Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (37487 Views)

My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by chynabest(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2013
I reserve my comment
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by DICKtator: 9:54am On May 24, 2013
There was one that came to my crib. I can never forget the beautiful face.They always come in group.She came with an elderly woman. I had to invite them in but briefly cos i was going for an urgent appointment. I made sure i set another time for us to meet and discuss(I actually like reading their pamphlets and books cos of its educative and informative and all the pictures in it!!). The crux of the matter was the lady.She was so damn beautiful. I mean at the point that i saw her, I was ready to be a JW!!!!. I made her promise(this time i insisted not the other way round!!!) that she come the next day to preach to me.
But unfortunately for me, i had to go on another unscheduled business appointment the next day and i was told that she came.That was the last i ever saw or heard from her.Wished i gave her my number or i collected hers.
I still comb all their churches subtly searching for her.
Please you really need to see this girl
You would give your life to Christ on the spot!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2013
I once has a Jehovah Witness girl as a girlfriend, we dated for a whole year and never had sex, but she was no longer a virgin and i don't know who she lost it to....well she preaches a lot. Another Jehovah witness though just a friend, she preaches a lot and dresses very decently.

But they are very beautiful.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by tfer50: 4:34pm On May 24, 2013
It's funny, the girl I told you the story about has two other sisters, both younger and both were brought up as JW's by their mom (their dad left when they were young). Both are absolutely stunning too, the younger one was married to a JW but got divorced about a year later and the older one married a JW and got divorced from him after about 12 years of marriage. The older one I know well and she is a player, so much so that she was banished from the church for "fornicating" with another man while she was still married. She seems much happier now, she sees the religion as a cult that seems to attract people who are in a bad place in their lives and they seem to prey on people like that; mostly poor, mostly minorities. The girl I'm with is kind of stuck in the middle, we have sex all the time but she still believes in what the church preaches. She's not trying to convert me and I really don't know what the future holds for us.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Monicasque(f): 5:03pm On May 24, 2013
my former ex friend was one. what made me stop our friendship is that she would preach and all but ended up having a baby out of wedlock even before finishing secondary school then had the guts of going behind her mom's back to marry the guy in court , then divorced after 2 years and now at age 20 something cohabits with a 55year old grand pa who is here on a work contract. to me it felt that she was fake so i decided to cut all ties
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by tfer50: 6:07pm On May 24, 2013
I do find a lot of them to be hypocrites, they preach how everyone who's not a JW is evil and won't be "saved" but when they do something wrong or against their beliefs all they feel they have to do is repent and "be truly sorry" they did it and everything is OK again. It's like getting a do-over whenever you want to break the rules. When I see the people that belong to this cult, they all look so pitiful and the church makes them think this is the only good thing in their lives. They discourage them from talking to anyone outside of the cult by telling them if you do, it's evil and they will corrupt you and your thoughts. It's classic mind control....
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Vickson123: 11:53pm On May 24, 2013
hardbody: Some truths and some lies are being peddled here. JW are very strict, they do not preach condom, they insist on no se.x or abstinene. Having said that, some of them are wild and crazy. I was brought up by strict JW parents, they still are. My elder brother was a virgin till he married, I on my part started go haywire right from the Uni days, I smoke, drink, womanize and still carry the facade of being a staunch member. If you judge them by my standards, you will be making serious mistakes. I aware that if I am caught on any of those, I will be disciplined, probably by disfellowshipping. Infact I recently flew to warri to meet another wild JW witness babe and we down. I did not pretend she was the good type, she also knew I wasn't the very good type. Both our parents are elders in our various congregations but sometimes act like humans.

As for marriage, no witness girl will be willing to marry an outsider, if it does happen, she will remain unhappy thereafter. For all my madness, I know that witnesses know and preach the truth, which is why I can never attend any other religious organizations.

@op, if you have not left the girl alone all these while, please let her go so you can both be happy individually. I am done.

Hm...
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Vickson123: 11:53pm On May 24, 2013
mxxpunkxx: Sripturally n honestly, premarital sex is wrong. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. But if a JW chooses to go astray, don't blame it on the religion. Blame it on his conscience.

After all he has an accounting with God and not you. Besides outta every 12, there must be a Judas. Am living proof, the bible warns against immodest body piercings e.g. Tattoos.

buh my left hand is totally covered with tattoos, yes from my left shoulder to the fingertips and I plait my hair, pierced ears. Yes I've been a JW since foetal conception.

So who's to blame? The religion? Or me? (food for thought)

Seriously bro... Am very much impressed by ur honesty.
Am a JW nd d truth iz this : we are HUMANS jst like everyone else!!! We try as much as possible 2 live by bible standards but many times we go wrong, pray 2 God 4 forgiveness nd move on!
*PROUDLY Jehovah's Witness*

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by tfer50: 1:56pm On May 28, 2013
I think the religion corrupts people to the extent where they are left to feel that their religion is all that's there to make them happy, that's the problem I have with it. I also think it corrupts the religion itself from what being a catholic is all about, they tend to demonize every other religion instead of preaching harmony. Radical Muslims do that too...
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by mskata(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque: my former ex friend was one. what made me stop our friendship is that she would preach and all but ended up having a baby out of wedlock even before finishing secondary school then had the guts of going behind her mom's back to marry the guy in court , then divorced after 2 years and now at age 20 something cohabits with a 55year old grand pa who is here on a work contract. to me it felt that she was fake so i decided to cut all ties

Is u a HE or a SHE
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 28, 2013
rully2: JW are usually decent people, agreed there might be some crazy ones among them who live their life like every other people. I know the majority of them strive hard to live by their bible beliefs and standard. They are imperfect too, so they can also fall into temptation , they do not claim to be better than other people, but i do know that they strictly uphold to their bible standard and if it happens that a member falls into some sort of sin like fornication, and the group gets to know about it, that person will be dis-membered as a form of discipline.

But generally they are beautiful people and i know they've got lots of attractive people among themĀ  wink

Yes. Thank you for pointing that out. Even the male members can be as attractive as the pictures in their Awake booklet. Maybe they only go after such people.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by AK123(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2013
hardbody: Some truths and some lies are being peddled here. JW are very strict, they do not preach condom, they insist on no se.x or abstinene. Having said that, some of them are wild and crazy. I was brought up by strict JW parents, they still are. My elder brother was a virgin till he married, I on my part started go haywire right from the Uni days, I smoke, drink, womanize and still carry the facade of being a staunch member. If you judge them by my standards, you will be making serious mistakes. I aware that if I am caught on any of those, I will be disciplined, probably by disfellowshipping. Infact I recently flew to warri to meet another wild JW witness babe and we down. I did not pretend she was the good type, she also knew I wasn't the very good type. Both our parents are elders in our various congregations but sometimes act like humans.

As for marriage, no witness girl will be willing to marry an outsider, if it does happen, she will remain unhappy thereafter. For all my madness, I know that witnesses know and preach the truth, which is why I can never attend any other religious organizations.

@op, if you have not left the girl alone all these while, please let her go so you can both be happy individually. I am done.
send me your full names congregation number name of the cordinator so I can send them a copy of your confession and ur pix on ur profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by ShirelleBaby: 7:24am On May 29, 2013
God bless you
krixik: It's a lie. They are like any other religious sect where you have the good, the bad and the ugly.
perfect answer for the question....dey wan claim sey na dem holy pass...pluzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 29, 2013
I used to think their girls are not 'approachable' throughout my uni days. Until a female friend, incidentally a JW, told me that if they would 'do' it, they prefer doing 'away' but surely not home.

I confirmed this during my service year. Those gals I met surely know how to go about it.

Simply put, You stood no chance of bleeping a JW girl where she is known, instead take her far afield.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by tfer50: 4:28pm On May 29, 2013
kingphemy: I used to think their girls are not 'approachable' throughout my uni days. Until a female friend, incidentally a JW, told me that if they would 'do' it, they prefer doing 'away' but surely not home.

I confirmed this during my service year. Those gals I met surely know how to go about it.

Simply put, You stood no chance of bleeping a JW girl where she is known, instead take her far afield.

That was exactly my experience in my story. We have been intimate with each other for over a year and almost no one knows about it in her church group. While we don't do it "away" we do it in secret which, I guess, is the same. I'm assuming if anyone from her congregation found out she was sleeping with me they'd throw rocks at her, they strike me as being like that. When we're out together, especially in her neighborhood, we can have no displays of public affection, not even hand holding but as soon as we're in another part of town or on the subway, almost anything goes. The put such a stigma on members to behave they feel they have to hide what they really want to do. It's like big brother is watching all the time.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by ericgold(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2013
greateros:

Please dnt lie against them.

They hav very beautiful girls among them and they are very strict when it comes to adultery/fornication [talking from experience of several failures in trying to lure about two or more of them to bed]. Among all the churches, i can tell you that its among them u will find a very decent and very honest people.

If ever i decide to be religious, i will surely be one of them.
that's a very bIG LIE JW are the worst hypocrite I have seen in my life, and mind you am talking from xperience nt a make up story, a JW guy was dating my sista and eventually she got pregnant,we were thinking that marriage is the next item on their mind but to our greatest surprise the mother of the boy(JW) persuaded my sis to abort the child,saying that they cannot marry an outsider that's not a J..they are worldly inclined sett off people and they go about preaching the gospel,NA GOD go judge una JW my ass
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by tfer50: 5:14pm On May 30, 2013
ericgold: that's a very bIG LIE JW are the worst hypocrite I have seen in my life, and mind you am talking from xperience nt a make up story, a JW guy was dating my sista and eventually she got pregnant,we were thinking that marriage is the next item on their mind but to our greatest surprise the mother of the boy(JW) persuaded my sis to abort the child,saying that they cannot marry an outsider that's not a J..they are worldly inclined sett off people and they go about preaching the gospel,NA GOD go judge una JW my ass

Yep, that has been my experience too. All they have to do is "repent" on what they did wrong and they go right back to their religion.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 30, 2013
Vickson123:

Seriously bro... Am very much impressed by ur honesty.
Am a JW nd d truth iz this : we are HUMANS jst like everyone else!!! We try as much as possible 2 live by bible standards but many times we go wrong, pray 2 God 4 forgiveness nd move on!
*PROUDLY Jehovah's Witness*

Nice!!!
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2013
kingphemy: I used to think their girls are not 'approachable' throughout my uni days. Until a female friend, incidentally a JW, told me that if they would 'do' it, they prefer doing 'away' but surely not home.

But if given a choice between a JW girl and any other for marriage, I will definitely go for the JW.

They are generally decent, dresses well and respect the sanctity of marriage.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 30, 2013
PROUDLY JW, PROUDLY JEHOVAH'S WITNESS................ jehovah's witnesses as a group seeks to do God's will....and of course they.... but their are individuals among them who deviate and follow d wrong course.......still, they are d best.... the next time they call on ur door, pls listen to them...itz urgent, for ur own good.......PROUDLY JW, PROUDLY JEHOVAH'S WITNESS...............PROUDLY JW, PROUDLY JEHOVAH'S WITNESS...............4lyf...4lyf...4lyf. thank uuu JEHOVAH FOR SHOWING US D WAY TO LIFE...

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Hurpy007:
if they were so moral. . . .they wouldnt be here

was it a sin to be on the web?
Personally On Facebook in that regard I do go to some corrupt Pages, groups amongst others to advice and Preach to them. Do that makes me immoral?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Jasperwhizz(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2015
We are indeed striving to please GOD! But some people amongst us could fall just like Annanias and Saphiras. But an ideal JEHOVAH'S WITNESS would never fall into trap it depends on the level of grace though!
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by pet4ril(f): 5:53am On Jun 11, 2015

Please dnt lie against them.

They hav very beautiful girls among them and they are very strict when it comes to adultery/fornication [talking from experience of several failures in trying to lure about two or more of them to bed]. Among all the churches, i can tell you that its among them u will find a very decent and very honest people.

If ever i decide to be religious, i will surely be one of them.
it's because you are not one of then if you were, you would have had your way... I school with them and am talking from experience. I have even seen the girl/boyfriend coming for family planning method because they don't want to get pregnant
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some of their girls are bad oo but they pretend a lot,dey ivn take pills sef.their guyz hmm live fake lifes,dey lie a lot n they also hav sex

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
They don't get married on time esp their ladies you can see sm1 of 42,40 stl not married nawah ooo cos dey must marry frm der jw witness

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nina4u(f): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Jehovas wittness brainwas the members ..it is a prosess ...ther religion is also false and they have their own bible wrewritten so it fits their purpus ...they got yearbooks ..and can be dubble checked for evil misguided information ....i have quoted the watchtower and awake on several occation ...meee they r just fake ..run if u see am....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Who Loves Big Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.