Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More (3285 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Jimbadly: 3:20am On Aug 23, 2021
A friend of mine said that being a pastor can never change a man who has high libido and high propensity for sex, if anything, it affords them the power to bed more women. I am beginning to believe this assertion.

Fatoyinbo and Suleiman are two god of men who have been at the center of serious sex scandals in the past. Fatoyinbo, the senior pastor of Common Wealth of Zion church Abuja was once called out by one Mrs Ese some years back for allegedly spending one week at a London hotel with her where all they did throughout the period was fvck, eat and fvck some more, for an entire week! She said she felt psychologically manipulated by the so-called pastor, and also felt used and dumped, she therefore was compelled to call out the conman.

This allegation opened a floodgate of several testimonies from other women in a scenario akin to the 'me too' trend in USA some few years back, where each woman disclosed how Fatoyinbo also took advantage of their naivety to have carnal knowledge of them. The most prominent amongst these women was the wife of singer Timi, who alleged that Fatoyinbo had carnal knowledge of her against her wish when he came calling at her family house one early morning many years ago, when she was still a 17 year old teenager. She told of how Fato devoured her for hours as no family member of hers was home that morning. She further told of how he gave her a cool bottle of Krest after ravishing her and begging her not to tell anyone and assuring her that the dicking she just received was a form of undiluted anointing for her. This allegation generated mighty furore, and kept the Nigerian blogosphere and internet space buzzing for months as we witnessed series of allegations from the lady and counter allegations from Fatoyinbo himself.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministries Auchi has also had his own fair share of sex scandals and allegations of sexual impropriety which keeps surfacing regularly. The most recent being his calling out by a 'Nollywood actress' who claimed to have been involved in a tryst with Suleiman where she was offered money by the so called pastor in exchange for sexual gratification. Prior to this, one Ms. Stephanie Otobo had furnished us some years back with lurid details of her sexual escapades with Suleiman and how he loved 'finishing off from the back'. Off course the said lady was coerced into recanting her earlier allegation and the matter was thus suppressed.

It has been revealed that Suleiman had bedded several Nollywood actresses, foremost amongst them being Daniella Okeke who received a brand new SUV from Suleiman as a reward for her 'riding skills'.

So in light of all these nairalanders, I ask, who between Fatoyinbo and Suleiman 'love woman pass'?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by kestolove95(m): 4:00am On Aug 23, 2021
One is a rapist while one pay for the service...so they are not comperable

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Drsnives(m): 5:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Let God be the judge.
Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Monogamy: 5:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Both are play boy most especially the Fatoyinbo guy.

He was known around Ilorin during his Uni days as a chronic womanizer.

11 Likes

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Lols...chai see what our so called god of men have been reduced to
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by gozzlin: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2021
I'll gladly give that award to Apostle Suleman. I have a feeling that man can go for hours without cummin.
And remember Miss Otobo said he could engage 3 women in a foursome and fvck the shit outta all of them in equal measure. I give it to that nigga, he's a sex god.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by OnyeMmeri: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Please give the ignoble award to Fato bobo. Dude has always been a serial womanizer right from his university days at unilorin. I also heard he's fvcked most of his choir mistresses and female church workers. At least Suleiman looks for ladies outside his church, mostly actresses and high class call girls.

1 Like

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Lilpen3758: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2021
gozzlin:
I'll gladly give that award to Apostle Suleman. I have a feeling that man can go for hours without cummin.
And remember Miss Otobo said he could engage 3 women in a foursome and fvck the shit outta all of them in equal measure. I give it to that nigga, he's a sex god.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Aniboo: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Both are play boy most especially the Fatoyinbo guy.

He was known around Ilorin during his Uni days as a chronic womanizer.

Be calming down some time okay
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Sonnobax15(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una ennn

2 Likes

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Emu4life(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Pastors and Fvck Chai! God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Jone360: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Who no dey knack jare grin grin

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Name For Samples n Contact Details

1 Like

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by lalasticlala(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2021
Wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Gadafii: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2021
The apostle love big big Kaka, so the odds are in his favor

I give am 2.1 while I give pastor fatoyinbo 5.0

3 Likes

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Uzomacharles: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Na like this one girl wey insult Odumeje take die...
Anyway I don comot after all I no talk anything
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Hundredfold4lif(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Madness has taken over your brain!
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Mordson: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Our resident supermod lala has commented. Could this be heading to front page?
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by chatinent: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Aren't all of them guilty of this? Why single only two? Because we never hear of others?

Women are the most gullible in this religious daddy-daddy-ism.
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by chatinent: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why is no one talking about that Jerry curl one? Is he not a gbas gbos?
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Cashio(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
I just love the write-up. The whole piece is beautifully put together.
The sentence construction, punctuations and paragraphing are good, at least something different from what I usually read from opera news where dullards concoct some incomprehensible rubbish for us to read and later be clamouring for likes, shares and subscriptions.

1 Like

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:
Let God be the judge.
Shalom
Bad is bad...no verse in the bible says let God be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Drsnives(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
uptownmusic:

Bad is bad...no verse in the bible says let God be the judge.
Who then was called the rightous judge in the bible??
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:

Who then was called the rightous judge in the bible??
Different from what you posted earlier...y'all stop quoting your private thoughts to us. My point has been made, bad is bad...God does not say we should condone sin and evil, Ananias and Sapphira were killed instantly. You hypocrites keep deceiving yourselves, maybe you all will create your own heaven grin
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by tnerro1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Give the gold medal to Suleiman, the man sabi compensate those girls him Dey chop while the other guy dey chop without paying grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Rickmann: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jimbadly:
A friend of mine said that being a pastor can never change a man who has high libido and high propensity for sex, if anything, it affords them the power to bed more women. I am beginning to believe this assertion.

Fatoyinbo and Suleiman are two god of men who have been at the center of serious sex scandals in the past. Fatoyinbo, the senior pastor of Common Wealth of Zion church Abuja was once called out by one Mrs Ese some years back for allegedly spending one week at a London hotel with her where all they did throughout the period was fvck, eat and fvck some more, for an entire week! She said she felt psychologically manipulated by the so-called pastor, and also felt used and dumped, she therefore was compelled to call out the conman.

This allegation opened a floodgate of several testimonies from other women in a scenario akin to the 'me too' trend in USA some few years back, where each woman disclosed how Fatoyinbo also took advantage of their naivety to have carnal knowledge of them. The most prominent amongst these women was the wife of singer Timi, who alleged that Fatoyinbo had carnal knowledge of her against her wish when he came calling at her family house one early morning many years ago, when she was still a 17 year old teenager. She told of how Fato devoured her for hours as no family member of hers was home that morning. She further told of how he gave her a cool bottle of Krest after ravishing her and begging her not tell anyone and assuring her that the dicking she just received was a form of undiluted anointing for her. This allegation generated mighty furore, and kept the Nigerian blogosphere and internet space buzzing for months as we witnessed series of allegations from the lady and counter allegations from Fatoyinbo himself.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministries Auchi has also had his own fair share of sex scandals and allegations of sexual impropriety which keeps surfacing regularly. The most recent being his calling out by a 'Nollywood actress' who claimed to have been involved in a tryst with Suleiman where she was offered money by the so called pastor in exchange for sexual gratification. Prior to this, one Ms. Stephanie Otobo had furnished us some years back with lurid details of her sexual escapades with Suleiman and how he loved 'finishing off from the back'. Off course the said lady was coerced into recanting her earlier allegation and the matter was thus suppressed.

It has been revealed that Suleiman had bedded several Nollywood actresses, foremost amongst them being Daniella Okeke who received a brand new SUV from Suleiman as a reward for her 'riding skills'.

So in light of all these nairalanders, I ask, who between Fatoyinbo and Suleiman 'love woman pass'?

Oboy, abeg just try fear God small na..its men of God you talking about like this o
Like it or not, God put them there so leave the judgement to him alone.

2 Likes

Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by iconnecta(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
demm it
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rickmann:

Oboy, abeg just try fear God small na..its men of God you talking about like this o
Like it or not, God put them there so leave the judgement to him alone.
lol.... God did not inform us of special appointees. He told them, he did not tell us so their judgement starts here on earth.
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Taich(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
One plays in his local league while the other plays in champions league. Until Nigerians begin to understand that the people at the top (religion and politics) are using our faith as a remote control against the masses, we will continue in endless cycle of stagnation as a nation.
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jeez! angry
What's going on here
Must we play with everything? As in everything?.
What the hell is this.
Re: Between Apostle Suleman And Pastor Fatoyinbo, Who Loves Fvck More by Ezmans: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
OnyeMmeri:
Please give the ignoble award to Fato bobo. Dude has always been a serial womanizer right from his university days at unilorin. I also heard he's fvcked most of his choir mistresses and female church workers. At least Suleiman looks for ladies outside his church, mostly actresses and high class call girls.
sule go for large hips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / Masturbation Has Killed Me��� / I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.