Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding (87620 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Otii4god: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Small pikin still dey worry these ones lipsrsealed
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by AmazingELixir: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

The reason for this breakup is not far fetched....restless 3rd leg has gone dangling into surrounding holes....unabated I should add.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Babaheekmat: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105172975:
A broken RELATIONSHIP is better than a broken MARRIAGE!

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] wish them all the very best for the future.

We Rise!

As much as I hate you for buhari issues
I love you as a Chelsea fan
You make deep sense here again..

Every spirit of apc and buharism that is blocking your complete beautiful brains and sight SHOULD JUST DIE

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Proffdada: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
After she discovered the guy loves guys grin

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Onyi22(f): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Proffdada: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

The reason for this breakup is not far fetched....restless 3rd leg has gone dangling into surrounding holes....unabated I should add.
You mean ass holes because that guy looks like a gay
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by princewarri1985: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
For raw this girl go sweet oh i swear!
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by tosaino95(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:
Have they fallen out of love?
Celebrity marriages,the taste of oranges last longer in the tongue than celebrity marriages.

The second pics though...their fingers be looking like burnt ugba.
The burning part burn pass roasted Banana.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by InvertedHammer: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
i don't believe this it maybe a prank, they wants to give us something to talk about.
A relationship of 5years why must it be now after engagement and wedding dates, what could've gone wrong and couldn't be fixed

I want them to get married oh
/
That's when the problems start. Ever wonder why people date for 10 years, then get married and divorce six months later....very common.

Wedding planning is enough to bring out the worst in couples. Agreements vs disagreements.

You are in disbelief because you are probably projecting your marital fantasy on their lives.
/

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by TheWolfen(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lol
Its okay to break up now as it is less complicated than when married
Whatever happen between them. They should share with us or just keep their mouth shut
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Georgejeez: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Seems the scales have fallen off his eyes.

I mean who in his right senses will settle down with this dry kpanla Acholonu of a girl when there are thicker ,more beautiful and rounded babes around..
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hand work of Buhari
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Themploymenthub: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wow!!....

A great resume does more than simply list your work experience and education. It calls attention to your accomplishments and contributions that are worth "showing off". If you find it difficult to quantify your work accomplishments, ask a professional to do it for you. A resume writer will find the words to describe the value you bring to a potential employer.

Get employmentbubCV today, professionally designed to suit your career industry and to sell you off to recruiters!!

Don't you like the idea of increasing your job chance by 70percent

Hurry! Call/WhatsApp Employmenthub CV
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by HolySpiritFire(f): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good Lord, deliver us.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Realhommie(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
News like this can trend for this awi kontri, chai..
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by KennethEnyi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wetin comcern is even if they die no be seconds after closing this Nairaland page u go forget am?…
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by deavicky(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
I no say the reason for their misunderstanding is be because the lady's hand is too dry.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by sammirano: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stupid people
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
i don't believe this it maybe a prank, they wants to give us something to talk about.
A relationship of 5years why must it be now after engagement and wedding dates, what could've gone wrong and couldn't be fixed

It might be true o. My guy called off his trad 2 week b4 de traditional wedding. Omo de gals parents no follow. Rules and regulations chock. Some part of imo is a no no for me. I no say dere gals de fine buh I rather make Dem my baby mama like timaya
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Alaganature09(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind...Nah dem sabi grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by zeenaman: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Marriage is different from dating. People can enjoy dating for decades, but marriage comes with reality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Munzy14(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nawa o...the fanfare and engagements...The arrangements etc...

Nawa o..Anyway better now than marry and divorce later.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by sylve11: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
princewarri1985:
We all know that Alex Ekubo is bisexual as Bleep, and he need to come out of the closet and stop playing with women heart

Hmmmm sad cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by deebrownneymar: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
When they got engaged I was shocked because none of them looked like they needed or ready for marriage now.

I’m sure they’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by techWriter1: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar Isoright....Alex don lose sentry...This like beautiful slim girl
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Iamagoodgirll: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
zeenaman:

Marriage is different from dating. People can enjoy dating for decades, but marriage comes with reality
you're right
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Eziafakaego001: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kwame2000:
Every relationship must not end in marriage. Some are meant to make you wiser in making better choices ahead
Well said sir
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Iamagoodgirll: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

It might be true o. My guy called off his trad 2 week b4 de traditional wedding. Omo de gals parents no follow. Rules and regulations chock. Some part of imo is a no no for me. I no say dere gals de fine buh I rather make Dem my baby mama like timaya
that's why it's good to know the family very well before getting married

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Walex124(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by jevic(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
How does this affect the price of beans in the market?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by udoka55555: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Maybe they Dan give am list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.