viktor1983(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Poli-Thieves.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by efilefun(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
See Pot calling kettle black... Lol Orubebe is a disgrace to his entire family, someone who should be hiding his head in shame is still shouting here like a sex starved mosquito and some wailers are hailing the ode Mtcheeew

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by ChelseaDr(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmm....

.....when elders start behaving like kids......what will the kids do?
Whatever happened to integrity!!! Elders are supposed to be men of few words, men out of whose mouths emanate words of wisdom. But alas, today we have leaders who lack good buccal sphincteric control and the resultant effect is foul-smelling, mucoid-streaken oral diarrhoea.....diasppointing is a gross understatement.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Tval(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
With this picture, tell me who that name fits.

21 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by brixton: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice one Orubebe, take that dwarf to the cleaners and if he comes back with a response; simply tell him to show us his ssce result. It is an open secret that Oshiomohle is a gov without sch certificate.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by gokay11(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Somebody should help Orubebe with Jegacine to cure his madness.

13 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by ladyF(f): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol....see old men dey fight like small pikin. And these are our leaders of today? The leaders of tomorrow should do and come abeg.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Cyriloha(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
attack ke nah only words I dey see here no punch throw no katabot nothing no chucking no shuckibg and you call that attack Bro dem De quarrel simple take note okay
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by hinwazaka: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Technically, Orubebe is right. Oshiomole's master is Delta born- Benin mob boss Bob Izua. He helps out at the motor parks bullying bus drivers and travellers. So in essence Oshiomole is truly a GARAGE BOY

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Autolord: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oshiomole is truly a garage boy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.