Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (862065 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Guys good day. I got attached docs from VFS, what does it mean.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by feistymikey(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
What’s a gift deed please? And how does one issue it??

Anon123:

DO NOT USE THE BOLDED AS YOUR SOURCE FUNDS FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

Your sis can transfer the 3m into your account and issue a gift deed and a signed sponsor letter where the transaction has to be declared.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
sirenoel:
BVL; today, 18th October
PPR; just in time IJN

#WhatGodCannotDoDoesNotExist

Congratulations in advance! Who else has gotten a BVL today?

Besides, did you get an email from IRCC for this?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by feistymikey(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please what is a Gift Deed?? And how do I prepare one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
nairagrounds:

Thanks!

Yes, one gets email for BVL and PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ketima:

Yes, one gets email for BVL and PPR

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
ManLikeB:
Hello, please has anyone done medicals with IOM Abuja, my question is how do I pay my fees with them all their customer care lines are dead, they don’t reply emails and I am not in Abuja at the moment my apt is for the 25th

Have you been scheduled for a date?

If yes, they must have sent you the payment details. Just walk in to your bank and transfer or use your mobile app if you will be able to generate receipt and print.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kemmyk: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
My BVL is 3weeks today, my school is resuming January 10, have been chilling out about the whole thing bhett is like kpe my heart can’t take it anymore though have not started sending mails to them all this while thinking probably they are still attending to September applicants or people who defer from September to January just before receiving their PPR

Any suggestion, should I start sending mails or wait till next month.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kemmyk: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
nairagrounds:

Thanks!
Yes though mine not today but you get an email from them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
I don’t think i have been this patient before sha… omoh hmmmm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by raimiade11: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
I applied july 2

Please if one does stay more than the journal processing time, does it mean i might get the visa?

I saw some people who applied in august and they’ve gotten results? I’m kind of confused

The waiting no be here o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sam4774: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
BVL they have basically made decision on your application, disturb them ooo. very well infact, na before we think say them get church mind but nowadays its like na only the strong survive them dey do oo

kemmyk:
My BVL is 3weeks today, my school is resuming January 10, have been chilling out about the whole thing bhett is like kpe my heart can’t take it anymore though have not started sending mails to them all this while thinking probably they are still attending to September applicants or people who defer from September to January just before receiving their PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
feistymikey:
What’s a gift deed please? And how does one issue it??

A gift deed is like a letter from your sponsor documenting he/shes intentions of sponsoring you and what he/she has done to prove such intentions. Google might give you a better definition though. Just draft a letter with the guide of google and have the letter stamped in the court.

Google will assist you better on this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by raimiade11: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed What might be going on with my application, guys
I’m getting drained
Since July
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by raimiade11: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
kemmyk:

Congratulations I’m advance

When did you apply? School resumes January 10 for me too no update at all on mine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
raimiade11:
I applied july 2

Please if one does stay more than the journal processing time, does it mean i might get the visa?

I saw some people who applied in august and they’ve gotten results? I’m kind of confused

The waiting no be here o

Because of the volume of applications received daily and the limited number of Visa officers attending to apps due to canada's strict covid-19 work place policy, applications tend to over stay the normal processing time. The processing time as at 2weeks ago was 13weeks. So you may need to start sending mails or webforms, other people tend to apply for their notes for better understanding on why the delay(if your app is 3months old or more).

For the bolded, No, it does not mean that. It means your app has still not been attended to which is why its advised you send mails or webforms at different intervals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NommyD: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Iphydiamond post=106844659]Please who knows the price range for winter jacket at yaba?[/quote

I bought mine for 7k at Teju Osho

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Blurpy: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thanks
Saskatchewan university
Hebsyn:
Your GP which is 3.63/5.0 is 72 percent and I think you are qualified. Which school if I may ask? quote author=Blurpy post=106837535]Good morning all, the Msc program i am looking at set its admission requirement is a 70% grade. I want to know its equivalent in the Nigeria academic system on a 5.0 GP scale. I have researched on the internet but i could not find any helpful information. I have a 3.63/5.0 scale , would i scale the 70% requirement for the program? Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Blurpy: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thanks boss
Toceenay:

You can easily search online for "CGPA % conversion", then select the grading scale from 4.0, 5.0 or 10.0, it'll convert it for you.
3.63/5.0 is 72.6%
Would have shared the site here, but na ban!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Blurpy: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Thanks, I appreciate
Bobomaigida:

Your grade translates to 73% on a five Year scale, but check your GPA for the last two years of FL your B.SC, that's where they reference, that being said you have strong grade, you need to write strong letter of intent.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by raimiade11: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Anon123:

Because of the volume of applications received daily and the limited number of Visa officers attending to apps due to canada's strict covid-19 work place policy, applications tend to over stay the normal processing time. The processing time as at 2weeks ago was 13weeks. So you may need to start sending mails or webforms, other people tend to apply for their notes for better understanding on why the delay(if your app is 3months old or more).

For the bolded, No, it does not mean that. It means your app has still not been attended to which is why its advised you send mails or webforms at different intervals

Please what is Canada ( the one situated in Canada) ircc email address…

My offices are primary and secondary places are
Nairobi n London

Please what do you suggest?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Julijuli73(f): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please Has anyone flown Lufthansa airline from Lagos to Toronto recently?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Naheem4real(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naheem4real:

Good morning guys, how are y’all doing today? So, my Gcms note has arrived and the only refusal ground for the application was

*Pursuant to paragraph 220 (a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Pls gurus in the house, I need your candid contributions. Thank you

Hello guys, trust you are all doing great. Please if I am to re-apply, do I need to submit all the documents I submitted in my first application or I just submit and focus only on the necessary documents required for reasons of rejection?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
raimiade11:

Please what is Canada ( the one situated in Canada) ircc email address…

My offices are primary and secondary places are
Nairobi n London

Please what do you suggest?

These are the email addresses you can send mails to.
Use URGENT as mail subject. Ensure you include your uci, application nos and other details on the body of the mail

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca

For webforms, send to Kenya

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Naheem4real:

Hello guys, trust you are all doing great. Please if I am to re-apply, do I need to submit all the documents I submitted in my first application or I just submit and focus only on the necessary documents required for reasons of rejection?

Thank you

All you submitted before, remove the ones you wish to remove.

You will need to refill the imm forms again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kidsister13: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please you people should come to my rescue because my head is about to explode. How much should my sponsor have in his account before I apply for study permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kidsister13:
Please, you people should come to my rescue because my head is about to explode. How much should my sponsor have in his account before I apply for study permit

I think what's most important is how much were you able to show as proof of funds?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kidsister13: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please how many months does it take to get a feedback from IRCC because I am yet to apply for a permit and school is resuming Jan 10.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kidsister13:
Please you people should come to my rescue because my head is about to explode. How much should my sponsor have in his account before I apply for study permit

At least your first year tuition or more.

Also include your own bank statement housing your living expense of $10,000cad or more

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kidsister13:
Please how many months does it take to get a feedback from IRCC because I am yet to apply for a permit and school is resuming Jan 10.

Their site says 13weeks but just have 4months in mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kidsister13: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Proof of funds was about 10 million.

nairagrounds:

I think what's most important is how much were you able to show as proof of funds?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mmoo: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
I feel a higher percentage of people waiting for a decision now are for January 2022...and a friend was like PPR for January will start raining from last week of October...we still av about 2months and 2weeks to January. Time still plenty

raimiade11:

Congratulations I’m advance

When did you apply? School resumes January 10 for me too no update at all on mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.